• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
About that, can someone clarify the difference between the director and creative director?
I could assume one position, the creative director, is more akin to an executive producer in the West. Though it gets weird because executive producers in the West can also be show runners depending on who's managing the overall project.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m still worried that Paldea & the SV storyline will get shafted like Galar did in Journeys, but otherwise I’m excited for this series.

The art style looks great, I’m already sold on Liko & Roy, and the music sounds really good. It also feels like they’re handling the “traveling the world” element better this time since Roy’s goals revolve around it better than Ash & Goh’s, while the way they’re handling Liko feels similar to the Treasure Hunt in Scarlet & Violet (even if they’re not directly using it).

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m still worried that Paldea & the SV storyline will be shafted like Galar was in Journeys, but otherwise I’m excited for this series.

The art style looks great, I’m already sold on Liko & Roy, and the music sounds really good. It also feels like they’re handling the “traveling the world” element better this time since Roy’s goals revolve around it better than Ash & Goh’s, while the way they’re handling Liko feels similar to the Treasure Hunt in Scarlet & Violet (even if they’re not directly using it).
whether they decide to do, based on the staff for PM2023; I'd say the anime has hope regardless.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
So okay, moving past Charizard...any speculations of other pokemon shown?

Thinking they're just gonna be "Pokmemon of the Day" for episodes, however they seem to actually fit together pretty well. I almost wonder if these are just Pokemon found on Friede's Airship?

Like Carkoal and Slugma live in the furnace/boiler room?

Chansey, Shuckle, Alcremie are found in the kitchen?

Noctowl, Nosepass and Metagross for navigation?

Muk is garbage disposal?

Only thing that's kind of weird is you have 3 small electric types and 2 of them are pikas.

We'll have to see I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.