• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
My goodness, I think I just went from cautiously optimistic to genuinely excited for this series! We needed this change bad.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Roy seems interested in challenging the Pokemon from the Legends.
Basically the opposite of Go. Instead of catching, he wants to battle them :v

Finally! Liko can battle but what can she do first: Do Gym battles or what?

Now, i wonder what will Liko meet Iono given her paldean origin.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Gou wanted to catch one, though

Roy just sounds like he wants to beat one up
I want to see him try (not being sarcastic, I genuinely mean this). I can't wait to see our new protagonists begin their journey. Although I suspect the story of this anime will be based more on the DLC than the main story of Scarlet and Violet.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Haha i was half kidding but BW remakes would genuinely have me peak excited since BW and BW2 are my favorite gamess!
I know lolololol. It is a long way from now but given that we could be getting another new system very soon and each system as their own remakes (GBA, DS, 3DS, Switch) so you might get your wish earlier than expected. They're my favorite too next to Platinum and SV! BW and BW2 are GOATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.