• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckFam

MaMcMu

Regarding the Champion, IF this an AU, I could maybe see him or her in a more cynical take, someone who has lost the thrill of battling and forgotten what the word “Champion” means. Also, their ace Pokemon (headcanon Arcanine, for example) has picked their master’s slovenly lifestyle.

Sham

The Guardian of War
At this point Ash stans have to be trolling for attention and unserious. He’s been on screen for two generations to technically go by. Meanwhile the rest of us say goodbye to her favorite characters every few cycle.

This has gotta be trolling, I refuse to believe.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
At this point Ash stans have to be trolling for attention and unserious. He’s been on screen for two generations to technically go by. Meanwhile the rest of us say goodbye to her favorite characters every few cycle.

This has gotta be trolling, I refuse to believe.
This is pretty much like when Misty left and was replaced by May lol

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
what

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
pokeballfondler87

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
As an Ash fan, I am deeply embarrassed by such dumb takes. Ash has to go someday and now's the best time while he's at his peak.
This is pretty much like when Misty left and was replaced by May lol
She was replaced by a much better and interesting character

Regarding the Champion, IF this an AU, I could maybe see him or her in a more cynical take, someone who has lost the thrill of battling and forgotten what the word “Champion” means. Also, their ace Pokemon (headcanon Arcanine, for example) has picked their master’s slovenly lifestyle.
Sooo... Larry then.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New press release:

Information on new characters and cast members of the new series of the popular anime Pocket Monsters (airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, officially abbreviated "Anipoke"), which will be broadcast starting with a 1 hour special on April 14th, has been revealed.

20230317_181854_p_l_54098400.jpg

The characters announced today are Amethio (voiced by Shun Horie) and his partner, the Paldean Pokémon Soublades, as well as Amethio's fellow members of the organization "Explorers", Zir (voiced by Kohsuke Tanabe) and his partner Pokémon Sidon, and Conia (voiced by Arisa Shida) and her Partner Pokémon Golduck.

In the trailer, Amethio is seen blocking Liko and Nyahoja's way... What could the Explorers' goal be? The costumed celebrity and online streamer "Gurumin" (voiced by Yoshino Aoyama) was shown as well.

20230317_181855_p_l_30977784.jpg

20230317_181855_p_l_29378910.jpg

20230317_181926_p_l_14560627.jpg

A comment from Shun Horie, the voice of Amethio:
I thought I might just be hallucinating... I was so nervous that when I arrived at the studio they might just ask me what I was doing there... but now that we've actually started recording, it seems that I'm actually seriously going to be in the Pokémon anime! I'm so happy.
I hope I'll be able to give people courage through my acting the same way the Pokémon used to give me courage. The first video game I ever bought with my own money was Pocket Monsters Sapphire; Back then I just bulldozed through using nothing but attack moves, but now I'm able to battle using Growl and Screech most effectively.
That adult me is now playing Amethio, a character that seems to be charged with a weighty mission despite just being a teenager. Make sure to watch the show to see how he gets involved with Liko and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.