• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMcMu

You know, I find it ironic that the partner Pokemon of Amethyo's teammate have the type advantage against Ceruledge. It's the same with a Tyrunt Trainer being the boss of a Breloom and a Clodsire.

BlueLight

Though, I was shocked by how, out of nowhere, an online celebrity wearing a cutesy Nidorina costume even showed up when the antagonists were being introduced.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

BlueLight

As for the 'Explorers', three, huh? Are they going to be a tad more serious version of the Team Rocket trio? Look, even their organization name suggests so. Space explorers obviously would take a spaceship or a rocket to go, right?

BlueLight

Horie's comment implies the Explorers aren't villains.
Huh, they aren't? Seems 50:50 to me, like our beloved Team Rocket! The members themselves seem to look that way, but a bit more serious, I guess. It dawned on my head, upon seeing the embarrassed face of Conia or whatever her name is.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They seem more like team skull was in anime tbh, not really villains just pains. Especially since they seem to be after whatever Liko and Roy are after too.

nuzamaki90

The trailer could’ve done a better job of not giving such a sinister tone when revealing them then, because as of right now they look like TR knockoffs lol

Excited for Amethyo tho, I hope he’s treated how Gladion was treated in the games.

BlueLight

They seem more like team skull was in anime tbh, not really villains just pains. Especially since they seem to be after whatever Liko and Roy are after too.
Yes, think so too. I mean the Team Skull trio were pretty funny to me, but they do treat their Pokemon well to some degree, especially the one with the Garbador (he loves him, irrespective of his appearance).

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The trailer could’ve done a better job of not giving such a sinister tone when revealing them then, because as of right now they look like TR knockoffs lol

Excited for Amethyo tho, I hope he’s treated how Gladion was treated in the games.
Nah if they were Team Rocket knockoffs they would be trying to kidnap plushiemons and then getting blasted off or whatever in a "comedic " way lol

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

I knew it was kinda rare that Explorers where vilains, I mean have you ever meet an Explorer that was a villain Indiana Jones, Tomb Rider, The Wyglituff Guild?

What if the true villains are..

TEAM ROCKET ?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't know why but these characters are giving me Studio Ghibli fantasy vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.