• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If they had the effort to put Yajima in action, would be surprised if they didn't
Roy is the main battler, but he wants to fight very strong Pokemon (aka legendaries) instead of very strong trainers.

DuskAstral

Roy is the main battler, but he wants to fight very strong Pokemon (aka legendaries) instead of very strong trainers.
The desire to fight legends does not make him the main battler, especially since these pokémon are very difficult to meet.

I will continue to believe that Liko will fight more. After all, she must become strong enough to easily stand up to the new antagonists

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Meh, doesn't really matter where they are from. You guys have to remember that Liko and Roy are likely going to be seeing these places for the first time. So while you might say ugh, Vermilion City again, Liko most likely has never been there lol.
Liki can go eat an apple
We have seen these places 1000 times already

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think she’s more of a grape girl.

Or a blueberry girl. Definitely a blue blueberry girl.
I mean it is called Indigo Academy and while it could be referencing the Indigo Plateau what if it's not

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Probably got a bigger budget than JN then

Xuxuba

I'm starting to think the streamer person might end up being the third wheel since he/she appears to be connected to Quaxly.

Just speculation though
I am hoping Gurumin is a girl of Liko's age that she can be friends with, it'd be nice for her to have someone she can relate to and, judging by the characters Yoshino Aoyama has voiced, i'd say there they is a high chance she might be, tho i am not quite sure if Gurumin would eventually join them on that airship (i hope so).

diakyu

I'm assuming the first person speaking in the trailer is whoever gave Liko that pendant, assuming it's her grandmother for now. What's exciting to me is how hard they're leaning into the mystery aspect. It's nice to be going into a series with an actual mystery to solve and not just, "LETS GO MEET AND BATTLE POKEMON WOO" (which I'm sure there will be lots of). I feel like it's easy to see where Liko's pendant fits into the gen 9 lore looking at our friend Terapagos, but the Pokeball still mystifies me.

Spyro39

I am hoping Gurumin is a girl of Liko's age that she can be friends with, it'd be nice for her to have someone she can relate to and, judging by the characters Yoshino Aoyama has voiced, i'd say there they is a high chance she might be, tho i am not quite sure if Gurumin would eventually join them on that airship (i hope so).
Yoshino Aoyama, the same VA for Hitori Gotoh from Bocchi the Rock?

Spyro39

Seems like it, yeah. Serebii credited her as Gurumin's VA.

They also said the character's indentity is revolved in mystery.
Kind of a coincidence that the VA went from voicing one character who had a habit of hiding in boxes, to another character who doesn't show their face to the world.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I think the Nidorina costume character might appear from time to time.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
They wouldn't focus on them at much if they were just a COTD

Xuxuba

Kind of a coincidence that the VA went from voicing one character who had a habit of hiding in boxes, to another character who doesn't show their face to the world.
I guess she was type casted lol

The website also says Liko is a big fan of Gurumin and her costume seems to be of a nidorina. It'd be rather interesting if it's someone from Liko's school. Maybe it's the Oshawott trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.