• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Mostly watching
Satoshi and Pikachu's journey is coming to an end... and for real this time. Cant say i dont understand this new direction, but im really sad when knowing that i wont see Satoshi again (the chance for him to cameo is very slow imo), so this may be the last time i appear on this forum, because even though i love pokemon, Satoshi and Pikachu have a very impotant place in my childhood and my heart, so watching an anipoke without them is kinda wrong to me.

So you guys just keep on yours celebration because Satoshi is gone for good, im just gona leave in silent.

Goodbye, may we met again someday.

Don't leave just yet, at the very least stick around for the last 11 episodes.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dang ya'll, at least give the new kids a chance to speak before we write them off. Also thank freaking god Pikachu is finally gone, we have peace <3!!!!!

Konja7

I don't like the idea of them switching protagonist every series and hopefully that's not the case. It'll get too confusing hectic.

I don't think switching protagonists each three years will be confusing. It has happened with other franchises (for example: Yu Gi Oh).

It will allow the writers to create new arcs for characters when a new Pokemon season started.

Zabilac

Reboot is always bad
Look at Yu Gi Oh and Digimon. It was NEVER the same.
Feels soulless to have a new protagonist every 3 years or so
It was fun watching Ash and knowing its the same character we have known for years

I liked most them though. Except for Tri and Sevens, which funnily enough are the latest ones I think.

edit: Okay apparently there's a new Digimon series. So I haven't watched that one yet. Or know anything about its existence until now...

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Reboot is always bad
Look at Yu Gi Oh and Digimon. It was NEVER the same.
Feels soulless to have a new protagonist every 3 years or so
It was fun watching Ash and knowing its the same character we have known for years
This isn't a reboot, this is potentially a sequel series. Also, unlike those series, Pokémon has a very strong base for stories in the form of the games; even if they replace Ash, they have a ton they can do here.

UnovaMaster

So one year after the 25th anniversary special, they aim to start their new 25 year legacy

Ash will end one week before his 26th year

Can't wait to ship Riko with every girl in a vaguely similar age bracket.

I have to wonder how she'll be characterized, she already sounds smarter than season 1 Ash, seeing as she's capable of keeping a secret.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This isn't a reboot, this is potentially a sequel series. Also, unlike those series, Pokémon has a very strong base for stories in the form of the games; even if they replace Ash, they have a ton they can do here.
A sequel would be ok with me
Just no AU

Status
Not open for further replies.