• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

NeoDude-5000

I guess it will be time for me to pass the torch. Hopefully my nephew and niece will start watching the adventures of Riko and Roy.

Don't worry I'll still follow the show but in my old age admittedly I'm too old for this.

Konja7

I think we won't see long series anymore. Ash was a first. But I don't think this new pokemon anime will continue after 3 years. There will be short new stories.

In itself, 3 years is relatively long for an anime season.

That said, I agree they will likely replace protagonists with each new gen released. After all, the current protagonists arcs seem to be pretty Paldea centric.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I dont think it's Ash's kid
Why is her hair blue? Did he marry that blue girl from sm?
Well it started.

Can't wait for the shipping wars about them blasting each other their heads off about who's the mother of the girl only for them to reveal that she's unrelated to Ash.

Good thing I am still having a quite big stock of microwave popcorn in the kitchen.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I don't like the idea of them switching protagonist every series and hopefully that's not the case. It'll get too confusing hectic.

Fire_Phoenix

Satoshi and Pikachu's journey is coming to an end... and for real this time. Cant say i dont understand this new direction, but im really sad when knowing that i wont see Satoshi again (the chance for him to cameo is very slow imo), so this may be the last time i appear on this forum, because even though i love pokemon, Satoshi and Pikachu have a very impotant place in my childhood and my heart, so watching an anipoke without them is kinda wrong to me.

So you guys just keep on yours celebration because Satoshi is gone for good, im just gona leave in silent.

Goodbye, may we met again someday.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I’m just gonna say it: good for them for having some diversity in the cast between the boy and the girl and hopefully he’s not over hated like Goh recently was and other characters for his “bad” traits and they aren’t over emphasized. We need a female battler and it’s been too long.

Nah don’t see it.
Yeah we finally get a female MC and battler. Riko is a cute name.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
No Ash in the anime?

Guys, I think I might do the unthinkable.

I think I might become a weekly watcher of the Pokemon anime once this releases!

Rest in peace, Gordie and Avery appearing in the anime.

But my new goal is for Grusha, Iono, and Rika to appear!

Do u think it will be set in an AU?
i honestly hope not! i hope TPC take a leaf out of the Yugioh Book and have it still being the same universe, I wouldn't mind a scene like in the first Episode of GX where Yugi Cameoed at the beginning, Maybe on the new protagonist's could see Ash Battling on TV with Pikachu, Maybe he defends his title or is taking part in a exhibition Match as a quick cameo and to also show viewer and long time fans he's around in the universe and if there does come an anniversery or special arc when the new kids have been properly established, then have Ash come back for a team up and then go off again at the end of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.