• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

They'll be alright. Pokemon could slap their label on a rock and still make billions. It's really messed up to hope people send those things though.
For this?

How cute, BW fan cares that I’m going to hate the series now not just Journey’s.

BlueDragonfangirl

Exactly. Look at how much people tuned in during the Kalos League, Ash winning in Alola, and Ash beating Leon, compared to something like Project Mew lmao.

In fact, this series is probably gonna draw in even more normies, now that the most stagnant characters are gone.
Notice how all of these are Ash related, they won’t care Jack **** past it like me.

Quinton

Writer at TheGamer, RPG Site, Nova Crystallis
Notice how all of these are Ash related, they won’t care Jack **** past it like me.

It's going to be a real shame if this new show turns out to be pretty good but gets canned because people want Goku back.

diesglamouris

Due I need to remind you of the time they showed silhouette of iris and cilan and besides we don't know anything about the new anime and ash ash adventures continue so there's still a chance he'll appear

I don't know how it was back in 2010, but this time even the 11-chapters special promo says this is Satoshi's "final chapter".

And as many have said, the JN world tour and all the returns and the PWC-M8 thing felt like his final series.

There's nothing more. It's like winning the World Cup. Satoshi could pursue anything he wants... off-screen.

I don’t care, hope the Franchise looses money and the idiots in charge get hate mail for this.

They couldn't care less after "resetting" (for the good) Satoshi in SM and selling beta games as if these were full.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I am content that Ash’s story ended. I might give the new a shot but it's not something I am desperately looking forward to.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
More like more anime and hardcore fans are going to watch it when it airs in April. The main problem for the generell audience was always "Ash always loses in the leagues" and "it's got too repetive".

Ash is gone and new characters take over. That's going to cause a lot more interest than continuing with Ash onto the next series.

I even think a lot of people are going to return for the specials because they even explicitely stated thats Ash's final chapter.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
More like more anime and hardcore fans are going to watch it when it airs in April. The main problem for the generell audience was always "Ash always loses in the leagues" and "it's got too repetive".

Ash is gone and new characters take over. That's going to cause a lot more interest than continuing with Ash onto the next series.

I even think a lot of people are going to return for the specials because they even explicitely stated thats Ash's final chapter.
Well said. Tons of people are likely to pop in and see what's up now that Pokemon finally decided to permanently change the status quo.

This is a wonderful thing.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Dang ya'll, at least give the new kids a chance to speak before we write them off. Also thank freaking god Pikachu is finally gone, we have peace <3!!!!!
*pops up* I remember the days of you calling it a rat! And that ruffled a certain someone’s feathers a lot for some reason that they banned you over it! Does today’s events now give you any feeling of cathartic or whatever?

BlueDragonfangirl

It's going to be a real shame if this new show turns out to be pretty good but gets canned because people want Goku back.
All that happened than was Gohan got the back seat after, don’t get the comparison.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Conflicted.

I think the better long-term decision is getting rid of Satoshi from an emotional standpoint it's going to be tough to see him go and Rika Matsumoto...she may have simply gotten tired of a 25 year stint of this and the cast and crew are aging.

On the other side of the coin, finally the anime can do more of what it wants without the baggage of Satoshi's character, there being no Pikachu is honestly the hugest shock to my system. Maybe the girl or guy catch one eventually. Maybe the Flying-tera typed one.

MunchMunch

Conflicted.

I think the better long-term decision is getting rid of Satoshi from an emotional standpoint it's going to be tough to see him go and Rika Matsumoto...she may have simply gotten tired of a 25 year stint of this and the cast and crew are aging.

On the other side of the coin, finally the anime can do more of what it wants without the baggage of Satoshi's character, there being no Pikachu is honestly the hugest shock to my system. Maybe the girl or guy catch one eventually. Maybe the Flying-tera typed one.
I mean this is only the first poster, they might throw the rat in there somehwere lol.

Miky

Well.

Dawn was the only one shown when DP trailer and poster first came out.

But, let's hope this is really an all new start.
Y'all keep forgetting about BW when they initially only showed Iris and Cilan. I want to hope it might not be bait and Satoshi's going away, since they did mention the finality of Satoshi's journey, but at the same time... I think it's still too sudden so I'm not fully ready

Status
Not open for further replies.