• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
A few years ? ...I am not okay actually...just mad at tpc for not doing this years ago
It's ok in due time this will all become familiar to us.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What's everyone's bet for how long we go until Ash makes a return?
years. Left field option being in a few months where he becomes a late supporting character :>

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

kickachu

Momentai!
There's a chance the writers might change their minds think about it the original team plasma episode was cancelled due to an earthquake and sometimes they make changes so can we hold hope ash's story doesn't end just yet

Redstar45

Redstar45

Redstar45

Definitely. Part of me feels like it's overdue but also curious on what made them decide now to end his journey.
Yeah...and I actually already considered in my headcanon that he already beat Pokemon league in Kalos Tournament and beat baddies and get girl (doesn't matter who is lucky gal )..so I am okay

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
That happened to Yo-Kai Watch. They ditched Nate Adams and after he left the anime bombed so hard that the only way they could get the lost ratings back was to bring back Nate, which they did.
The newer YW anime bombed not because Keita got removed, they bombed hard because they went the completely opposite in terms of what the OG YW anime was, kept trying to reinvent the wheel, changed the tone like crazy, and honestly had zero idea of what they were going.
You can also blame YW brand a whole reclining too, a desperate attempt to try to catch back the popularity the series had on its heyday.

People are so melodramatic. Precure, Sentai, Kamen Rider, Digimon, YGO, Beyblade, Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, Aikatsu, Vanguard and god knows how many more others have been changing their main characters, settings, plot, etc with every season and are still going like normal or lasted for a very pretty damn long while.
And that's just for more kids oriented franchised. How about Gundam? Love Live? I still remember people going about how Love Live was gonna die after Muse graduated and Sunshine happened.

It's ****ing Pokemon. They could do no new anime and practically nothing would change for them. And in that same vein, it's ****ing Pokemon so people will watch it anyway.

You'd think Pokemon is a struggling almost dying franchise and that this is a desperate last attempt to revitalize the franchise or something like that with how some people are going.

Last edited:

Redstar45

The newer YW anime bombed not because Keita got removed, they bombed hard because they went the completely opposite in terms of what the OG YW anime was, kept trying to reinvent the wheel, changed the tone like crazy, and honestly had zero idea of what they were going.
You can also blame YW brand a whole reclining too, a desperate attempt to try to catch back the popularity the series had on its heyday.

People are so melodramatic. Precure, Sentai, Kamen Rider, Digimon, YGO, Beyblade, Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, Aikatsu, Vanguard and god knows how many more others have been changing their main characters, settings, plot, etc and are still going like normal and lasted for a very pretty damn long while.
And that's just for more kids oriented franchised. How about Gundam? Love Live? I still remember people going about how Love Live was gonna die after Muse graduated and Sunshine happened.

It's ****ing Pokemon. They could do no new anime and practically nothing would change for them. And in that same vein, it's ****ing Pokemon so people will watch it anyway.

You'd think Pokemon is a struggling almost dying franchise and that this is a desperate last attempt to revitalize the franchise or something like that with how some people are going.
Eh ? It is not save the franchise even if you replace him ....been 25 freaking years

Status
Not open for further replies.