• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

You've spent an entire thread trying to twist my wording into saying that I hate adults crying over Ash, you get no sympathy from me.
Stop gaslighting. You legitimately made up something and put words in my mouth. Totally different from you berating adults crying over Ash and then going “oh well I was specifically talking about THESE adults” at the last minute.

nuzamaki90

Nope, what is the exact issue you have with me discussing double standards here and now?
What issue that I have are you referring to? Dunno why you think people countering the baseless things you say means someone has a personal problem with you. As was already said, I gave you an example of the way Iris acted in comparison to Misty and you ignored it. I don’t know what else there is to talk about regarding that subject. If you continue to think there is a double standard, then so be it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
If I'm not mistaken, the first episodes Exclamation Mark and Music Note start with Nathan (the main character) meeting Whisper and discovering the existence of Yokai.

That seems a relaunch.
No, exclamation mark's first episode had Nate losing his memory and it's all about Jibanyan and Whisper trying to help him gain the ability to see yokai back.

I don't have much more memory besides it but no reboot involved.

As for Music note, haven't watched it. Might look into it though....
You’re not the only one. The show would have benefited from compositing several characters. It doesn’t help that the original was 70 episodes. Shinkalion Z was around 40.
To be fair, Shinkalion Z was affected by the pandemic as well which, I assume, is the reason why it ended up being so short.

nuzamaki90

Then that was my entire topic. It's not of worry to me if you have a personal issue with me. If you do then take it to DM's and say "hey I have a problem about this and I don't like that" and approach me until then it's just multiple rants on here that doesn't phase me. I assumed that since you made counter arguments discussing

Since you said something like this as a way to dismiss what I was saying, I thought you were saying more than that but perhaps I was mistaken.

All of this carries towards the idea of Roy being mistreated by the fandom.
Well I said a lot, and gave a good handful of examples that were repeatedly ignored, which is usually what happens in bad faith arguments. It’s cool, no point in carrying this any longer if that’s the case.

Here’s those reviews btw: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/produ...p_cr_see_all?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

Anyways, I really think Nemona has a shot of being the third member of this new group. The Pikaclone, the experience, and the Paldea representation beyond the starters.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

nuzamaki90

Well no that’s my issue, you continuously make sly comments about what I have to say without listening to what I said. I did not say everybody was beast acist but what I said was the being hyper critical of somebody beyond just normal hate might be internal bias which we have including myself.
Me saying your comments are baseless aren’t me being sly, I’m outright saying your comments are baseless. You make generalizations and conclusive statements while at the same time insisting you are right. It’s not even a conversation, it’s you saying something, someone saying otherwise, and then you downplaying them as emotional. You’ll ask for receipts and then not acknowledge said receipts.
Right but I think even if it’s a small monitory this should still be discussed.
No one said it doesn’t need to be discussed, what was said was that it wasn’t as major an issue as you’re making it out to be. You’re concluding that the reason why Goh, Roy, and Iris, three brown skinned characters, are or got so much negativity that included some inherent race issue. Not even acknowledging some of the complaints like Roy being generic or not having anything going on besides looking like the obligatory battler, but instead acknowledging some random user expressing their over the top disdain for a character we know literally NOTHING about.
Instead of being offended of being accused of being a cist, why not take the time out to listen to somebody’s point of view?
You’re asking for someone to hear you out (which I’ve been doing) yet you don’t do the same? I don’t even know what being “cist” means. I’m a black guy telling you there isn’t an underlying race bias towards these characters and you claiming otherwise is downplaying the legitimate and actual widespread criticisms people have for these characters.
Obviously somebody can’t/won’t say “I hate them because they’re X” but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t play a part in their hyper criticism compared to their other looking counterparts or just in general.
Dude, that’s literally you just assuming something out of nothing lol. If there’s no implications of such a thing, why act like there is? Like yeah, Iris did in fact have SOME racist pushback but it wasn’t anywhere near widespread enough to generalize as some major issue within the fandom, especially since again, only ANIME Iris received this type of backlash. What examples are there for Goh and Roy?

Scratch that don’t even answer that because this argument is 100% going nowhere lol. If you’re gonna claim something, at least back up what you are saying with SOME type of evidence. This is the second argument we’ve had in a row where I’ve said this lol.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Liko reminds me of Rey from Star Wars during the leadup to the Force Awakens.

All I ever saw from them is mountains of posts about how who are their parents only for it to go completely unanswered. We’ll see if the conversation shifts after the premier with Liko. Heaven knows it certainly shifted with Rey

Sham

The Guardian of War
Me saying your comments are baseless aren’t me being sly, I’m outright saying your comments are baseless. You make generalizations and conclusive statements while at the same time insisting you are right. It’s not even a conversation

Scratch that don’t even answer that because this argument is 100% going nowhere lol. If you’re gonna claim something, at least back up what you are saying with SOME type of evidence. This is the second argument we’ve had in a row where I’ve said this lol.
I'm sorry I gotta bring up one last thing, there are 100+ on here and yet somehow my opinions always manages to get under your skin. I said this in another thread as well and got no response. An opinion can not be proven with evidence and therefor is the opposite of a fact. I cannot take a poll of every single fan and produce this as a fact. I said something, you're upset by it what else do you want from me? What's the goal here? What comes after that? Say sorry to you?

I don't like to generalize but pretty much ALL Serena fans are some shade of crazy. It's typical that they would omit the clear winner, much in the same way a pretty girl will talk up the good looks of less attractive women and try to downplay one that is superior to her in every department.
Interesting...point? I agree Pikachu has not really given any implication who he's like better, that battling episode with Lillie was sweet and maybe him refusing to fight Misty but thats all I got.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

I'm sorry I gotta bring up one last thing, there are 100+ on here and yet somehow my opinions always manages to get under your skin. I said this in another thread as well and got no response. I said something, you're upset by it what else do you want from me? Say sorry to you?
At this point I can’t take anything you say seriously anymore if you’re going to keep up the shtick of always thinking someone combating what you say is them feeling emotional over your statements. I’ve argued with people all over this forum, that’s the point of a forum, a collective of dialogue between users. Me challenging something you said is not a personal attack on you and I promise I am not losing sleep on any opinion you may have no matter how much you insist otherwise lol.

So yea, Shiny Rayquaza. How about that, huh?

Sham

The Guardian of War
At this point I can’t take anything you say seriously anymore if you’re going to keep up the shtick of always thinking someone combating what you say is them feeling emotional over your statements. I’ve argued with people all over this forum, that’s the point of a forum, a collective of dialogue between users. Me challenging something you said is not a personal attack on you and I promise I am not losing sleep on any opinion you may have no matter how much you insist otherwise lol.
I'm sorry I'm just gonna delete my comments about this, I've spent an embarrassing amount of time on this. This started at 12 o'clock and it's approaching 6:30. I'll pass you your W.
This is true, totally a miscast for her lol
I think the voice actresses or somebody there admitted that her voice was over done

Status
Not open for further replies.