• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
images

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Watched the first two episodes of the Mezase Pocket Monsters. Yeah they were boring. But maybe I am just tired of this cast. The premise of this series is to end Ash's and his companions "story" by now just got so tiring after JN having already did that.

Like I would be just so glad if the new series plays in an alternative universe because by now I can't stand having a rotation of old companions taking the spotlight again and again. Even my love for Dawn was reduced to a "Oh well she's here again". It made me really don't care for her anymore.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Watched the first two episodes of the Mezase Pocket Monsters. Yeah they were boring. But maybe I am just tired of this cast. The premise of this series is to end Ash's and his companions "story" by now just got so tiring after JN having already did that.

Like I would be just so glad if the new series plays in an alternative universe because by now I can't stand having a rotation of old companions taking the spotlight again and again. Even my love for Dawn was reduced to a "Oh well she's here again". It made me really don't care for her anymore.
its funny cause a lot of people here say the opposite, that JN did a bad job at bringing characters back.

ShadowForce720

I want Riko to be her own character and not just be a genderflipped version of Ash. People trying to connect her to Ash just make me mad.
Even if she has a connection to Ash like being his daughter for instance doesn’t automatically mean or make her a gender flipped version of Ash.

If they her to be a gender flipped version of Ash then that would happen regardless of whether she has any connections to him or not.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I can already see the “insecurity” arc where she can’t live up to the reputation of her father (if it’s Ash), lol boring I hope it’s not the case.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Status
Not open for further replies.