• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

*Solaris*

So if we're getting new info next week then it's most likely Roy's bio then they'll talk about their starters until we eventually get to a trailer

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Still not seeing what's so wrong with Roy's design. People are overreacting. Glad Riko is from Paldea. Wish the series was just Paldea centered but hopefully the world tour angle is actually decent this time and doesn't treat it like Galar in JN. The first episode comes out the same week as my birthday which is cool.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
There is a possibility that Roy stays and Riko is his traveling companion this series since his origin is ambiguous right now.
The discourse about Riko is really about to go from "she is definitely Ash's daughter" to "she might just be the traveling companion for this one arc of the anime."

DuskAstral

There is a possibility that Roy stays and Riko is his traveling companion this series since his origin is ambiguous right now.
Origin has nothing to do with it.
It has Paldea starters (Fuecoco and possibly Quaxly). In addition, it is less popular than Liko.
That's why I don't think he will stay.

Sham

The Guardian of War
It has Paldea starters (Fuecoco and possibly Quaxly). In addition, it is less popular than Liko.
You know this show is pre planned and pre written right? And you mean “he does”. What are we doing here? There have been characters in the past who have had hidden Pokémon not marketed at first like Misty and her Starmie and Iris and Excadrill.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Riko is really only more popular because everyone was quick to jump on the "Ash's daughter" bandwagon. We don't know what they really have planned for the series.

Veedramon

Maybe that's why she's been put forward in the promo material thus far, even though they're both the protagonists.

If Roy's here for the long haul, then he doesn't need as much focus at this point in time

Status
Not open for further replies.