• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
If the two of them are attending the Academy then it makes a bit more sense because the Academy is said to be attended by people of all ages from all over the world. The school would be the base (again) and the Treasure Hunt would be their excuse to come and go.
This and nothing else.

The academy being in Kanto is unacceptable if there's already a famous one in Paldea for the reasons you've mentioned. A BIG thumb down for another base in Kanto for more dumb reasons to show off Kantooooooo *JammerPro intensifies*

And against repetitiveness, show off Paldea the most god damn it!

Last edited:

Red and Blue

It seems clear to me that the two protagonists are going represent the past and future. Riko is representing the future with her tera shard and Roy is representing the past with that pokeball he has.
If that's true it would be cool if Liko got a future Paradox Pokemon and Roy an ancient one to hammer in that theme

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
This and nothing else.

The academy being in Kanto is unacceptable if there's already a famous one in Paldea for the reasons you've mentioned. A BIG thumb down for another base in Kanto for more dumb reasons to show off Kantooooooo *JammerPro intensifies*

And against repetitiveness, show off Paldea the most god damn it!
I'm sure even the biggest Kanto fan would know it'd be a stupid idea to not make the base the academy in Paldea

Jeal

It doesn't make any difference where they are going to live. They are going to be on a different region each episode, and a lot of episodes will be fillers on the base itself.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope the contents of the ball are something we haven't seen yet. Like DLC mon
It doesn't make any difference where they are going to live. They are going to be on a different region each episode, and a lot of episodes will be fillers on the base itself.
Precisely why we don't want it to be Kanto....

Kein

AKA Silktree
I'm sure even the biggest Kanto fan would know it'd be a stupid idea to not make the base the academy in Paldea
Speak for yourself. I prefer Giselle to the Paldea characters.

Liko seems to be a Paldea student to begin with, so Roy might be an exchange student from Kanto. A rivalry between the two schools would be nice.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm not really thinking that there will be any dedicated battling goals at all.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
They definitely will. It's legit the main draw of the franchise
I'm expecting things to be different in order to separate this anime from when Ash was the protagonist. I'm not thinking that there will be much in terms of actual battles, with only the occasional tournament and battles against legendaries. I believe that battling will be deemphasized in favor of exploration and research.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I'm expecting things to be different in order to separate this anime from when Ash was the protagonist. I'm not thinking that there will be much in terms of actual battles, with only the occasional tournament and battles against legendaries. I believe that battling will be deemphasized in favor of exploration and research.
That would be a big risk for ratings to drown out battles like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.