• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yeah that's totally what people want! Million viewer idea right there!
It's just not fitting for a world traveling saga. It's too centric to one region. I'm instead expecting the PWC to come back.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Welp, here's my thoughts now regarding the new series with the info we now have:

The positive:

Liko and Roy aren't related, and I have a little hope that they'd make for a good ship.

The negative:

Roy being from Kanto pretty much guarantees Kanto pandering at best and the base being in Kanto at worst.
Also, Roy being from Kanto means he technically could be Ash and Serena's son :(
This series could inevitably be an even worse Journeys.

So yeah, as you can see, my hope for the series has gone down quite a bit.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I wonder if Liko and her cat will be cheerleaders for Roy when he does the gym challenge. Kind of like Dawn and Piplup.
Perfection!

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
It's just not fitting for a world traveling saga. It's too centric to one region. I'm instead expecting the PWC to come back.
Opal appeared in Journeys and was not involved in the PWC and world travelling isn't an excuse to not show off every character from the new games

Sham

The Guardian of War
Man that is not Serena’s and Ash’s child how sway?

I am super geeked out that they did make the choice to not have a time skip and make these the children of main characters instead of just acknowledging after all the CoTD and other characters that people are also existing which Ash is traveling and now we are focusing on newer people existing

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Oh we’re talking about the genetics of fictional characters. Bring out the pseudo-science tools!

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Oh, so Kiawe charmed Serena with his abs? Someone on this forum is going to lose it.

Well, Kiawe's eye color is never shown, he wears sandals, and Roy's pink highlight hair is close to Kiawe's red, so it's not farfetched that Roy could be his son.

Serena on the other hand, nah.
Nothing to say it couldn't be

Status
Not open for further replies.