• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
The yellow man seems to be the son of the Kuku man and that low men standards woman from sm
He resembles them
qxs8zut050c61.jpg

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
We should have had Clavell Clive as the new companion!

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Green is not necessarily the most predominant color on her design as she only has one green strand of hair.
She literally has same Ash's braincells in game.
And she most popular character in gen 9 more than Brassius.

I'm bet she gonna be a main anime rival and often along with two new main characters only at Paldea region.
Shesh... even i'm sure she gonna get starter too - probably Quaxuawall due to mc's Qualxy doesn't gonna evolve either.

Xuxuba

She literally has same Ash's braincells in game.
And she most popular character in gen 9 more than Brassius.

I'm bet she gonna be a main anime rival and often along with two new main characters only at Paldea region.
Shesh... even i'm sure she gonna get starter too - probably Quaxuawall due to mc's Qualxy doesn't gonna evolve either.
I'd say she is tied with Arven, but yeah at least her popularity might save her from the same demise as Hop and Hau.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm not happy they're introducing another Professor OC, look how neglected Sonia was appearance wise(I think Magnolia herself appeared like 2/3 times total?).

I AM glad that the main characters won't be stuck with a Pikachu 24/7 but couldn't they think of a different role instead of yet another Professor? After Kukui and Cerise, it's old.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I just have some doubts that Quaxly is actually Roy's Pokemon.
We have already received two posters, and in each of them the duck is shown out of the way.

I'm assuming the possibility that Quaxly is Professor Friede's Pokemon, not MC's.
Maybe another hidden character is a main rival that gets it?

Veedramon

All 3 starters have always been part of the main cast, since that way they can be advertised more conveniently. This means that the Quaxly in the poster is most likely not gonna be a rival's starter.

It would be in the duck's best interest to belong to one of the 2 protagonists (most likely Roy), especially if Friede is gonna be a supporting character, because that way it'll get more relevance and screentime

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
All 3 starters have always been part of the main cast, since that way they can be advertised more conveniently. This means that the Quaxly in the poster is most likely not gonna be a rival's starter.

It would be in the duck's best interest to belong to one of the 2 protagonists (most likely Roy), especially if Friede is gonna be a supporting character, because that way it'll get more relevance and screentime
Maybe there is a third main character then?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Battling Pokemon Professor? Plot twist, neither Liko or Roy are the battlers, it's professor husbando

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE CONCEPT OF CAPTAIN PIKACHU OMG MY HEART
screw y'all who are whining over Pikachu being included, he's adorable as hell and I love Pikachu even if it isn't the Pikachu Pikachu. He's literally the MICKEY MOUSE of the Pokemon World, why wouldn't he have some role in the main long running anime of the franchise? Be real with me. It's called COMMON SENSE, not Kanto pandering. If anything it's the best way to avoid excessive Kanto pandering by not having the dual protags own it, but instead a supporting character where Captain Pikachu would likely just be there for mascot and merch purposes while not hogging away time or being detrimental to the story being told

However seeing Captain Pikachu also created a new ache in my heart. How can you ever replace THE Pikachu? Atleast he seems to have a different personality.....

You know with the last titles being announced today and seeing the "new" Pikachu, I'm kinda feeling a bit empty and emo the same way when I found out Ash was leaving the anime. Im still always surprised to the extent I'm affected, never thought I'll be this hurt but guess the anime meant to me more than even I thought

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Seems more interesting than Sakuragi and his boring crew I already forgot them and so did everyone else.

Pikachu beeing here, well he is the mascot...

BTW Roy name in spanish is Rod.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
If the gym quest returns and it's the professor guy who does it that would be the funniest outcome
Yeah I want a girl battler too but I'll sacrifice it for hot guy screentime

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Her words were what concerned me. She may not be the only person here to mock the character looks (like Liko and Roy looking like toddlers, that didn't do much harm), but her comments were kind of going overboard recently.
Keep reporting them and hopefully @Sushi will take any required action against Jane like they took against Cricket or Satosere. The other mod has made it clear Jane is here to stay and her behaviour is to continue so I hope Sushi atleast listens to the community

There's honestly nothing else we can do. We've tried everything. Trolling her, calling her out, she just seems to love the attention and is a masochist ig considering how much SM and JN she wants to consume, and looks like the new anime that's coming is to be added to the list
We've tried everything, so all that can be done is to IGNORE and REPORT her, hope the latter leads to some action whatever deemed necessary, otherwise just pretend she doesn't exist. Maybe if she stops getting attention she'll stop wasting her life on this stuff

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Oh Arceusdammit.

We finally get rid of Ash's Pikachu, just for another main character to have one...

Let me guess: there's going to be recurring allies with a Charizard and Lucario, aren't there? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.