• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
In this case it's probably so they can sell merch featuring THIS Pikachu alongside the generic Pikachu design. It's like having two popular Pokemon in one.
They did the same thing with Coco, where they gave Pikachu a pith helmet just so they could put out a bunch of pith helmet Pikachu stuff as movie merch.
My post was a joke about the sheer number of hat/costume Pikachu that have appeared in Pokemon Go.

They also had a special Jungle Explorer Pikachu available in Pokemon Go as a Coco tie-in.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Unless they use a Corviknight as their mode of transportation that’s probably not gonna happen.
I wouldn’t say never. We can always fudge details for the sake of plot

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I wouldn’t say never. We can always fudge details for the sake of plot
Would make a better plot than "Tinkaton loses her hammer and the heroes have to find it"

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm so anxious to see what the premise for the series is. How far in advance do we usually learn about the first episodes of the new series??

MaMcMu

I'm so anxious to see what the premise for the series is. How far in advance do we usually learn about the first episodes of the new series??
I for one want the animation to be full of movement as if it was done by TRIGGER. No cutting corners with just glowing like how they screwed over the best version of Iron Tail.

Guy100

so I guess this implies that Paldea wont be the home base for the dou protagonist after an adventure. I'm not surprised with the anime avoiding Paldea with this world tour journey. I'm just curious about both Roy and Riko's goal as being Pokemon trainers and how they will differ from the previous protagonists.

Goals weve been introduced to so far have been the followng;
  1. Becoming the strongest battler; Pokemon Master
  2. Catching every Pokemon
  3. Becoming a Researcher
  4. Being a great coordinator
I'm betting the duo's goals will based on the mysterious items they each possess, with Riko's perhaps aspiring to become a Pokemon anthropologist or a historian, while Roy's goal may focus on becoming a great tamer of strong legendary Pokemon, such as Raquayza.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
they need more Cap Pikachus for Pokémon Go.

Not going to lie, I do collect Pikachu's alts on Go.

Not going all the way as some are more trouble than its worthy (Pikachu Libre) though

There is not enough Digimon comparisons with this Friede guy! Love his design BTW.

SS Ethan from Pokémon Masters is still the winner though

My post was a joke about the sheer number of hat/costume Pikachu that have appeared in Pokemon Go.

I'm actually looking forward it.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If that guy and his Pikachu are teammates who using planes...

That does mean that Pikachu might have Tera Flying type???
Or they have a spark that allows them to easily travel across the Pokémon multi-verse.

No…wait. That’s Magic: The Gathering.

Now to be serious for a moment: having a Pikachu with the flying Tera-type would be pretty cool.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Why are they holding off Riko and Roy's dub name? If they can announce friede's as soon as his reveal why not Riko and Roy?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
I think that she will still be called Riko in the dub as well.
I don't think so, unlike Roy and Freed the Riko name is way too Japanese for the dub

ShadowForce720

I don't think so, unlike Roy and Freed the Riko name is way too Japanese for the dub
Riko/Liko is a pretty easy name to say so the really don’t need to change it.

Plus they had no problem keeping Goh’s name instead of changing it in the English Dub, Riko/Liko’s name isn’t really a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.