• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
In hindsight, having the Pokemon anime from now on be multi regional is definitely the right way to go considering Pokemon generations themselves have become multi generational starting from gen 8.
Not to mention, do we really need to see the main characters take on the gym challenge for the seventh time?

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Not to mention, do we really need to see the main characters take on the gym challenge for the seventh time?

Maybe not...but at least let the Gym Leaders show up in another capacity. Like, let them show up for another reason besides battling the Ash/MC for their badge. At the very least let other people do it.

I think I can live without a badge quest after they've been done to death...but Gym Leaders not getting animated appearances just doesn't feel right... :confused:
Thank Arceus for Twilight Wings and the GOTCHA music video or the Galarian GLs would've REALLY been screwed. I'm already scared for the Paldean GLs...

Last edited:

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Maybe not...but at least let the Gym Leaders show up in another capacity. Like, let them show up for another reason besides battling the Ash/MC for their badge. At the very least let other people do it.

I think I can live without a badge quest after they've been done to death, but Gym Leaders not getting animated appearances just doesn't feel right... :confused:
Thank Arceus for Twilight Wings and the GOTCHA music video or the Galarian GLs would've REALLY been screwed. I'm already scared for the Paldean GLs...
That's fair. Would be a nice change to see them in a role other than just being an obstacle for the MC.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yep, pendant definitely seems connected to the legendary turtle lol. So whether the series is in Paldea a lot of not, the story is at least connected to it.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
That gives me hope that the series will be more organized and not just making stuff up halfway through
That's just about every saga though? Production time is super short these days. I remember during DP how they were six months ahead now they're churning out episodes within weeks of airing.

They're still not getting much of a break because MPM pretty much came right after PM2019 and goes right into PM2023.

Konja7

That's just about every saga though? Production time is super short these days. I remember during DP how they were six months ahead now they're churning out episodes within weeks of airing.

They're still not getting much of a break because MPM pretty much came right after PM2019 and goes right into PM2023.

Why do you think DP was six months ahead? That's pretty unlikely for a constantly ongoing anime like Pokemon.

I mean, "making stuff up halfway through" is a characteristic of this kind of anime. The issue with the GS Pokeball in Johto is related to that.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Why do you think DP was six months ahead? That's pretty unlikely for a constantly ongoing anime like Pokemon.

I mean, "making stuff up halfway through" is a characteristic of this kind of anime. The issue with the GS Pokeball in Johto is related to that.
Iwane talked about being given a torterra plush for a rotation since he wasn't sure about how to draw it from some angles. That was 6 months before the Ash vs Bertha episode aired.

Even by XY, I remember Rika saying that voice acting for the final episode was done when the Ash vs Alain episode aired, so while not 6 months, it's still pretty up ahead. The anime used to have a great production schedule, but clearly things went wrong somewhere, probably even before covid

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
I'm more inclined to believe it's a coincidence. I'm more inclined to believe Roy's shirt is an Unown for R.
That's fair enough. I've also seen people point that out, also saying that Liko's hair clip, while a callback to Ash's OS outfit, could also double as an "L" to represent her name as well.

The pendant and Terapagos are still to close too dismiss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.