• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
He is connected to this fugly trio ? No wonder lol
4zqj3z.jpg

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi

Well we’ve got one more possible connection with Roy. Could be coincidence though.
This tweet is such a huge reach.

Riko's pendant is the crystal that goes inside the Tera Orb, it looks identical to that and it's the exact same size.
Roy's shirt symbol doesn't even look identical to those of the mysterious Pokemon. It looks more like the Unown letter 'R'

I think it's cool that people are getting excited about possibilities, but it's also important to stay realistic lol.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.

Riko's pendant is the crystal that goes inside the Tera Orb, it looks identical to that and it's the exact same size.
Roy's shirt symbol doesn't even look identical to those of the mysterious Pokemon. It looks more like the Unown letter 'R'

I think it's cool that people are getting excited about possibilities, but it's also important to stay realistic lol.
Well we have to move on from the Ash’s daughter conspiracies somehow.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

I wouldn't say the pendant is a reach since the symbol on the turtle is identical lol. Regardless, it clearly has something to do with Tera though and clearly the turtle does too.

ShuckFam

Keep reporting them and hopefully @Sushi will take any required action against Jane like they took against Cricket or Satosere. The other mod has made it clear Jane is here to stay and her behaviour is to continue so I hope Sushi atleast listens to the community

There's honestly nothing else we can do. We've tried everything. Trolling her, calling her out, she just seems to love the attention and is a masochist ig considering how much SM and JN she wants to consume, and looks like the new anime that's coming is to be added to the list
We've tried everything, so all that can be done is to IGNORE and REPORT her, hope the latter leads to some action whatever deemed necessary, otherwise just pretend she doesn't exist. Maybe if she stops getting attention she'll stop wasting her life on this stuff
I will admit that I haven't been here as long as you, so you're probably better informed than me, but I've never seen Jane do anything wrong. Whenever I read her posts (rarely tbh but I do see them sometimes), she usually comes across very well. I always thought she was a model citizen on Serebii. Is there something I'm missing?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I will admit that I haven't been here as long as you, so you're probably better informed than me, but I've never seen Jane do anything wrong. Whenever I read her posts (rarely tbh but I do see them sometimes), she usually comes across very well. I always thought she was a model citizen on Serebii. Is there something I'm missing?
They're just made that she doesn't like the animation in the newer pokemon series lol. Honestly why people get so bent out of shape everytime someone has a different opinion is wild to me.

vondecayle

People choose to be bothered by the comments of others when the solution is to ignore the opinions they don’t like. The ignore button is right there. They have the power to end this pointless drama if they wanted to. Be free!

Status
Not open for further replies.