• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

New series composer too, Yuya’s stuff was definitely divisive so probably for the best we have a fresh sound.

Also general animation quality looks like a improvement, hopefully it stays consistent
Conisch was the composer for Twilight Wings, and it looks like Mima is still handling the sound station.

The Tera Raid theme definitely sounded great so I’m excited to hear more renditions this duo can cook up.

Konja7

The school stuff seems to be implemented in the right way, there are some interesting characters in there, Riko battles while I am not that interested in Roy and I hope he won't be Goh 2.0.
Roy seems interested in challenging the Pokemon from the Legends. So, he would be more similar to Ash, since he is interested in battles.

Also general animation quality looks like a improvement, hopefully it stays consistent
It won't. It's almost impossible to have consistent animation for a long-runnig anime like Pokemon

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
At least I believe we will have somewhat interesting fillers along the way now they can't use TR as plot devices anymore
Possibly touching or flat out funny episodes like SM

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Liki seems nice and I liked the sentence she said in the trailer that she needs to search for it herself to find it
But the boy wanting to challenge legends, dont like it. Dont disturb legendary Pokemon like that, arrogant boy.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
My understanding is that "creative director" and "executive director" are just two different terms for the same position.

The Pokemon anime has not had an action director before.
That’s what i was thinking as well, that they wanted to have two at the same level. But do you reckon Saori’s director position is now the equivalent to yuyama’s old spot with tomiyasu and yajima sharing the spot below it?

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
People may complain about genwunner Friede and his Pokemon, but the dude is a Professor and has a ****ing airship. That **** is extremely cool to me and I find that he has a Charizard and Captain Pikachu to actually be very fitting already to his design, personality and concept.

Probably one of my favourite new characters introduced in the anime.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Aww man I'm really hyped for friede!!!

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The girl with the new fire Pokemon looks annoying and sassy, it is good
Couldn't care less about that Pikachu man
That character is actually a boy

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think it's clear that Liko is going to be doing some battling since her pendant seems to be about terra stuff so I'm happy with that. I can't wait to see her and Sprigatito in action <3!!!

UnovaMaster

Roy seems interested in challenging the Pokemon from the Legends. So, he would be more similar to Ash, since he is interested in battles.

It won't. It's almost impossible to have consistent animation for a long-runnig anime like Pokemon

He's not the battler, against other trainers makes you the main battler, Roy is a silly little raid battler at best

Status
Not open for further replies.