• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

BlueLight

Yeah Big W for voice actors, cause most coming from amaizing series
Seems like this new series will be taking a new, but attractive approach. The OCs look interesting. Love their designs.

And Friede is finally confirmed to own the airship, but he has his own team named after Pikachu's strongest move? That's great. Wondering what part they'll be playing in Liko and Roy's journey.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
So if the Pokemon from the series poster are indeed the Pokemon crew of the RVT's airship, this is who I think owns who.

Orio: Metagross, Snorunt, Nosepass, Carkoal and Slugma
Murdock: Rockruff, Alcreamie, Shuckle and Elekid
Molly: Chansey, Alolan Muk, Noctowl and Pawmi

Landau doesn't seem to have a Pokemon.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So if the Pokemon from the series poster are indeed the Pokemon crew of the RVT's airship, this is who I think owns who.

Orio: Metagross, Snorunt, Nosepass, Carkoal and Slugma
Murdock: Rockruff, Alcreamie, Shuckle and Elekid
Molly: Chansey, Alolan Muk, Noctowl and Pawmi
These are my guesses.

Orio: Metagross, Snorunt, Nosepass, Noctowl and Elekid
Murdock: Rockruff, Alcreamie, Alolan Muk, Carkoal and Slugma
Molly: Chansey and Shuckle

I still think Pawmi will go to one of the kids. Also it should be noted any of the unclaimed poster Pokemon could belong to the Kids or Friede.
Landau doesn't seem to have a Pokemon.
I say either he does have some but are waiting to reveal them later or he'll catch some down the line.
I get that the wings become a battlefield but I find it also interesting that it almost seems to have the same color scheme as Virizion/Iron Leaves.
Isn't that also Rayquaza's color scheme.

diakyu

So the airship has a pokemon battle ground on top of it, you can see how all the mechanical pieces fit together to form it

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I kind of hope some of the poster Pokémon either belong to Liko and Roy or at the very least appear fairly often. I’d love to see Elekid and Shuckle and Nosepass often.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Safe to say the cook also has a Alcremie and the mechanic has a Snorunt based on the poster. They are riding their revealed pokemon.

Seems that someone will also own both Slugma and Carkol as they are also riding each other.

Don't see anything on the poster which could belong to a fisherman so who knows what the last guy owns.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Fellas, is it weird to have a waifu?

I mean considering most of these “waifu’s” are underage, then yeah, plus their animated.lmao

Compared to “Orio”, who does give an older look, who I still wouldn’t label as such unless they straight up tell me her age.

I hope they have some episodes happening on airship only.

Always loved watching characters just living on their moving home (ships, space ships) like in Gundam, or Macross.

And Molly reminds me of:

I6e13zK.jpg

Who & where is this from? It’s for research purposes.

Psajdak

Who & where is this from? It’s for research purposes.
Florence Nightingale from Fate franchise.

Aster Crowley is artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.