• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorNova

Based on the main cast: Friede feels like he's the "legacy character/audience surrogate" out of them. He's a grown adult (the same as majority of old-time Pokemon fans) compared to Liko and Roy, and owns two classic iconic Pokemon. I guess if they have to shove in Pikachu and Charizard in, better to give it to the "mentor/adult" character instead of the two new leads.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm one of the weirdos who believe Ash will show up in the new series because I know that old protagonist meets the new ones tend to get hyped to hell and back. That's honestly why I believe Ash's ending will be open ended. It's an easy excuse to have him randomly run into Liko and Roy in a million different ways. Even if it is a new continuity, Ash falling into random wormholes isn't exactly unprecedented.

Observer

Mostly watching
Definitely not. Or ever.

And even if they have a war, expect no one to die but just get a few blisters here and there.

Dude be smart, they won't get any of those things. They'll just get sent to the Shadow Realm if they ever end up in any life threatening situation or even get a few small scratches from the villains until someone rescues them. Then they'll be good as new without any signs of physical, emotional, or psychological trauma from the event whatsoever.

ShuckFam

Definitely not. Or ever.

And even if they have a war, expect no one to die but just get a few blisters here and there.
I'm imagining Chanseys on the battlefield, healing their troops, while fighting type Pokemon from the opposing army are instructed to attack them. Oh and Voltorb and Electrode landmines. There's so many possibilities! Flying type Pokemon could carry Voltorbs and drop them while they're about to explode on the enemy.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dude be smart, they won't get any of those things. They'll just get sent to the Shadow Realm if they ever end up in any life threatening situation or even get a few small scratches from the villains until someone rescues them. Then they'll be good as new without any signs of physical, emotional, or psychological trauma from the event whatsoever.
But they already DID a war in the Lucario movie, which didn't exactly show any deaths or blood whatsoever. It was hella-ella foggy, even!

Even the dying Lucario turned into FFX pyreflies!

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
If I were to pick an OP for this new series then it should be this

Status
Not open for further replies.