• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any purpose in this site aside from adding in pointless user drama and fanning the flames? I've also seen the group chats you've been in and how you talk about the users/characters of the anime, just stop interacting or replying to stuff related to me, I don't want any of that from the likes of you
lmao I only reply to unovamaster and I didn't even reply to you (Besides the obvious fact that it was meant to be fun instead of pointless discussion/fighting).). You better stop REPLY my threads in anime polls if you don't want to interact with me, you want to practice and not apply, before writing any nonsense thing look what you do, Start by using the ignore button if you know what it's for, I guess.

. PD : oh yeah, the group and PRIVATE CHATS that are meant to be a JOKE about the ANIME (the ultimate purpose was to get to know Satosere better and hope that a moderator could BAN him)

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Maybe you haven't seen it but I've personally seem people insult riko and be mad just because Ash is leaving.

I wasn't talking about blue Saturday
I know about those Twitter weirdos but nothing of that sort happened here, which is why it was weird the discussion pivoted to that after Blue Saturday's comment

lmao I only reply to unovamaster and I didn't even reply to you (Besides the obvious fact that it was meant to be fun instead of pointless discussion/fighting).). You better stop REPLY my threads in anime polls if you don't want to interact with me, you want to practice and not apply, before writing any nonsense thing look what you do, Start by using the ignore button if you know what it's for, I guess.

. PD : oh yeah, the group and PRIVATE CHATS that are meant to be a JOKE about the ANIME (the ultimate purpose was to get to know Satosere better and hope that a moderator could BAN him)
Lmao as if I check who created a thread before posting, but sure if I ever do see you've made a thread I'll ignore it

And I'll use the ignore button once it actually is proper and works and doesn't just end up being a green slob on your screen. Clearly it doesn't work either since you boasted about ignoring me for a year lmao but here you are back again. So since that button is useless and again I don't wanna be pulled into your dumb user tirades in this forum, I'll just have to ask you to consciously leave yourself out of any discussion related to me as a user, thanks

And don't wanna talk much about that PS stuff here coz that's a whole other fish but I saw what I saw and it's just more of a reason I'd like you to disassociate me when you go on your user tirades here in this forum.

Sham

The Guardian of War
The Terra Raid theme in the trailer sounded amazing. Really hope they compose Nemona's Champion theme and Penny's theme from the games.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
A critical info we don't know yet is if this story happens in the same anime continuity
Because if they travel around the world, they might encounter some characters again or new versions of them
And it would be easy for Ash to make a cameo or else we will know he won't be able to unless they pull some Hoopa stuff

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Hoping it takes place on an alternate universe so that none of the past characters can come back.
Not the anime onlies like Paul, but don't forget this would mean past characters could still appear but rebooted
Like idk Misty with the GSC "boyfriend", a Dawn who never met Ash etc

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yea hoping it’s not an alternate universe. I need Iris to have her “wow it’s the Champion episode” where she gives advice to Liko and or Roy since she had the unfortunate luck as debuting as one where Ash’s series was ending.

KyleK

Fatebreaker
A critical info we don't know yet is if this story happens in the same anime continuity
I think it’s going to happen in the same, even if it isn’t confirmed within the first few episodes. Bringing Ash back in PM2023 would be a neat way to connect the new series to what came before. On top of that main timeline Ash is just way too iconic of a character to get rid of. But I do think that he should only be mentioned early on before making some sort of appearance(s) later during the series, as he would overshadow Liko and Roy way too much. And these two need to be given enough time to establish themselves.

ShadowForce720

I think it’s going to happen in the same, even if it isn’t confirmed within the first few episodes. Bringing Ash back in PM2023 would be a neat way to connect the new series to what came before. On top of that main timeline Ash is just way too iconic of a character to get rid of. But I do think that he should only be mentioned early on before making some sort of appearance(s) later during the series, as he would overshadow Liko and Roy way too much. And these two need to be given enough time to establish themselves.
I’m just pointing this out but that doesn’t really mean that Ash will be in the new series.

I mean heck that’s pretty much argument some people where using when they insisting that Ash would always be the main character and yet here we are.

So while Ash could show up in the new series eventually, that doesn’t mean that every future series will have to include him.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I don't think they (main characters and other Champions) even know he exists anymore.
Idk maybe if you hope really hard enough or keep the faith up, they might grant your request and make him Champion again, just keep waiting on it. I'm sure it's gonna be any day now.

--

Anyways I don't expect this to be an AU. May has been stuck (sadly) since DP because her voice actresses is sadly unable to preform or do any work. Providing an alternate universe would just mean theoretically they'd have to unnecessarily recast every single character. I hope they just keep things simple and continue on with the world already established just with Ash doing his travels offscreen.

ShadowForce720

Idk maybe if you hope really hard enough or keep the faith up, they might grant your request and make him Champion again, just keep waiting on it. I'm sure it's gonna be any day now.

--

Anyways I don't expect this to be an AU. May has been stuck (sadly) since DP because her voice actresses is sadly unable to preform or do any work. Providing an alternate universe would just mean theoretically they'd have to unnecessarily recast every single character. I hope they just keep things simple and continue on with the world already established just with Ash doing his travels offscreen.
That wouldn’t really be that big of a problem considering that it’s not like there going to show up all at once.

Plus on top of that it gives them more freedom as they don’t have to worry about the characters previous history in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.