• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"The New Pocket Monsters Series", starts April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

I guess some people got their wish of having Rhydon appear in the team of prominent characters.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
More and more unique characters are being introduced. Let's go! I really want a fresh new start for a Pokémon anime

vondecayle

I don’t think the new pair of characters look like TR copies. We will have to wait and see their personalities…

Konja7

So if Amethyo is a teenager how old are Riko and Roy? Still 10?
It's a good question. Liko (along her classroom) is receiving her Pokemon Starter. In previous seasons, the age for this was 10 years old, but we've never seen a whole classroom receiving Pokemon.

It's always possible Liko is a little older, but it would mean there are new rules.

That said, Amethyo could be 13 years old if he is a teenager. So, his age wouldn't be so different from Liko and Roy even if they're 10.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I'v been wondering, now that Ash leaves the anime why the anime staff still use anime only/anime original characters instead of using characters from the games?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The girl with the new Fire Pokemon looks abit sassy
I wonder if her group is evil?

As I said, Horie's comment seems to imply they're good guys:

I hope I'll be able to give people courage through my acting the same way the Pokémon used to give me courage.
(...)
Amethio, a character that seems to be charged with a weighty mission despite just being a teenager.

This isn't how you describe getting cast as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.