• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Pokemon EX cards

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
As some of you may know, the Pokemon company is making a comeback with Pokemon EX. For those of you who don't, well, now you do.

bw4_logo_lrg.png

In the new expansion of the Pokemon TCG, Black and White - Next Destinies, the Pokemon company is making a comeback with the Pokemon EX cards. These EX cards, though are slightly different than their counterparts from expansions past. They have significantly higher HP than the original Pokemon and their attacks are quite stronger, too. One more thing, since the Pokemon EX are so much more powerful now, if your opponent knocks out one of your Pokemon EX, your opponent takes two prize cards, instead of one.
Here are some pictures of the cards that the Pokemon company has released pictures of.

BW4_EN_22.jpg
BW4_EN_51.jpg
BW4_EN_54.jpg
5-shaymin-ex.gif
38-kyurem-ex.gif
82-regigigas-ex.gif
94-shaymin-ex.gif
95-reshiram-ex.gif
96-kyurem-ex.gif
97-zekrom-ex.gif
98-mewtwo-ex.gif
99-regigigas-ex.gif
100-emboar.gif
101-chandelure.gif
102-zoroark.gif
103-hydreigon.gif

"Six Pokémon-EX cards with character art covering the entire card and a special etching treatment never done before in the TCG cards industry"

Post any additional info you have on these cards and the Next Destinies expansion in general on this thread.

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Umm, these have been out for ever. It is also known that Regigigas and Kyurem will be EX's, and the last is expected to be Shaymin, but I'm hoping for Kyogre.

I know that these cards have been out for a while, but I made this thread to commemorate the coming of these cards and this expansion to America. And Kyogre would be an awesome EX.

ChedWick

MUST HAVE MEWTWO!

Honestly they seem pretty cool, a little excessive but still a nice piece of eye candy.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
I like the Mewtwo. I only had two EX cards from the past. Can't wait till Next Destinies comes here. I hope the Dragon-type cards are featured in the expansion.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Um, I doubt that any Dragon typed will be in it because they haven't even released in Japan. And I've thought since there has only been 5 released, that the 6th will be Shaymin since they have to release Groudon and Kyogre at the same time... Can't wait for their releases!

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Yes, they are awesome. I really like the Reshiram.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Zekrom does 150 damage at the cost of 2 energy. This could be very useful with Magnezone level X...if the rules aren't restricting old cards.

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Definetly not Magnezone Lv X with it because it is already circulated out. Maybe with Elctrode Prime. Make a deck where you get a lot of cards from your discard pile type thing...

Kalleo23

Pichu Breeder
Went to the prerelease XD It was packed 98 players. I managed to walk away with 3 round wins too lol tho they don't count. I also pulled a Regigigas Ex XD Can't believe it. One of my friends pulled a Shiny Emboar and Chandelier in 2 packs.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Wow! That is awesome! I have seen scans of the EX cards, full-art EX cards and shinies, and I want them sooooooo bad! Your friend is super lucky!

I have also updated the OP with pictures of newly revealed EX cards, full-art cards, and shiny pokemon cards.

Last edited: