• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Pokemon Universe Challenge V2

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
;157; food, fire, babes, food???

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
;135;: Hey Munchlax. *bored* Can one of the girls dance for us?

;395;: And you call ME a womaniser?

;394;:(Lani) I'm a girl! *Dances*

;394;:(Cody) *Staring*

;135;: I thought I said you couldn't be here?

;394;:(Both) Fine...

rosso1111

Sorry for lack of activity, but I had an internet crisis

;282; *Teleports to Professor and Dopey* A bit hypocritical, coming from you, Dopey.

I'll start the next challenge later on, but I need time to think it up, but it should be done either today or tommorow. (My birthday's on the 4th)

rosso1111

;282; Well, no-one voted in the elimination, so we can't eliminate someone, so we can't continue.

rosso1111

;282; Don't worry, it isn't really your fault. I mean, you didn't know.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i honestly say BAIL OUT
id do that nif this was my game cos its lack of inactivity
but no
;025;:CONTINUE FOR GODS SAKE

rosso1111

Honestly FP, I would have before, but there was no-one willing to make V3, so I was uncertain. Wormow, since you're on, would you make V3. If so, just get someone to close this thread, and make V3 yourself.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
and if not
then...
dude this place is a SPAM TRAP
ok
so i say completely close this thread
but if you want to continue...prepare ok