• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Pokemon Universe Challenge V2

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
ok then
;026;::)

rosso1111

OK, Mia is accepted. We still need 6 more people

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
6...ill do it
Name: cleo
Species: ;025;
Personality:a female looking for a bit of fun...but thinks more like a boy than a girl(cos im male :l)...she is bisexual(i just had to)

rosso1111

Ok, Cleo is accepted. 5 more to go. Only 2 for now...

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
;065; Oh this is preposterious. This contest of sorts seems to be as dodgy as the first version. I believe you are scared to question me for my superior knowledge is too much for this.

rosso1111

;478; *gets angry* Ok, then, since Bridgette is unavailable, we'll ask you her question. You have 1 minute to name all 32 gym leaders!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
;065; My great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson wants to join.

Name: Dopey
Species: Slowpoke ;079;
Personality: dopey, the opposite of Professor. Unwilling to do anything, rarely talks, likes sleeping.

;079; ...Raor.

;065; *sigh*

rosso1111

OK, Dopey accepted. 4 spaces left.

;478; I'm afraid, Professor, that I just got the answer from Bridgette.

;036; In order...
Brock
Misty
Lt. Surge
Erika
Koga
Sabrina
Blaine
Giovanni
Falkner
Bugsy
Whitney
Morty
Chuck
Jasmine
Pryce
Clair
Roxanne
Brawly
Wattson
Flannery
Norman
Tate&Liza
Juan
Roark
Gardenia
Fantina
Maylene
Crasher Wake
Byron
Candice
Volkner

;478; Is that correct, Ross.

;282; Only just incorrect. She forgot Hoenn's 6th gym, Winona!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
;065; Hehehe. Take that Bridgette. Nobody will beat the sheer evilness which is --

;079; tea uncle Professor.

;065; ...Where's your father Mary when you need him...?

rosso1111

;282; While Crystal goes back to her room to cool down, I'll take over. Professor, your question. Give me the names of all the series of the pokemon anime.