• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Pokemon Universe Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Active Members Wanted Only.

Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Universe. I hope you guys join, for the title of Pokemon Universe and a special prize. This a new revamped season, as the last one had lots of bugs, delays and all that. You'll be doing challenges, eliminations and some surprises. There are a lot of twists, so don't be surprise if you all lose and I win the prize. Oh and I promise to be posting scores and all that. Also, we might accept second members, but not now.

Voting Rules:

- Please, give a reason when voting
- If you are voted, please don't complain
- Vote in your opinion, don't copy other people
- You only vote if you lose a challenge, and vote only for one person in your team

Other Rules:

- All SPPF rules apply
- Try to RP as much as you can :]
- You're allowed to talk to other team-mates and stuff
- When joining, make sure you can be active everyday or so
- Do the challenge by yourself, don't copy others
- If you have been eliminated, please do not post here as you have left

Game Info:

Immunity: In a challenge, the member who gets first place will receive immunity. Immunity guarantees you one spot in the game, meaning you don't have to go through the next elimination. You can still get Immunity even though you have won the challenge, as you are walking the Dialga Plank.
Elimination: If your team has lost a challenge, you and your team-mates will go through elimination. You must post your vote on who you think should go, and why. People with +TeamLeader and +Immunity cannot be eliminated.
Challenge: A challenge is something you have to do, and if your team wins, you won't go through elimination. However, the losing team will.
Dialga Plank: If you receive Immunity, you must walk the Dialga Plank. When you get there, there are two plates. You must choose one, and read it. What happens usually effects the games and could make you enemies, and friends. So choose wisely.
Giratina Earring: If you are wearing this and you win the game, you will be in the next game's finale, making you possibly being the second Pokemon Universe.
Magikarp Earring: If you are in the finale and you are wearing this, you will not be winning the title of Pokemon Universe. If you win, the title goes to second place winner.
Lunar and Solar Team: There are two teams, Lunar and Solar team. The symbols are a moon and sun respectively. Which team you go on is chosen randomly.
Sudden Death: If a user has been inactive for quite some time, they will automatically be eliminated. But the change is hardly noticeable, and the elimination and challenges will go on as normal.
Letter: Sometimes, you will get a letter. The person who posts first, saying they'll read the letter get's PM'd with on what it says.

full_moon_large.jpg

Team Lunar:

Flamer ;136;
Candycoat ;428;
Cheeky ;025;
Jeff ;417;
Luckray ;405;
Jenny ;255;
Charlie ;006;
Joy ;440;

our_sun-300x300.gif

Team Solar:

Azza ;026;
Ross ;475;
Chan ;107;
Cyndy ;155;
Travis ;006;
Jenna ;229;
Blossom ;421;
Sin ;215;

Last edited:

rosso1111

I'll join :D I'll go to team solar as well.

Nickname: Rosso1111 if you mean username, Ross if you mean Pokemon name.
Species: ;475; Gallade

Last edited:

sundiatas

Banned
I vote for Team Solar too. I got plenty of those pictures of the sun on my computer. It's many miles away East. I'll also try to stay active but I'm mostly active on the chats and I got school in a few days. I hope the Op understands this one. Besides, he even pmed me on Purplesurge.

mockingjay

swift and lol
You also need to use the forms and the team will be chosen randomly.

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
Nickname [Optional]: Flamer
Species: ;136;

rosso1111

I've edited my sign up

sundiatas

Banned
Oops, sorry. I forgot about which format to put it in because I'm on my iPod and can't see or read everything you post. Um Solrock, or should I use my chat room name? I'm really confused and dammit. ****! The words won't appear on my screen in a place where I can see them. The server I'm using is slow with the iPod screen too small. I'll participate when I get back on a computer or my computer. Even better. And fix my posts. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.