• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Prize Card: Gold Sarcophagus

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
LINK

ZOMG...Gold Gold Sarcophagus!1!! :eek:

That means we're more likely to get SD11 and SD12 and Crush Card Virus will be made easy to get.

Discuss...

Last edited:

Dreamcoat

What excites me the most about this is that this will most likely be available to the public after having waited for a (very very) long time.

I mean, they did it with Shrink and they'll do it with Crush Card Virus, so they'll do it with this too. Right?... RIGHT?!

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
Mmm... I'm confused. This seems like almost a carbon copy of Different Dimension Capsule, and I haven't seen that played ever since it was printed, in one of the first sets no less. Are delayed tutors amazing here now? Can someone bring me up to speed?

Hoshi no Kabii

Mmm... I'm confused. This seems like almost a carbon copy of Different Dimension Capsule, and I haven't seen that played ever since it was printed, in one of the first sets no less. Are delayed tutors amazing here now? Can someone bring me up to speed?
DDC is a continuous spell card. Gold Sarcophagus is a normal spell card.

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear

Exactly what I thought. Such a big deal over it, but it has the same text even as DD Capsule.

DDC is a continuous spell card. Gold Sarcophagus is a normal spell card.

But DD Capsule doesn't have the symbol, unless it is like Swords of Revaling Light?

IIRC, DDC has to remain on the field until the removed card comes to your hand.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

yeah, but as an almost impossible card to get.

I wouldn't run this card though, you have to wait 2 turns! by then your opponent could have thrown Monarchs at you, or even Demise, and while we're waiting for that one card to come to our hands, at that time, it probably wouldn't help us

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
yeah, but as an almost impossible card to get.

I wouldn't run this card though, you have to wait 2 turns! by then your opponent could have thrown Monarchs at you, or even Demise, and while we're waiting for that one card to come to our hands, at that time, it probably wouldn't help us

Maybe, but Gold Sarcofathing (can't spell XD) isn't a card that be added to any deck, it would only work in decks that focus on gathering certain cards in the Hand and it maybe almost immopssible to get, but like Shrink, I think it will come out when the next prize card is released.

This card is amazing for an Exodia deck. I run three copies of it in my WC07 Exodia deck.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
In WC07? You're sure we're talking about the same thing.

On topic: Can't wait to see how it'll change the TCG when this card comes to us.

Sealed Gold Coffer and the Gold Sarcophagus are one in the same, the first one is the raw japanese translation.

Dreamcoat

Sealed Gold Coffer and the Gold Sarcophagus are one in the same, the first one is the raw japanese translation.
I know, the reason why I was asking was if you were saying that it is restricted in REAL LIFE or in a GAME