• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW shiny PKMN lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Yes, t3h Shuckle you don't deserve. And the Salamence. Lol :p. And you call me NM, or I make this face at you: -_-. Lol :p. Lol and :p have now offically returned to my posts. Ahem, so... I guess we need an ever-so evasive topic, don't we? Heh, Mt. Chimney. Er, now, for the random shiny I want for today, Groudon. Lol. Meh, I'll finally be hunting for Kyogre, because I'm on the second to last level on some awesome RPG game. Lol. I think that's hurrayness, but I don't know. :p

Wyvern

Basically amazing
You don't deserve the shiny Shuckle because it's too cool for your mind to comprehend. Lol. I feel sorry for that Bagon. Lol jk :p. I was kidding around anyway.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm back.Darn,I feel bad that I didn't remake the club :(.Oh well...it wouldn't let me anyway.So,you guys know my shinys ^_^.

denw0

the Coolest
Hey, G_L. Glad ur back:) I think everyone knows my shinys. okay here. Ariados, Altaria, Camerupt, Unkown.

I'm still on my fetish with shiny Noctowl.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
What do you mean it wouldn't let you? And hi. Of course we know your shinies, your only the most popular person evare here. Lol :p. I wasn't planning on restarting it, but he can't get on during the weekend, and i think he was a little tired of hate mail :p, so he asked me to restart it yesterday. So I did. Ahem, if any of you had the big enough brain to notice, I no longer have teh shiny banner in me sig. I want something new. Lol. Oh, and Ground type shinies are the dudes I want today. Lol, at least it isn't Tropius again. Lol, too bad I never hunt for the random shiny I want...

EDIT: Ha, Zaphod, it's Unown :p.
EDIT2: Wow, I hardly ever say jk anymore. Lol.

Last edited:

denw0

the Coolest
Thank you for enlightening me on that fact. -_- lol

And the name for the club should have been...:The New Shiny Pkmn Club! not the "Pkmn Shiny" :rolleyes: lol

Toad man made such a mistake when he traded his shiny Unown(Ha! I spellled it right).

EDIT: POST POST POST. lol jk

Last edited:
A

artemis fowl

can I join? I have absolutly NO shiny luck, so you can tell I'll be really excited if I see a shiny.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Hey AF!You can join ^_^.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
hello hola

I am joining that is that

and we have to remember this time that we need more topics

last time it went haywire with posts saying

"we need a major topic"

anywyas hi

A

artemis fowl

if you want to know my shinies, all I have is my shiny garydos(sp?) from my silver version. I'm trying to breed it for some shiny magikarps. NO LUCK YET!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Good luck with that,AF ^_^,although shiny Magikarp isn't that great in GSC.

A

artemis fowl

yeah. but if it's male, I could breed it with more pokemon to have more shinies. *sighs* if only I had even the tiniest bit of shiny luck...

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Couldn't you get a shiny Ditto?

Remember me? 'Tis a shame the old one is closed. It had the most posts in the Clubs section, and perhaps the entire forums!! We were right, though, the club did kinda die when it was closed. Oops, digressing again.
*Club gets closed:p*
I'll join! I have a handful of shinies, but I can't be bothered to write out my stories of them. So, I'll just list them:
Sceptile:)p, drove NM crazy while he was searching for one. Now we both have one!!)
Electrike(not sure whether or not to evolve it, they both look so cool!)
Pelipper
Linoone(NOT Berry Glitch, found completely naturally)
Vileplume(shoulda been evolved into a Bellossom >.< Still love it, though)
I had a Shiny Luvdisc, and it was my first R/S shiny.............It disappeared one day, for no reason.........No cheating involved...........
I found a Shiny Graveler in Crystal(while searching for Misdreavus in the WRONG place >.>), and I paralyzed it, and got it in the red.........And then BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!! I could've screamed right then.......

Once done training my Dream Team, I shall search for a Shiny Chimecho(through breeding, of course, although I will search a little on Mt. Pyre). And then, of COURSE, Shiny Lileep!!!!!!!!!!! Best shiny in existance!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC~ out

A

artemis fowl

I can't get the ditto because I can't link to r/b. once, I saw a shiny solrock, BUT HAD NO POKEBALLS!!!!

S

ShinyZeeru

hey im back and im on the SHINY ENTEI HUNT!
and man ive seen Entei 7 timez so far but NOOOOOOOOOOO LUCK at SHINY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;244; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Uh,if you see it once and it's not shiny,it'll never be shiny.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Eh, if you see the Entei the first time, and it's not shiny, then it won't ever be shiny... Anyways, I say hello to all, and I will tell you, SC, that ut did not drive me crazy, since I swiped it from you several times :p. Oh, and Zaph (i shall call you that), keep in mind the fact that it WAS shiny PKMN before Umbreon changed it to the Rabid Plusles PWN the cookies, then he changed it to PKMN shiny lol. *sigh* I need to train another legendary somedyay, its the third best way to get joy from destroying inferiors. Lol. Ahem, speaking of legendaries, I am 90% sure I'll be trying for Kyogre next week, NEXT WEEK! No more delays. Lol.

EDIT: *cries* You told him before me. Lol jk :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.