• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW shiny PKMN lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShinyZeeru

not if u:
use a max repel and save (before uve seen it) and keep trying soft reseting and by the way: my cousin found a shiny rhyhorn in the safari about 3 weeks ago caught it and forgot to save XD

EDIT: WHAT ITS STATUS IS SET THROUGHOUT THE GAME?! EVER BEFORE U SEE IT?
REEDIT: THATS CRUD!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Basically, yeah. Lol. It's like the Lati@s, see it once in the wild and it's not shiny, it won't be shiny. But, if you have Colosseum, you might have more luck with that...

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The game developers just don't want anybody to have a shiny dog,I guess.Lol.

S

ShinyZeeru

well then i guess im ganna catch the REGULAR CHEATED FREAKIN NON SHINY DOG THOSE RIP OFF ARTISTS MADE lol jk and then ima hunt a shiny shuckle

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Lol. They didn't wnat me to ahve that shiny Poochyena either :mad: *kicks shiny Poochyena*. Lol, the olden days, when I had tons of exclamation points withouts 1s, when I had caps lock more than typing normally. Yep... *sniff* Ahem, on topic, do you have Colosseum? Colosseum is more than likely the best way to get the dogs...

EDIT: You're... YOU'RE GONNA WHAT?!?! LET THE CAPS LOCK CONTINUE, YOU WILL GIVE ME A SHINY SHUCKLE!!!!1111 Ahem, jk :p.

S

ShinyZeeru

yeh i have Colo and i changed meh mind im ganna go after shiny NOCTOWL or HOOtHOOT
Edit:Nm cuz right now i want a shiny that aint from Colo
anyway which shiyn pokemon shud i go for that is on LG wild and failry easy to see

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Pidgey,Ratatta,Spearow,there's a lot of possibilitys.

S

ShinyZeeru

i meant sumthing that turns into something actually GOOD, like abra, magikarp, or ghastly

pigeots bad and ive got the master ball dunt worry and if i run across a shiyn pidgey ill use meh shiny Crobat's mean look and chuck away

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Pidgeot's good.Don't go for Abra btw.It can teleport away.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Don't waste your Master Ball on a Pidgey o_O. If it's on the first route you enter, just throw an Ultra Ball and you'll more than likely catch it. Ah, and Abra, you could get him through breeding and the Game Corner...

S

ShinyZeeru

NOOOOO id use the master ball on the shiny abra!!
ultra ball on shiny pidgey XD

EDIT: i just looked it up and pigeot's status in not good its all average except speed with in pretty good (I have the book to LG and FR)
and since when does shiny ghatsly look so kewl?

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
*I come in with my shiny pidgeotto* ahem...Shiny pidgeotto rocks...*pidge bites shinyzeeru's ear*

In other news, no new shinys for me, but on gold I will be hunting for shiny chinchou.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Hey guys!

Okay, this was going to be what I was to post if I was one of the first posters in the new club. I'll post it anyway:

Alright! The club is back! :D

We were closed thanks to a certain mod to shall remain nameless. To avoid any further conflicts, please do not post saying things like “Hey. What’s Up?” or “G2G later!” because this mod is against saying things like that.

If you do want to say “Hey. What’s up?” then at least post something relevant to shiny Pokemon, or this mod will go berserk. :rolleyes:

Anyway, GL is our new club leader, because poke07 hardly posts anymore. Neither does slopking17. GL is the most active, and best member, so I suggested to her that she be the new leader. ^_^

Link to the club before it was closed

This club has been in existence since early 2004, and I hope it keeps running for a long more time. I’ve been a member since May 2004, and this club was the reason that I joined SPPf.

Club History:
Our club was deleted in the summer of 2004, thanks to some idiot who found a Mod’s password (he was from a rival forums – specifically Anenga, but I don’t think they exist anymore). Poke07 posted the club for the second time, and we were stronger than ever and reached 1000 pages.

Then, two days ago, our club was deleted due to “spamming” according to the mod who closed it. So if you anger the mod, I’m afraid you won’t be welcome here. We’re SICK to death of having our club ruined. (I know I have no right to say this, but I’m sure that GL would agree with this.)

Anyway, please join our club. We don’t bite. :-D

My shinies:
Dusclops (Caught in Ruby)
Tentacruel (Caught in Ruby)
Magikarp (Caught in Ruby)
Electrode (Caught in Ruby)
Golbat (Caught in Ruby)
Nidoqueen (Caught in Leaf Green)
Tentacool (Caught in Leaf Green)

Do you guys agree with me that GL would make the best leader? o_O

EDIT: WTF?? NM, you made the same mistake that Poke07 did! The "Pokemon shiny lovers club"

AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:p Ah well, that's ok. -_-

S

ShinyZeeru

id like to point out that pidge family is not good but can be a 6/10 if Ev trained but my shiyn Crobat can beat it any day due to its godly speed, good hp, and fairly good attack (average other things it dont need besides SpDe) but pidgey and then have average everything normally

EDIT: By the way who thinks that shiny ghastly looks kewl?

S

ShinyZeeru

i joined yesterday and heres a funny story how i got my level 100 shiyn crobat
my cousin traded it to me for a torchic egg in saphire since back then there was no ditto and i evolved it THE END

another fuinny story not even conserning pokemon (quote form the movie "Holes")
"Once there was a magical place were it never rained. THE END!" XD

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
hehe, could have seen that coming...

here are where I caught my shinys(the order I put them in is the order I caught them in):

tentacruel:roue 119 on my first sapphire
seaking: safari zone(as goldeen) in first sapphire)
hariyama: In victory road on second sapphire
gyarados: in lake rage on second gold
magikarp: egg on second gold
goldeen: egg on second gold
horsea: egg on second gold
wurmple: petulburg forest in second ruby
latias: ebay on second sapphire
blaziken:ebay(as torchic) on second sapphire)
pikachu: odd egg(as pichu_ in second crystal
pidgeotto(the one in my sig is a pidgeot): route 2 on firered

alot, but I love them so...(except wurmple, SHE EVIL!)

anyway, any new shinys?

S

ShinyZeeru

can i have teh shiny wurmple PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

PS my cousin caught a shiny rhyhorn in the safri zone once and forgot to save and didnt live happily ever after

ADD ON: once i found a shiny electrode and used an ulytra ball, missed, and it used explosion

Blissey_Beam

Oh my goodness~!
Well, so far i've hatched five eevees, and no shiny. Of course I didn't expect one yet, i'll keep trying though.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
ShinyZeeru said:
can i have teh shiny wurmple PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

PS my cousin caught a shiny rhyhorn in the safri zone once and forgot to save and didnt live happily ever after

ADD ON: once i found a shiny electrode and used an ulytra ball, missed, and it used explosion

I found a shiny Rhyhorn in the safari zone once too. I threw Safari ball, it escaped without wiggling, and fled.

It was a female though, so I didn't care. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.