• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW shiny PKMN lovers club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Approved by Umbreon_07.

Yesh, I hath brought it back. Anyways, this is the club for anyone who likes shinies, you don't have to own any shinies to join, you just have to like them. So, I guess I should tell you the rules, shouldn't I?

1. YOU MUST HAVE READ THESE RULES AND THESE RULES! If you don't, I personally will whack you several hundred times.

2. Emphasize the part in the rules where it says not to SPAM, because SPAM is like death :p. DON'T SPAM, IT IS A ROOT TO PURE EVIL!

3. Posts must, MUST, be relevant to the topic and should contribute to the topic. Also, try as hard as you can to make posts more than just one line.

4. Like shinies. Yep.

If I forgot any rules, I'll be sure to add them. NOTE THIS: If you continually SPAM, I, or one of the co-owners, will ban you from the club for a week. Continue after that, and you're banished. Lol.

Alright, there'll be three co-owners, preferably people who are responsible and active. Once the club gets started again, it shall be discussed :).

Now, have fun.

Last edited:
S

ShinyZeeru

Im Joining!

Im Joining!!!!!!!! I would like to thank you nintendomaster person for making this YAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

denw0

the Coolest
I'll join, thanks for restarting it, NM. And thanks to U07 for letting us. :)

Is the name going to stay like that? XD

Last edited:

Wyvern

Basically amazing
*sigh* Umbreon, that was awesome. Now, change it back. Lol. Btw, you two can join. So, to try to start a topic (boring topic), what color shinies do you like best? Lol.

S

ShinyZeeru

I like pokemon ALL shiny pokemon but prefer pokemon that dont turn freakishly ugly lol PS i keep my shinys listed in meh sig

denw0

the Coolest
I like blue shinys.(thats the way you spell that :p) I want a shiny noctowl for some reason. he looks so cool.

S

ShinyZeeru

im also currently trying for a Kyogre and about to try fo a shiny Entei by using my legendary shiny dog trick

Wyvern

Basically amazing
I'll be resetting for a shiny Kyogre too. Oh, and blue, especially deep blue, is my fav color shiny. Trick? Do tell, please. Unless it has to do with cheating. If it has to do with cheating, keep it to yourself :).

S

ShinyZeeru

u mean the trick for the dogs?
PS im already at Kyogre (traded a level 100 mewtwo to try to not use master ball when its shiny)

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Yes. Oh, and reread the rules, I added some stuff. Tell me the trick please? Oh, and where did you get the shiny Crobat? That was my first shiny, too.

Blissey_Beam

Oh my goodness~!
Can I join? Also is this gonna be like a Shiny Hunting club? I'd like to hunt a shiny, since I never play pokemon anymore and I want a reason too, so if someone will pick a shiny, I'd be happy to hunt it. In either Ruby or FireRed.

Wyvern

Basically amazing
No, this club is just to talk about shinies. If you want to see kind of waht it's like, look at the old one on page 4 or something. How long have you tried, SZ (mind if I call you that?)

S

ShinyZeeru

Trick:
You need 1 AND ONLY 1 MAX REPEL (money saver!), a pokemon level 30 first in ur party, a masterball (strongly suggested)

Go to route one in the grass and save. now use the max repel until it runs out. if u didnt battle the dog reset and continue this

PS the master ball is suggested because alot of ppl's dogs have gone missing (permanently) after using roar!

and my cousin traded his shiny Golbat to me for a torchic egg (in saphire cuz i had a female blaziken)

Wyvern

Basically amazing
Oh, that trick. I've known about that one. Well, you have to deal with Roar, so good luck with that. A shiny Golbat for a Torchic? Wow, you got it easy. Lol.

EDIT: SZ, did you read the two sets of rules? If so, please DELETE YOUR SECOND POST!

Blissey_Beam

Oh my goodness~!
Ok, i'll still join. Anyways, i'm mad at shinys. I found two in the same day, a shiny exegcute and a shiny rhyhorn, but they both got away. I was in the safari zone so that's one of the reasons.

denw0

the Coolest
That didnt sound fun, B_B. I dont ever want to find a shiny in the Safari Zone. I might look for a shiny Noctowl soon...

Wyvern

Basically amazing
*grimaces* The Safrai Zone is the worst enemy to any who like looking for shinies. *kicks Safari Zone* Lol. Oh yeah, join you may. Anyways, if you really want a shiny, train Pokemon. I found a shiny Zubat (now a Crobat) when I was on my way back to the Pokemon Center because my Pokemon had been paralyzed. They come when you don't want them to. Lol.

S

ShinyZeeru

ive had a shiny that got away too:
i was training in the cerulean cave and BAM! a shiny electrode appeared (which is rare considering that electrodes arent ur average pokemon to see in there) and i used a ultra ball afraid using a master ball on a weak pokemon like that is retarded and it didnt work and used EXPLOSION AND I CRIED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!

PS G2G

Blissey_Beam

Oh my goodness~!
^Yeah that would suck. I'm gonna start trying for a shiny Eevee, anyone else want to join in? I really want a shiny Espeon, or Umbreon. They're both so beautiful.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
Ok, since this has been approved, I will return. For the new members, I was the third-in-command leader of the 2 shiny clubs before this. My shinys can be seen in my sig, or if you don't want to look,

wurmple
hariyama
seaking
tentacruel
latias
blaziken
gyarados
magikarp
goldeen
horsea
pikachu
pidgeotto(the one in my sig is a pidgeot)

and yes, I do realize a have both goldeen and seaking up, because I have a shiny seaking from my sapphire and a shiny goldeen from gold. Same with magkiarp and gyarados, except both are on gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.