• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Single Rates Thread - Follow the format in the OP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombux

my steelix moveset

Adamant @???
~ Earthquake
~ Iron Head
~ Stealth Rock
~ Roar

100 def / 164 Atk / 244 SpD its ment to bring down moxie sweepers or any think that has a huge speed or atk boost

mcdermott1

Krookodile Fanatic
Could you please rate my Chandelure? Thank you very much :D
Chandelure @ Lucky egg (looking for an item to replace since Im done training it)
• Ability: Flash Fire
• Nature: Careful
• EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
- Calm Mind
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower

SterlingEnigma

Thinking about using this guy in the battle subway in double battles (probably beside a Heal Bell Audino) :

Luxray @ Toxic Orb
• Guts
• Adamant/Jolly
• 252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
- Protect
- Wild Charge
- Rest
- Ice Fang/Facade

First turn use Protect and let Toxic Orb poison it, activating Guts. Second turn use Wild Charge (or Ice Fang/Facade if facing a ground type) to deal some massive damage (Audino gets Helping Hand too so use that for more damage). When hp gets low, use Rest. Luxray should be faster than Audino, so have it use Heal Bell the same turn to wake up Luxray. Repeat.

I havnt tested it yet, but I'm concerned that Luxray is too fragile for this set. It's speed isnt great to begin with either, so I was thinking of taking some Speed EVs and investing them in HP instead. Opinions?

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
• Luxray @ Toxic Orb
• Guts
• Adamant/Jolly
• 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
- Protect /Crunch / TWave
- Wild Charge/Spark
- Ice Fang
- Facade

Flame Orb > Toxic Orb. This is due to Guts negating the lowering of Attack caused by burn. Rest and Protect are is a wasted slot of this glass cannon. Spark can go over Wild Charge if you are scared of recoil. Crunch can go in fist slot or TWave and Ice Fang for third slot for Ground types.

EDIT: Ah, I see your logic for Protect.

Fr0sti

Sarcastic One
Leafeon @ Miracle Seed
• Leaf Guard
• Impish
• Ev's: Any suggestions
- Synthesis
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Toxic/Aerial Ace

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
• Synchronize
• Modest
• Ev's: Any suggestions
- Scald/ Muddy Water/ Hydro Pump
- Aqua Ring
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball/ maybe dig for electric coverage

Never done Ev training before in any generation before.

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
Leafeon @ Muscle Band / Leftovers
• Leaf Guard
Adamant
• Ev's: 252 Atk/252 Speed/4 HP Correct if wrong.
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- X-Scissor
- Return

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
• Synchronize
Bold
• Ev's: 252 HP/252 SpD/4 SpA Correct if wrong.
- Scald/ Surf
- Wish
- Ice Beam /Toxic
- Protect

Never done Ev training before in any generation before.

There you go.

Final

I Submit to No One
• Luxray @ Toxic Orb
• Guts
• Adamant/Jolly
• 252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
- Protect /Crunch / TWave
- Wild Charge/Spark
- Ice Fang
- Facade

Flame Orb > Toxic Orb. This is due to Guts negating the lowering of Attack caused by burn. Rest and Protect are is a wasted slot of this glass cannon. Spark can go over Wild Charge if you are scared of recoil. Crunch can go in fist slot or TWave and Ice Fang for third slot for Ground types.

EDIT: Ah, I see your logic for Protect.

As a matter of fact, with Guts, you aren't affected by the Attack drop associated with Burn so basically, if the Guts user is Burnt, you don't lose any Attack that you would normally lose with the Burn and you get the 1.5x Attack boost so if a Pokemon's standard Attack is say 100, if they're Burnt, it is 150.

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Skarmory @ Choice Scarf
• Sturdy
• Adamant
• EVs: ???
- Drill Peck/Sky drop (will not be using with gravity, or any glitches)
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor
- Night Slash

Aiming for an Attacking Skarmory over a more defensive one

@ mcdermott1

Could you please rate my Chandelure? Thank you very much :D
Chandelure @ Wide Lens/Focus Sash
• Ability: Flash Fire
• Nature: Modest/Timid
• EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
- Calm Mind/Toxic
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower

Changes are in bold. Hate to say it, but Careful lowers Chandelure's amazing Special Attack. I know this means redoing for you, but trust me, it's worth it.

Last edited:

The Head Honchkrow

• Accelgor @ Big Root
• Sticky Hold
• (I'm not sure whether to go for Modest or Timid. Do I need the extra speed, or should I invest in more power?)
• EVs: 6 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power (Rock)
- Giga Drain
- Acid Armor

~The Head Honchkrow~

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Jellicent
Bold
I don't remember the EV spread well but it was all defensive with 252 in HP, 216 in defense and the rest in spe def...
Current moves : Surf/Shadow ball/Recover/Trick Room...

I want to put Toxic somewhere in there...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Is it good to put Krookdile and Haxorus in the same team or should i get someone else?

This is my team

Serperior
Braviary
Carracosta
Eelektross
Krookdile/Haxorus
Krookdile/Haxorus

If you think i should replace one of them can you tell me the replacement.

Thanks

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Blastoise needs moar luv.

Blastoise @ Choice Scarf
• Torrent
• Rash / Modest
• EVs: 88 Atk / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake / HP Grass
- Surf

Simple. 168 Spe outpaces Max Speed Base 110's, which is the highest you're going to see in-game, no question. If you use HP Grass, Modest with the 88 EVs in HP is better. No Water Spout because it's unreliable.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Is it good to put Krookdile and Haxorus in the same team or should i get someone else?

This is my team

Serperior
Braviary
Carracosta
Eelektross
Krookdile/Haxorus
Krookdile/Haxorus

If you think i should replace one of them can you tell me the replacement.

Thanks

This is the Singles thread, put your team in it's own thread, but
please read the rules first.

Oogabooga

Best Item?
Chandelure@????
Modest Nature
-Flamethrower
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Night Shade (question about this, does it have a base damage equal to the users level, or take away hp equal to the users level?)
I will replace either night shade or shadow ball with energy ball depending on the answer to the night shade question. (Chandelure is at level 100)

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Best Item?
Chandelure @ Focus Sash/Wise glasses
Modest Nature
-Flamethrower
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
I will replace either night shade or shadow ball with energy ball depending on the answer to the night shade question. (Chandelure is at level 100)

Night shade deals damage equal to the user's level. So, at level 100, Night Shade will do 100 damage to any pokemon not immune to it. Resistances and Weaknesses are not factored in, neither is STAB

Oogabooga

Night shade deals damage equal to the user's level. So, at level 100, Night Shade will do 100 damage to any pokemon not immune to it. Resistances and Weaknesses are not factored in, neither is STAB

alright so i guess ill say bye bye to night shade

uberheracross

The Ominous Breeze
Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
• Iron Barbs
• Relaxed
• 252 Def, 252 Sp def 4 Hp
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Curse
- Gyro Ball
This guy hits crazy hard with Gyro Ball after a curse or two, Maxed out Def/Sp Def as once my opponent realizes i have a helmet they may start going to the special offences, plus after both spikes and stealth rock are set up they take a he'll of alot of damage off opponents just when they enter basically this sets up entry hazards then raises up defences as opponents slowly die, then hits very hard with gyro ball it has alot up its sleeve, i'll be running this guy on a rain team as my bulky wall

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^ Ferrothorn can't run both Spikes and SR on the same set. Breeding restrictions, man. Also, both are wasted in-game anyway, so even if it wasn't impossible, it'd be pointless regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.