• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Starter Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
Hey I have decided and I am re-joining...Like how the post count is only 80 now. :)
So can I re-join?
I will not flame anyone here, and my spelling is the best it can be.
Sweet I called Manaphy Man being the Owner. :)
I like the Piplup rank...

YES! Glad to see an Old Club Member Joining. We've got a new site BTW(made by me) and the link is on the first post. Here is your userbar: [IMG*]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/pipluprankcopy.png[/IMG]

Larry

YES! Glad to see an Old Club Member Joining. We've got a new site BTW(made by me) and the link is on the first post. Here is your userbar: [IMG*]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/pipluprankcopy.png[/IMG]

Ok thanks...do I credit to Riversong?

Manchee

extra toasty
You can if you want. I'm really glad that you re-joined and that you are not mad at MM. I hope more people will re-join...

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Okay, and when I made mine I hadn't seen yours and my post took forever to go through.

Why did you join this Club? Were you going to join the previous Club?

I joined because I really like the starters, I used to like them so much that I didn't even bother getting any other pokemon unless I had to. I was gonna join the other one... but the feud going on in it kind of made me wait.

Larry

Why is the starter line that you picked your favorite?

I don't really have a reson but I like that they made Empoleon part steel and he is pretty decent...

Pit1Freedom

Johto Trainer
"I will not flame anyone here, and my spelling is the best it can be."

Hahah, yay :] I want to join! My favorite evolutionary line would be the Squirtle line I guess.

Manchee

extra toasty
Accepted^ Here is your userbar, it is manditory in your sig:
squirtlerankcopy.png
CODE(remove the *): [IMG*]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/squirtlerankcopy.png[/IMG]

I'm back, and I would like to rejoin.

First of all, I would like to clarify that I'm not taking sides in this argument or whatever, just joining the new club. So...

My favorite line is the Chikorita line.

I am a big Meganium fan and Chikorita is cute.

I like all the starters, and I was a newbie member in the old club before it split.

Pit1Freedom

Johto Trainer
Accepted^ Here is your userbar, it is manditory in your sig:
squirtlerankcopy.png
CODE(remove the *): [IMG*]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/squirtlerankcopy.png[/IMG]

Hahah, yay! Thank you :] Now then, how do I level up to Wartortle and Blastoise? sorry if you already said so somewhere.

Manchee

extra toasty
purple absol709 said:
I'm back, and I would like to rejoin.

First of all, I would like to clarify that I'm not taking sides in this argument or whatever, just joining the new club. So...

My favorite line is the Chikorita line.

I am a big Meganium fan and Chikorita is cute.

I like all the starters, and I was a newbie member in the old club before it split.

Of coarse you can re-join. Here is your userbar for your sig:
chickoritarankcopy.png
[IMG*]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/chickoritarankcopy.png[/IMG]

Pit1Freedom said:
Hahah, yay! Thank you :] Now then, how do I level up to Wartortle and Blastoise? sorry if you already said so somewhere.

This was not clarified, I don't believe. To become a Wartorle you must post in the Club 75 times. To become Blastoise you must post 250 times in the Club....Good Luck!

dash142

Beginning Trainer
I don't really mind waiting to get up to Sceptile, as I think Grovyle is cooler.

It stinks that the Johto starters got so shafted in the anime. Harrison should of had a Typhlosion instead, seeing as how May got a Blaziken eventualy.

Manchee

extra toasty
^ Yea, I agree. Plus, Ash never does anything with Totodile, Bayleef, or Cyndaquil. It's like they all disappeared...

And Grovyle is definately cooler x3

dash142

Beginning Trainer
Did Casey ever get a Meganium? I know that Jackson/Vincent dude did, so that excuses Bayleaf, but the others only got a Chronicles episode (more than 1 technically but they always air them together...)

Leomon

The digital warrior
well, the topics we have got is:

so, it is still 75 for Combusken and 250 for Blaziken...

Manaphyman

Up all night
Ah, welcome Nightblaze, Larry, purple absol709, and pit1freedom. You will all be added to the member list, along with your starter pokemon choice.

I like the topics, and I like how were alive and kicking! Keep it up everyone!

i would like to join please, if i may.
my favorite starter is cyndaquil.

Status
Not open for further replies.