• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Starter Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
um this is weird I thought the club would've closed by now.

And guys keep in touch, and Nie one more question....did you really think I was MM's Pawn now??

ANd guys seriously keep in touch.......oh hi MM keep in touch...I wonder where Medea is???

See ya!

Last edited:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
And guys I think the mods don't know were asking because all the fights were on chat so this club could continue but if you think the better thing to do is for it to close then okay.

Bye and good luck with your lifes guys I guess I'll take the Userbar out of my sig.....

Manaphyman

Up all night
I pmed Medea, but I'll see if another is online. I'm taking the userbar outta my sign people.

Nie, if you have issue with me, PLEASE talk to me about it.

Medea

Excalibur
With request from the owner of this club, I have decided to close this club due to such drama and whatnot.

There will be no remakes of this club please note that. Until the day I die or until 5th generation comes out with ENGLISH names. Which ever one comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.