• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Starter Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphyman

Up all night
Born of controversy, this is the New Starter Pokemon Club.
Starterbannergress.png

Explanation for the Coup:

I want to establish that first off, I did not ask for this. Our owner Eclipse was banned from the forums, and one of our members, Burrado Aipom pm-ed Chelc about it. I was on a four hour car-ride, unaware of everything.

Shape of things to Come:

I am the new owner of the Starter Pokemon Club. In order to keep all of our new members, any changes made will be minimal...except for one. The New Starter Pokemon Club is now a Democracy. Each and every one of you will have a say in what we do, through voting. The owner stays the same, as do the co-owners. However, there will be leaders, and you will elect them…once every 6 months.

StarterPokmonClubPic.png

The rules:

These are still being amended, but here they are for now.

1. This is a democracy. Owners, Co-owners and leaders are only here to represent you and regulate things. That means we vote on most things.
2. All SPPF Rules apply
3. PM the Owner or Co-owners if you want to contribute something major to the club.
4. Try your best not to act like a noob. This includes poor spelling and grammar.
5. In your first post, state your Favorite Starter Evolution Line and you will be ranked in the first evolution of that line.
6. Treat others fairly. That includes all of us, even Co-owners and the Owner. N00bs rejected will be treated with respect. Failure to adhere, will result in a warning.
7. If you want to contribute art, by all means do it!
8. Fail to follow this, you will get a warning. Three warnings earns you a ban. You may contest a ban one month after it happens, and it will be re-reviewed.
9. You may not be a Co-owner. There are already 4. You may not be a Co-Owner unless a Co-Owner quits and you are chosen.
10. You must have a post count of at least 50 to join or have been a member of Serebii for a month. During the first two weeks of your membership, the staff will keep a very close eye on you, and can ban you if you act like a n00b or a jerk.
12. Your spelling and punctuation must be relatively good.
11. If your favorite starters get criticized, oh well. It's just a game.
13. You must post: "Hi [insert the professor's name that distributes your starter] my name is [insert name here] and I would like [insert starter here]" in your first post.
14. Topics don't have to be about the Starters or Pokemon, but it would be appreciated if they were.
15. The Owner and Co-Owners are the only ones allowed to approve new members, and Co-Owners have the right to give out warnings.
16. If you need help with something (Bannermaking, these forums, or even in real life) feel free to ask. We're a friendly bunch and either help you or direct you to someone who can.
17. You only have one shot two weeks, to join.
18. Co-owners and Owners will deny entry into the club if the sentence wasnt said when joined. They can deny entry to people that have flammed other people or have a bad record on the forums, in other Clubs, or other websites.
19. Anyone can join, even if you quit or were banned from the previous Club, but you still must qualify and follow all rules.
20. Please restrict talking about the Great Club Civil War to pm's or profile posts. It's in the past and its a sore subject.
21. It is 75 posts to evolve to a second stage starter, 250 for a third stage starter.
22. Leaders will be elected every 6 months and by the entire club. Do not ask to be a leader unless it is election season. If a leader or co-owner goes inactive, MM will appoint a new one.
23. One-liners are strictly forbidden. There're mentioned in the sticky at the top of each clubs page. One-liners WILL result in a One week Ban.

Websites:
1.TT's Site

The member list:
Manaphyman (Owner) ;389;
Fire Suicune (Co-Owner) ;260;
Kyogre35 (Co-Owner) ;260;
Hydro King (Co-Owner) ;009;
Eclipse (Co-Owner) ;395;
Leomon ;257;
Sp1derp1g ;159;
dash142 ;252;
Larry ;160;
purple absol709 ;153;
Mikaruge ;006;
Tatortot ;260;
Dark Arceus ;160;
eevee10 ;390;
Niedude ;006;
Poison 13 ;003;
latiosreborn ;009;
Griff4815 ;253;
Sarahpom83 ;390;
Riversong ;009;
totodilecharizard ;158;
elite ralf ;387;
apollo572 ;007;
yhyiannis ;256;
Firaga Metagross ;258;
Mew-100 ;158;
Ch0c0late Av3ng3r ;390;
Suicunerider ;393;
jorisw ;390;
coolminun ;258;
Goodspeed The Most Ballin ;158;
runka ;004;
Dredsen ;391;
xXPorygonXx ;155;
Storymasterb ;387;
Spongeaud ;155;
Feldt ;004;
golduck#1 ;252;
mewmew202 ;153;
mew_the_original ;259;

Co-owners: Dark Arceus, Kyogre35, Eclipse, and Fire Suicune

Leaders:
Fire: Niedude
Grass: Poison13
Water: Tatortot

Userbars:
These must be in your signatures. It would be nice if you could link them too.

Bulbasaurrankcopy.png

IvysaurRankcopy.png

venasaurrankcopy-1.png

charmanderrankcopy.png

charmelonrankcopy.png

charizardrankcopy.png

squirtlerankcopy.png

wartortlebannercopy2.png

blastoiserankcopy.png

chickoritarankcopy.png

Bayleefrankcopy.png

meganiumrankcopy.png

cyndaquilrankcopy.png

quilavarankcopy.png

typhlosionrankcopy.png

totodilerankcopy.png

croconawrankcopy.png

ferlaligatrrankcopy.png

treekorankcopy.png

grovylerankcopy.png

sceptilerankcopy.png

torchicrankcopy.png

combuskenrankcopy.png

blazikenrankcopy.png

mudkiprankcopy.png

marshtomprankcopy.png

swampertrankcopy.png

turtwigrankcopy.png

grotlerankcopy.png

torterrarankcopy.png

chimmcharrankcopy.png

monfernorankcopy.png

infernaperankcopy.png

pipluprankcopy.png

prinpluprankcopy.png

empoleonrankcopy.png

Staff Userbars:
userbar-1.png

venasaurcoownercopy.png

grassleadercopy.png

waterleadercopy.png

fireleadercopy.png

Shiny Banners: These are NOT to be put in anyones signature unless said otherwise. If one of these is placed in your signature without permission, you will be booted fromt he club.

Shiny Banner Recipients:
Riversong
Hydro King

venasaurrankshinycopy.png

blastoiserankshinycopy.png

charizardrankshinycopy.png

meganiumrankshinycopy-1.png

ferlaligatrrankshinycopy.png

typhlosionrankshinycopy.png

sceptilerankshinycopy.png

swampertrankshinycopy.png

blazikenrankshinycopy.png

torterrarankshinycopy.png

empoleonrankshinycopy.png

infernaperankshinycopy.png

*Credit to Riversong for ALL of the userbars.

Starterclubbanner.png

Oneofthestarterclubbanners-1.png

Starterbannervann.png

Starterbannerildyay.png

*Credit leomon for the banners!
t...ernotextco.png

Mewmew202

Riversong
p...keclubcopy.png

Feldt
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1214320842[/IMG]

Mikaruge84
k...leonbanner.png

Tatortot
m...tarterClub.png

Sarapom83
b3...PKMNclub23.png

b3...PKMNclub43.png

b3...PKMNclub04.png

b3...PKMNclub15.png

b3...PKMNclub10.png

b3...PKMNclub11.png

b3...PKMNclub12.png

b3...PKMNclub13.png

The rest dont fit!

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Let me be the first to re-join!

"I will not flame anyone here, and my spelling is the best it can be."

I love the Bulbasaur rank, but you know all of this already!

Last edited:

Leomon

The digital warrior
well, i wish to join this, so can i join?
I like the Torchic line the best.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

MM, you know i'm there
count me in

Totodile for me, please.

Last edited:

dash142

Beginning Trainer

I'll go with... the Treecko line.

Chelc

...this wasn't supposed to be approved but oh well...I should've said something to the other moderators. >_>;

Just to let you guys know, I won't hesitate to close this place if it gets out of hand again, though I'm guessing with everything that just happened, that won't be happing. Best of luck to you guys, especially you, Manaphyman!!

Back to topic.

Manaphyman

Up all night
...this wasn't supposed to be approved but oh well...I should've said something to the other moderators. >_>;

Just to let you guys know, I won't hesitate to close this place if it gets out of hand again, though I'm guessing with everything that just happened, that won't be happing. Best of luck to you guys, especially you, Manaphyman!!

Back to topic.
Thanks Chelc...arent you supposed to be on vacation?

Well we worked it out..dunno why this passed, but I am thankful for the oppurtunity Chelc, we will not dissapoint you.

Manchee

extra toasty
Haha Chelc, when I saw the Club I thougt that another mod approved it, and I was right. I'm really glad that teh four people who have joined have read teh rules.

And we wont dissappoint you Chelc!

Leomon

The digital warrior
okay, so this wasnt supposed to be approved, glad it did though!
also, are we supposed to credit the userbars and if so, maybe you should mention it in the first post.

Manchee

extra toasty
Yes I did, and idc if you give credit. People: join the new site!!

How about our very first topic of the Club?

Why did you join this Club? Were you going to join the previous Club?
I joind because I was a meber of the other Club,and I'm mainl the reason why it was closed.(Nothing bad though, the members there got all b*tchy and began flaming me.)

Leomon

The digital warrior
i was, but i never got 150 in post count last time.
well, i joined because my 2nd favorite Pokémon is Torchic and because i love almost every starter.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
I'm guessing we can make topics? The rules didn't say no...

Why is the starter line that you picked your favorite?

The Treecko line is my favorite because I started with it first on my Ruby game, and they never let me down. They also all look really cool and Grovyle seems sorta like a prehistoric lizard. I also really liked the one that Ash has on the show, it was his coolest pokemon (and still is) since Charizard.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
I joined this club because I love starters and I never joined the old one

Larry

Hey I have decided and I am re-joining...Like how the post count is only 80 now. :)
So can I re-join?
I will not flame anyone here, and my spelling is the best it can be.
Sweet I called Manaphy Man being the Owner. :)
I like the Piplup rank...

Manchee

extra toasty
You are allowed to make new topics, but only two topics per day for the Club. And if there is a current topic, please wait a little to create a new one. One more thing, i you sign up on the Club Website, PM me so I can activate your account.

Because it used to be my favorite Pokémon and it is still my favorite starter. BTW Aipom is my favorite Pokémon.

Leomon

The digital warrior
well, i guess i will answer this topic aswell...
because of it becoming Blaziken and i think Blaziken has two very good types and he is just generally cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.