• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the new team galactic club! >> version umm I don't know.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
thanks to Yeti for typing this all out. 8) I had her do it because I really suck at these kinds of things. I'm a fan of TG but I will not be posting here much, just watching you all. :|

SO BASICALLY SINCE THERE WAS DRAMA OR WHATEVER I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS CLUB INTO MY OWN HANDS. BEHAVE OR YOU WILL BE INFRACTED!

TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU READ THE RULES, PLEASE TYPE "TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL" AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A WARNING. I AM SICK OF BS AND WOULD LOVE FOR THIS THREAD TO ACTUALLY LIVE. THANKS. :]

Welcome to the magical club in celebration of the sexcellent villainous group known as Team Galactic. This club is for the discussion of all things Team G-related, whether it be the members, them in the anime, the games, the manga, their cosmically epic goals, pairings, how much you wish they were real and tangible, and anything else.

I am head of the club... Tiffany o) Simply request to join the club and you'll be added, high-ranking stuff like vice president and that other ish will be given to people seen fit for the jobs.

Member List:
1. Tiffany
2. You!
Let me know if I forgot to add you ;x

Next we have an archive of some topics we've had.

Topic List:
Join the club and introduce yourself! Tell us your favorite member and what you like/dislike about the team!
Have you seen the finale (pics or watching)?? Discuss your opinions! Also rant with Yeti over how little Jupiter appeared plix.
SLOWPOKE TAILS HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Images and The Like:
If you have any fan art you'd like to contribute, whether you've drawn it or found it on a website, please post! But be sure to give proper credit. Also if you have any banners, icons, or anything else Team G/club related, let us know! We'll be happy to post them under this section and make sure all credit is given.

Literature/Fan Fiction:
If you have a fic you'd like to submit, or the author's permission to submit it for them, post in the thread and I'll add it ;x The epic list:
Remember to submit any fics you've written or know of and have asked for permission to submit!! Also write moar. o)

Have a great time talking about the best, sexiest evil team out there, tbcomodh!! o)

Also this is our official seal of nostalgic lol!!!!
[img139]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/Yetipoo/Sprites/slowpoketails.png[/img139]

Yeti

Banned
Tg is kind of a big deal

superior 8U i am glad of the spectacular return of my creation. tiff bb you will lead it sexcellently and avoid ragechan
;107;

As everyone should know I am like the biggest fan of Team Galactic ever o)!
My favorite character is Jupiter she is a sexy mofo hottie 8Y her rack is like whoa huge
Also her dub voice is the definition of sex

Saturn x Jupiter, Cyrus x Mars, Pluto x Rotom forever. o)

I will enjoy this thread to the fullest o)!

Nidoprince

TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Wow, 4 TG clubs, and it hasn't even been that long. Guess I'll join for the second time, and my favorite member of Team Galactic is Saturn. Mostly because I'm a Toxicroak fan, and he is one of the only people in the game, anime, etc. that has one. Oh yea, I did make some fan art for the old club. I'll drag it out later.

Last edited:

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

Yeah, four clubs <_< Yeesh. At least this time the club should be more stable thanks to Tiffany. I appreciate you re-making this club, I'm surprised it wasn't not allowed to be re-made.

My favorite TG member is Saturn. If you remember me in the Anime section about a year ago, you'd know why, but I guess I can just say that the cat-dude is awesome. I prefer his Japanese voice over his English one, though.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

I'll join again please =) I am a huge Team Galatic fan I like to ship them more though >.> I like Pluto the most because of his awsome creeper skills. I love everything about team galactic though. Thanks ^^

Last edited:
too much of a big deal..

BUT ROFL, HI. :> I'm Mandi. Big fan of these guys. Blahblahblah, y'know.

I love these space people.
Tell us your favorite member and what you like/dislike about the team!
MARS. She's adorable, evil and just amazing! She's the character that you can determine the most personality out of, just for being so fun and cute for such an evil girl.
I like all of them though. O:
The only thing I dislike about the team is ..ahah, the retardedness.

:> there you go!

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
superior 8U i am glad of the spectacular return of my creation. tiff bb you will lead it sexcellently and avoid ragechan
;107;

As everyone should know I am like the biggest fan of Team Galactic ever o)!
My favorite character is Jupiter she is a sexy mofo hottie 8Y her rack is like whoa huge
Also her dub voice is the definition of sex

Saturn x Jupiter, Cyrus x Mars, Pluto x Rotom forever. o)

I will enjoy this thread to the fullest o)!

This club is gr8 Yeti m8.
It's nice to see this club is restarting seeing as Team Galactic is the best of all other evil teams out there. ;[
Jupiter is probably the best commander, and she goes so well with Saturn.
Mars and Cyrus are also great but not as good as Jupiter.
Pluto is the definition of creepy and his japanese voice is amazing.

I'm definitely joining the club Tiff. :'/

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Yes, LK's back, and hopefully, I won't be as idle as I've always been for the past few weeks. You all know me as the overly melodramatic spriter/fanfic writer here on this forum and elsewhere, and uh... *looks over at topics* My fave member of TG currently is the loyal Saturn. Bishounen, somewhat endearing, and Pluto/Charon's binky boy, I really do like Saturn's character in both the games and in the other series his character is adapted in.

In a sense, I've always seen him as the guy who you think's the big man, but is really the Dragon for the Big Bad.

The club's free to link my fanfic, though to be quite honest, TG isn't going to appear again for a long while. If anything, they'll appear after a few plot holes are sown and patched up.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Erm...nice to see it's back up. >_>

I think I've been a member of every TG club on the forum XD

So, I have several TG fanfics. They aren't TG centric, but I'll link them later for the first post. I like to go on and on about them, so all of their spoilers will be on here. XD

Yay, so go TG.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur

Hey, I've never been a member of any of the previous incarnations of the club but I thought I might give it a go this time round.

My favourite member is definitely Cyrus. He's evil, undeniably crazy and yet... I pity him. Maybe it's because I've had to study his character for the project I'm working on but people aren't born like that, are they?

So yeah, one of the reasons I'm signing up here is because myself and my co-creator, Team_Magma93, are working on an original region project which involves a criminal syndicate with close [family] ties to TG. So, after there are a few more members around, would it be okay for me to post a couple of excerpts from my fic (which follows the storyline of our region) to get the opinion of all you TG megafans? ^^

Rommath

▲_▲

Wow, another version? I'll join again.

My favourite TG Commander would have to be a tie between Mars and Charon. Mars for her personality and fixation with Cyrus, and Charon for his creepiness and not always understated dislike of Cyrus and the other Commanders.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL god i fail

This actually seems like a pretty good idea for all parties concerned.

My favourite members are Saturn and Charon; Saturn because he's fabulous and Charon because he's a hilarious troll.

And I don't really have anything that I dislike about the Team. 8|a

Also Dooplissotto your sig is amazing.

D:

Last edited:

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos

Cyrus. He's just plain fanfic material. I love his epicness. Pluto (whom I will never call Charon) is a close second.

I like how diverse the members of the team are. And how epic they are. The only thing I dislike about the team are the agents' haircuts. :p

TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL. tbch

'Sup guys, I'm TRO, and Team Galactic is the greatest villainous team ever without a doubt.

My favorite Commander is definitely Mars... She's crazy and adorable in a twisted way... And I could see her either glomping you or blowing you up... Both causing death.
I love all the Commanders though, and bigbossman Cyrus, and the clueless Grunts ofcourse. <3 Oh and poor unloved Pluto.

I'm also a big TG shipper, with JupiterxSaturn and CyrusxMars being my favorites...but I ship around. :x
oh, and I have fanfiction! ...and run the Team Galactic fic community over at fanfiction. net... eh I'll dig up links l8r.

btw Tiffany thanks for remaking this Club! ...Fourth times the charm? *shot*

Last edited:

Mars Girl

OOH WATERMELON BRB!!

Puruto-lotomsrovelchan is favolite commandel!!!!! He so fashionabre and interrigent unrike irregar immiglant!! Me grad to rove a commandel of his-seniolthugchan statusasu!!!!

And cylus on mals is favolite shippeng!!!! It arways me favolite shippeng me rike it vely much!!! IT THUG. |B

Nidoprince

Well, since I take it we don't have to actually be accepted to post if we already said we wanted to, how about I just make a topic? This one was from the last one:

What do you think the best version of TG is?

Probably TCG or DPA!. The TCG has some G Pokemon in there that a lot of people use, but DPA's Galactic is hilarious.

Yeti

Banned
I think the anime is the best incarnation because it made Betelgeuse and Jovian canon tbcomodh.
I also like how TG was drawn they look v superior in the anime that made for good design choices tbth.

Me vely grad Mals Gilr save thlead flom die rike ord dog!!!! She post good thought wiff Pruto-ancientcleepelchan and supeliol ship locking it in da factoly!!!!
China vely happy fol good ship, it so nice fol me, me no sad and ronery wiff my Betergeuseship thugs!!!!

Nidoprince

Yes, the art is great, but the one problem with the art in the anime is for the grunts. They look like ordinary people with almond-shaped eyes, just with bowl cuts and uniforms (Not that they aren't, but still :p), and it gives them a more traditional feel, but they've changed most of that recently.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
What do you think the best version of TG is?

um hello

http://i33.*******.com/dr7960.jpg

http://i33.*******.com/o0oum8.jpg

http://i35.*******.com/2ih13de.jpg

\o/

and not forgetting this glorious thing

http://i37.*******.com/2wbx028.jpg

and karen here

http://i46.*******.com/2ijm637.jpg

I rest my case.