• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the new team galactic club! >> version umm I don't know.

Yeti

Banned
The anime's extreme psychotic interpretation of Cyrus and Mars was vastly superior to all else. I don't see her laughing as she blows up an island killing people in the process in any other verse.
Of course that makes the ship even better.......... o)!!

I'm sort of surprised they did go to that extreme with Cyrus though. Maxie and Archie were more nuts than he was with their ecoterrorism but Cyrus was genuinely off the wall.
You don't see that kind of outrageous personality (or Mars' either) unless you watch early Kanto when anything abusive and manipulative went as long as Ash was laughed at but won in the end.

Sharon

Banned
TRG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

does that count? i loved the finale, way better then the team magma and aqua finale (IMO). i love cyrus, he's like the only boy (i think) in the team that actually matters.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Maxie was not nearly as crazy as Archie (who scared me to death), but Cyrus was certainly completely psychotic in the anime. I loved his rants, even in Japanese when I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Mars' English voice annoyed me a bit. I know she was supposed to be high-pitched, but not THAT high-pitched. I liked her Japanese voice better.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
i love cyrus, he's like the only boy (i think) in the team that actually matters.

http://i49.*******.com/a15ond.jpg http://i50.*******.com/35bvaxu.jpg

Rude!

chosen_one386 said:
Maxie was not nearly as crazy as Archie (who scared me to death)

http://i50.*******.com/2yp15d2.jpg

i'm a bad person ;_;

But seriously, how do people hate TA and TM? They're so fail to the point that it comes back around and becomes awesome

BUT YES BACK ON TOPIC

No one can ever defeat the glory that was dub!anime!Cyrus. I mean, the quotes ALONE are just magnificent;

- IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE JUST NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's beauty is timeless!
- And give thanks......FOR MIRACLES
- Sorry if I seem so UPSET!!!!111

And basically everything else he said, because the delivery of every line was so ridiculously overacted that it was just...an experience to watch.

Nidoprince

I loved in the one episode when TG was trying to get one of the orbs, and TR was trying to steal it, and Cyrus got all upset because he was offended, like, for the orb that TR would sell it.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I loved in the one episode when TG was trying to get one of the orbs, and TR was trying to steal it, and Cyrus got all upset because he was offended, like, for the orb that TR would sell it.

That was the Celestic two-parter. Ah...I watched that in Japanese and English. Funny how his rant sounded even more outrageous in Japanese...

http://i50.*******.com/2yp15d2.jpg

i'm a bad person ;_;

But seriously, how do people hate TA and TM? They're so fail to the point that it comes back around and becomes awesome

BUT YES BACK ON TOPIC

No one can ever defeat the glory that was dub!anime!Cyrus. I mean, the quotes ALONE are just magnificent;

- IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE JUST NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's beauty is timeless!
- And give thanks......FOR MIRACLES
- Sorry if I seem so UPSET!!!!111

And basically everything else he said, because the delivery of every line was so ridiculously overacted that it was just...an experience to watch.

>_< Scary pic of Archie, Typhlogirl. Though, oddly, it makes me think of pinecones. ;) And, I do agree about TA and TM. I used to be a Maxie fangirl, after all. Well, before Cyrus came along...and Maxie got horribly shafted in my fics.

XD Yes, he reminded me of a stage actor that is just acting TOO HARD. The last one made me laugh. Sorry if I seem so upset, but I really AM UPSET. CAN'T YOU TELL?

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Thank you all for being civil. <3~

kay back to discussion, just wanted to let you all know that. :]]

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
New topic time for us to discuss:

Now that the Team Galactic finale on the anime has aired, what do you think will be the future of TG in the anime?

I ask this, because, if we follow the Platinum storyline, Pluto should be back to mess around with Heatran. If I'm correct, he wasn't arrested along with the other three commanders...so he's still out there.

Yeti

Banned
Pluto wasn't arrested, so I agree he's going to have a follow-up storyline later on.
That will more than likely be how Heatran is featured in the anime - Cresselia, Darkrai (fellow movie star) and Regigigas all had episodes and the four are comparably similar (not part of a trio or game mascot, legendary status and excellent stats [barring Slow Start], etc) so it only makes sense Heatran will get an episode as well.
It SHOULD be a two-parter but more than likely it will just be one, involving Ash & co meeting Buck in a multi-episode arc and one of the episodes features them going to Stark Mountain and fighting off Pluto to protect Heatran and his stone.

Don't tell me you expected better from the anime 8\

While I wish they would show Cyrus again, I know there is like a 90% chance he will never be remembered to have existed like every Kanto character except one, and she'll just tell you you're not runnin' properly!!!!
I think it's a high possibility the 3 commanders who aren't short, fat, old and crusty will break out of jail.. nvm I meant 2, one is an emotional trainwreck and on a downward spiral to suicide.
Saturn and Jupiter will break out of jail and from there I have no clue - perhaps they'll attempt to capture Arceus (I'd go for it and I'd succeed, MASTERBALL ROCK ON) or they are just bugged breaking rocks up and down the same old strip and want to rock around someplace else......
...like Johto, with MILFena and her younger man Apollo o)

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Yeah, Mars did seem a little broken after Cyrus disappeared and she was arrested. Though, in the games, it is Mars and Jupiter who appear with Pluto when he goes after Heatran. I agree it's just going to be about one episode. Too bad Cyrus won't be remembered. :( All of the best characters are forgotten in the series since Ash and Co. have short term memory loss...

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
There had better be some gdamn Charon up in this anime, dammit. I want to see him fail at Stark Mountain and get trolled by Looker wearing a boulder.

chosen_one386 said:
>_< Scary pic of Archie, Typhlogirl. Though, oddly, it makes me think of pinecones. And, I do agree about TA and TM. I used to be a Maxie fangirl, after all. Well, before Cyrus came along...and Maxie got horribly shafted in my fics.

XD Yes, he reminded me of a stage actor that is just acting TOO HARD. The last one made me laugh. Sorry if I seem so upset, but I really AM UPSET. CAN'T YOU TELL?

I THINK YOU MEAN SEXY PICTURE, AMIRITE

At first I was like 'pinecones'? AND THEN IT CLICKED <3 And I will always be a Maxie fangirl over all the other leaders~

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
There had better be some gdamn Charon up in this anime, dammit. I want to see him fail at Stark Mountain and get trolled by Looker wearing a boulder.

I THINK YOU MEAN SEXY PICTURE, AMIRITE

At first I was like 'pinecones'? AND THEN IT CLICKED <3 And I will always be a Maxie fangirl over all the other leaders~

XD Looker sure seems to get himself disguised well. And I mean well, not TR OMG, I don't recognize you though I've seen you for 300 episodes well.

Meh. Cyrus kind of took over my Maxie fangirl stuff. :( Then, I ended up shafting Maxie terribly in my fics.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
chosen_one386 said:
XD Looker sure seems to get himself disguised well. And I mean well, not TR OMG, I don't recognize you though I've seen you for 300 episodes well.

Meh. Cyrus kind of took over my Maxie fangirl stuff. Then, I ended up shafting Maxie terribly in my fics.

Looker is fabulous, he should be in every episode, particularly if he makes screencaps like this one:

http://i45.*******.com/ehar84.jpg

That was very rude of Cyrus. IT WAS ALL HIS BACKSTORY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT LURED YOU, WASN'T IT

/sob

Nidoprince

Looker should be like a good TR, he'd appear in every episode in sad attempts at spying on people. The only way I got into TG in general was DPA. Other than that, I had to be a fan of sprites. It helps when there's an anime or manga to portray characters, I like to see their expressions and such, so when I started off on liking Pokemon in the 3rd generation, TM was nothing special.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Looker is fabulous, he should be in every episode, particularly if he makes screencaps like this one:

http://i45.*******.com/ehar84.jpg

That was very rude of Cyrus. IT WAS ALL HIS BACKSTORY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT LURED YOU, WASN'T IT

/sob

Yes, Looker really should be in every episode. I would probably still watch the anime if that were true. And... >_> Yes, it was Cyrus' backstory and character development that lured me away.

I'M SO SORRY!!! :(

Looker should be like a good TR, he'd appear in every episode in sad attempts at spying on people. The only way I got into TG in general was DPA. Other than that, I had to be a fan of sprites. It helps when there's an anime or manga to portray characters, I like to see their expressions and such, so when I started off on liking Pokemon in the 3rd generation, TM was nothing special.

Super Spy Looker. Much better than TR...But, wait, TM was in the anime. Why were they nothing special to you? One word: Harland (aka Tabitha :p).

Nidoprince

I never watched the anime at that time, I was too new of a fan. I only thought Pokemon was an anime, and it took me to the 3rd gen to learn that Pokemon was a wonderful game, so while the TM and TA finale was going on, I was addicted to enjoying Ruby :p

Nidoprince

Yes, you don't get the full awesomeness of the teams unless you have Emerald or the version against the team. They don't act as cool.

Back to the Looker discussion, if they did it like that, hopefully TG wouldn't turn into TR. It'd be really funny if Looker messed up and accused random people or spied on people TOO much, like following them everywhere.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
yes, looker really should be in every episode. I would probably still watch the anime if that were true. And... >_> yes, it was cyrus' backstory and character development that lured me away.

I'm so sorry!!! :(

that's okay i will forgive you this time <3