• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the new team galactic club! >> version umm I don't know.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I'd actually think Suicune and Articuno would belong to Saturn instead. The way I see it? Simple, Saturn has blue hair therefore he has blue Pokemon. Even Toxicroak is blue, so why break the patern? Cyrus with Arceus would be so awesome. I still don't get why that Cyrus only has Palkia and Dialga, but not Giratina or Arceus (In the TCG).

Yeah, but Raikou seems to fit his personality better. IDK. It's just the high energy, powerful type. I can't see him having Suicune and Articuno just on the fact that he has blue hair. >_>

Nidoprince

I know it's akward to think that, but Saturn is way calmer than Jupiter anyway, and besides, why would Saturn dye his hair blue if he hated blue? And then he convieniently he gets a Toxicroak that matches his hair.

Nidoprince

Well, I have to agree, stranger things have happened. But seriously, if Pokemon were real I know if I had a Pokemon as lead, I'd definatly cosplay as it or something.

Yeti

Banned
Nah Saturn is more on-edge than Jupiter. She's p chill but Saturn is like.. strung out on the line.
Raikou and Zapdos just fit him better. Cune/Cuno (dohoho) are more elegant and graceful, fit for Jupiter.

Their hair is probably real, if only because everyones' hair is rainbow-colored and manages to hold itself in odd shapes in the Pokemon universe.
Why would you dye it, only Mars' hair really matches the color planet she's named after.

Speaking of,
do you think the commanders' real names are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn or were they born something else?

Nidoprince

do you think the commanders' real names are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn or were they born something else?

They're probably code names. I don't think I would ever name my kids Mars...unless I was...Cyrus...nah, just kidding :p

tg is kinda of a-a-aa bigg-s--a-a-a-aa- dleleedleladlealdadae ][][8][9][][8][8][8][88[8]p8]8

yes.. that's right sluglums... .aa8][a]\ i am the spawn of nene and skkkkkkkk-k-k-kikssssss muh-muh-muh-POOKAR FACE O)

so i hear we talk about team galactic here. i am down w/ that my fellow tricks. hur hur hur. i am of the opinion that most of you "most of you" like men, however... not naming any names blackjack you fat whale LMAO

mayne i am just.. jizzing so hard over team galactic their uniforms are my fetish hrnnnnnnnnnng mars o3o o3o o3o o3o MMMMMMMMMM YEAH GO TO THE RECORD STORE 7][87][8]8[][]8[][8]

peace out thugs i will return 2mrw.. must retire from this pos mess forum for now ROFL

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
awwww yeahhhh looks like things are going to get exciting around here

as for the topic they're obviously code names hurr

the hair, however, has me wondering

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
awwww yeahhhh looks like things are going to get exciting around here

You've got that right.

I think they are names given to them when they were made commanders. In my fanfic, the current Team Galactic leader names her commanders after Greek gods to symbolize their new role in her new world. Maybe Cyrus named his commanders along the same lines, except with the Roman gods?

yo we got some problems with haters.. not naming any names JUPUTORU you stupid skank ROFL.. suck my nuts o)

i am eternal children... ban me and i will just come back... o3o blackjack is on every autist's nuts trying to rebel against me anyway LMFAO gl with that you dumb half wits rofl

as for tg.. well you know how i feel about them.. :V :V :V touch me there pluto

just ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ dumb ***gots acting like they don't suck ****.. also blackjack you are such a fat whale lol your teachers didn't like you because they didn't get paid enough to go and look at you without protective eyewear so stop being such a stupid lard trick and just end your life pl0x C:

peace out >

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
yo we got some problems with haters.. not naming any names JUPUTORU you stupid skank ROFL.. suck my nuts o)

i am eternal children... ban me and i will just come back... o3o blackjack is on every autist's nuts trying to rebel against me anyway LMFAO gl with that you dumb half wits rofl

as for tg.. well you know how i feel about them.. :V :V :V touch me there pluto

just ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ dumb ***gots acting like they don't suck ****.. also blackjack you are such a fat whale lol your teachers didn't like you because they didn't get paid enough to go and look at you without protective eyewear so stop being such a stupid lard trick and just end your life pl0x C:

peace out >

is this a new topic

Rommath

▲_▲

Codes, though it does make me wonder about the real names. And their hairstyles...

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!

I'd honestly say it'd go both ways, considering how down the line, the pokémon series always lent itself to using some rather odd theme naming schemes for certain characters, Team Galactic included.

I _really_ don't wish to get all uber-technical over how coincidental in that case
how people with planetary names all signed up for a gang based around space, nor do I really wish to go too crazy about why their code names, if they are actually, are just those planets, and not any others.

But yeah, that's my small interpretation of the Commanders' name thing.

Yeti

Banned
imo they were conveniently named for the purposes of Diamond and Pearl and we'll never know their backstory or if they were born with those names or not so it's irrelevant

SPUD YEAH NINTENDO VILLAINS!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST ENTIRELY ONE-DIMENSIONAL BECAUSE HOLY **** THEY'RE MEANIES

Nintendo overwhelms me with their deepness and intellect sometimes. They are truly profound philosophers of the modern era.

Team Galactic could be so much more deep if Nintendo wasn't shallow and surface-level.

Nidoprince

I'm sure they'll get more in depth to TG in some sort of manga or something. It's not like the games where they have a pre-battle speach saying "_______________So that's why I'm gonna beat you!!11!111!!!!1!" and a post battle speach saying "_____________You only won by luck! Next time we meet, I'm gonna own you!!!!11!!!!!11" And that's all the dialogue you get. No. They have to go just a little in-depth. A part where Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter are huddled up by the campfire, sharing their highschool stories would be nice :p

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
is this a new topic

I do believe it is...not.

I'm sure they'll get more in depth to TG in some sort of manga or something. It's not like the games where they have a pre-battle speach saying "_______________So that's why I'm gonna beat you!!11!111!!!!1!" and a post battle speach saying "_____________You only won by luck! Next time we meet, I'm gonna own you!!!!11!!!!!11" And that's all the dialogue you get. No. They have to go just a little in-depth. A part where Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter are huddled up by the campfire, sharing their highschool stories would be nice :p

I doubt that they will get more in depth with TG in anything else. DPA was supposedly more central to TG, and it didn't reveal anything close to the origins of their names.

Nidoprince

I said a little in depth, not that in depth. Why waste time thinking about that when they could be thinking about 5th generation stuff? It won't make them any money.