• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the new team galactic club! >> version umm I don't know.

Nidoprince

Picture discussion XD Yea, I don't even get how you guys can even post that many pictures. Easier for me to type out the words.

DPA hasn't in the English, and of course Pokespecial because it's only at what, Yellow, in the English version. And English Anime is almost over with TG (Or at least I think so, I'm going to buy Pokemon on DVD since they don't show them on the CN website anymore ._.).

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
I doubt that we're going to get all the way to D/P/Pt in the English version of PokeSpecial. Something tells me we won't even get past G/S...

And TG is almost over in the US. I believe this week's episode is the last one. Not that I've been watching. I haven't regularly watched the anime in three years. >_>

R O F L @ that nidoprince moron.. i had a lol over your BAWWWWWWWWWfest sig m8.. you are absolute chump tier user & me wirr spit on youl glave!!!! RARARARARA ¦)

team galactic is sexy m8s.. i have informed you of this under pseudonyms: katya ivanova and bad dream... can't keep me down you stupid ******s R O F L

i hate non-whites

i hate kikes
and jews
and spics
and critters

i
hate
them
all
suck
my
smegma

also blackjack is fat
that will be all

Yeti

Banned
yo no h8 on our images

you are all free to join in w/ pictures of truth (and lies if your name starts with a t and you like chump tier cytnick whatever her dumb name is & chump tier looker the slugly jk ilu but not them gd slug ugly 4th gen chars)

tg is done for until 6th gen remakes when they appear happy in the club w/ a bottle of red juice stars in their eyes cause they're havin a good time
like we will not see them again till then it is sad but true

unless the anime has a RETURN OF TEAM GALACTIC/finishes up pluto's arc which is entirely possible

user CHING CHONG CYRUS the strongth.
this describes sppf's feeble attempts to remove her
L O L @ foolish mortals bothering to waste their time lagging the forums banning her it is impossible tbcomodh.

i play str8 up n o b& evade 4 me also n b& for me dnw b& i am playing it fly no h8 no troll no racist.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
katya

truly, it was a bad dream while you were not here

i know, i know, my words are beautiful

also charon has to have his stark mountain ***gotry okay

i will be disappoint with the anime if this does not happen

Yeti said:
(and lies if your name starts with a t and you like chump tier cytnick whatever her dumb name is & chump tier looker the slugly jk ilu but not them gd slug ugly 4th gen chars)

you can h8 and stay mad then

jks jks i actually don't mind your h8

you just leave out the angry goddess sisters that are agatha and bertha and things will be awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrite

also uh

team galactic

good now i'm on topic

Nidoprince

^If only it was that easy, Typhlogirl.

Yea, TG and the club will probably fall back for a little while and be taken over by Team *Noun* and then Team *Noun* until the 4th gen remakes. Charon and Stark Mountain won't happen and here's why: Why the heck did they cover Charon then and there? So that they wouldn't have to include him later. Looker will probably also "Disapear" seeing his last appearance in the game was at the Stark Mountain plot (And when he gambles).

Yeti

Banned
she's never not here
she is merely an extension of myself as i am of her
one mind
one true pair
one eye
o)
2girls1forum to destruction

w
tf
idgaf about those two walking corpses they do not make a big enough impact on my life really

cynthick and her gd hideous mutated radioactive grandcrust on the other hand are just fapped to by the stupid jap anime writers ***ging up the gd show with their gd atrocious faces
looker is just a downser eh has the downs b& him from society tbth

NO this club will never die
truck 5th gen
TRUCK 5TH GEN
TRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GEN

WHO NEEDS IT

team galactic will live on forever
in this club

speaking of there is a surprise for you guys o3o it will be announced: in a bit.

also w tf why is a certain someone not on msn i have physics to do that i don't want to do that's due in 2 1/2 hours (bambi

team suckmysweatyballsack will never be as great as team galactic. truly they are irreplaceable.

much like katya's strongth is too much for this 4rm they have to try and remove her in a futile attempt at avoiding her destructioning.
foolish mortals
o3o

dw she will always have her neglected lj whaletitties to trollol w/

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
w
tf
idgaf about those two walking corpses they do not make a big enough impact on my life really

kids these days i swear

cynthick and her gd hideous mutated radioactive grandcrust on the other hand are just fapped to by the stupid jap anime writers ***ging up the gd show with their gd atrocious faces
looker is just a downser eh has the downs b& him from society tbth

excuse you Professor Carolina is smrt and better at physics than you and Cynthia is a true example of a perfect human being eh goes into the distortion world and doesn't afraid of ghostmonsters while being too fierce for your h8r brain to handle ugh so perfect i am not worthy

also w tf why is a certain someone not on msn i have physics to do that i don't want to do that's due in 2 1/2 hours (bambi

hey truck you buddy it's nearly 12AM and I have two assignments due tomorrow

...or today sob-desu i hate uni

and TG is glorious and fabulous and will always be the superior team

apart from magma they are sexy can i

Yeti

Banned
kids these days i swear
more like game freak's design team these days.
every gd character in 4th gen is a clone of some other one, whether from that generation or prior to it.
what is up with these unoriginal cocksuckers gdi

excuse you Professor Carolina is smrt and better at physics than you and Cynthia is a true example of a perfect human being eh goes into the distortion world and doesn't afraid of ghostmonsters while being too fierce for your h8r brain to handle ugh so perfect i am not worthy
physics sucks it's stupid i hate it i only took it to get into college so she can be better at physics than me i'll shove a grenade launcher up her vagina and see how that goes.
cynthick is a dumb hoe she is ugly as mess and so dumb. every time she speaks i want to personally severe my brain stem it is so unbearable.
i'd piss on giratina's face truck that squid eh is nothing to me.
i will hate on her hideous self and her even more hideous grandcrust because they are hideous and as such do not deserve to be treated like anything but mutations.

hey truck you buddy it's nearly 12AM and I have two assignments due tomorrow
Excuse me, you vapid ****, I do not want any of your ineloquent excuses. Only a dumb girl would act so insufferably intolerable because it is in your weaker gender's nature to act dumb. I will punch you in the tit if you do not cease being such a dumb girl with those other dumb girls, I am not sure which of you is the dumbest **** but you are all dumb.
I collect pokemon plushies their fur is so soft and vibrant i jizz when i see them (-. -).
once you get on msn we'll tell you who i'm imitating... you must destroy him he is truly an insignificant idiotic user not found on these forums.

schoolwork 'yay' the best drain on your life around. it might even be better than pokemon forums............

team magma is chump tier like team aqua. dumb tree huggers.

team galactic is cool. your timezone is not. stupid australia who thought it would be a good idea to colonize that poor excuse for a landmass with decent people with bad time relations to america.
not-usa: the dumbest.

so guys um....
team galactic finale in 2 days
:D?

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
^If only it was that easy, Typhlogirl.

Yea, TG and the club will probably fall back for a little while and be taken over by Team *Noun* and then Team *Noun* until the 4th gen remakes. Charon and Stark Mountain won't happen and here's why: Why the heck did they cover Charon then and there? So that they wouldn't have to include him later. Looker will probably also "Disapear" seeing his last appearance in the game was at the Stark Mountain plot (And when he gambles).

Pluto may have appeared in the anime, but he was not covered completely. He escaped, and we still have Heatran in the future to contest with.

kids these days i swear

apart from magma they are sexy can i

I'm going to have to go with Yeti on the Professor Carolina front. Erm..her animation and drawing were bad. >_> And I'm not one for Cynthia. Maybe because I'm a blonde and I am antagonistic against other blondes.

What? >_<

Team Magma is third on my list.

*checks list*

Wait...when did the Cipher come in second?

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
more like game freak's design team these days.
every gd character in 4th gen is a clone of some other one, whether from that generation or prior to it.
what is up with these unoriginal cocksuckers gdi

how dare you sinnoh is a beautiful delicate flower with 9001 originality points and the pokemon are amazing especially bidoof man i love him so

shut up i know you secretly love it too

physics sucks it's stupid i hate it i only took it to get into college so she can be better at physics than me i'll shove a grenade launcher up her vagina and see how that goes.
cynthick is a dumb hoe she is ugly as mess and so dumb. every time she speaks i want to personally severe my brain stem it is so unbearable.
i'd piss on giratina's face truck that squid eh is nothing to me.
i will hate on her hideous self and her even more hideous grandcrust because they are hideous and as such do not deserve to be treated like anything but mutations.

You just keep being a h8r bitch hoe failing at physics while Cynthia and her fabulous grandmother continue to be mega successful glorious talented amazing women who laugh at your chump attempts at rage

aw yeah

chosen_one386 said:
I'm going to have to go with Yeti on the Professor Carolina front. Erm..her animation and drawing were bad. >_> And I'm not one for Cynthia. Maybe because I'm a blonde and I am antagonistic against other blondes.

What? >_<

christ jesus you two just because a woman is unattractive it doesn't mean she's a bad fucking character

honestly there is so much second hand embarassment right here

also dude i'm brunette and have no problem with other brunettes!?

honestly you people are making Cynthia frown so hard rn

keep bringing the h8 it gives her her godly strength

like when she destroyed the fuck out of Jupiter in the galactic finale

yeah that's right hoe did not stand a chance against the strongest fucking champion ever hnghhhhhhhhh just keep on hating she LOVES IT

and you will all just come crawling to her and she will forgive you because she is godlike in her compassion

you are not worthy ;A;

Excuse me, you vapid ****, I do not want any of your ineloquent excuses. Only a dumb girl would act so insufferably intolerable because it is in your weaker gender's nature to act dumb. I will punch you in the tit if you do not cease being such a dumb girl with those other dumb girls, I am not sure which of you is the dumbest **** but you are all dumb.
I collect pokemon plushies their fur is so soft and vibrant i jizz when i see them (-. -).
once you get on msn we'll tell you who i'm imitating... you must destroy him he is truly an insignificant idiotic user not found on these forums.

for a minute there I thought you were being serious and the shit would have had to go down

but you seem to be imitating a true gem-like piece of human life

he must be destroyed

schoolwork 'yay' the best drain on your life around. it might even be better than pokemon forums............

team magma is chump tier like team aqua. delicious tree huggers.

oh hay i fixed that for you

and fuck schoolwork man i've had 3 hours of sleep and my assignments still aren't done i am going to punch someone in the face why the fuck am i on this stupid forum yeti this is YOUR FAULT

team galactic is cool. your timezone is not. stupid australia who thought it would be a good idea to colonize that poor excuse for a landmass with decent people with bad time relations to america.
not-usa: the dumbest.
:D?

you ameeericaaaahns can just shove your fffredom up your ass

you just wish you were in the superior country down here with our giant rock

one day we will rise up against you all riding our kangaroo mounts and then we'll see who the dumb ones are won't we

also TG finale will be godly and should involve at least one orgy if we're lucky

Last edited:

Yeti

Banned
get on msn there are absolutely no other females on gdi

i love you
just kidding i don't feel positive emotions

WHAT'S UP GUYS I'M POASTING NOTHING CONTRIBUTIVE

just kidding let me edit this poast so some rager doesn't infract me

if i say someone's a bad character they're a bad character
YOU WILL OBEY ME
YOU WILL THINK AS ME
I AM THE STRONGTH

also i hate virtually every non-villain in pokemon. they are entirely cliche or face-value and there is no potential for an actual interesting storyline behind them outside of "I'M A FURRY I LOVE MY SHORTS MY IQ IS 3 :B"

eat my shorts you h8r!!!!!!

I was born blonde as such I am truly a dumb girl. But I dyed my hair dark brown it's like you want that boom boom POW swagjockers checkin my style color you feel me????

australia can blow me.
tbcomodh.
while she blows him
on the desk
js.

ok hello

Grandcrust's face is just drawn terribly deformed... it curves in way too much to look normal. it is just sickening imo like it doesn't look right.
i don't like cynthick's design or personality in general she is just annoying (like anime Wallace :\)

every champion is so overbearing and self-righteous thinking they know best just because game freak designed them to fill that role.
i hate it.

i would gladly take on the opportunity to fight cynthick.
i would pull out an automatic and lace her the truck up.

where is your garchomp now????????
oh that's right, bleeding at my feet dumb hoe

she is inferior to me. my strongth conquers all.

i have a b in physics, thanks. if they taught the class in a manner that didn't force me to fall asleep every day perhaps i would have an a. or if i actually gave a crap about that ratpiss class.

you just keep standing up for your sucktitties dumb hoe characters while i lol @ their eternal downs (.- .)

sinnoh is the dumbest thing they just cloned a bunch of previous chars and digimon and called it "people will buy our games"
then hgss comes along and they're like "aids is funni LULZ halp we ned 2 knew villinz" so they just clone mars to make her mommy then clone cyrus to make her daddy and call it good.

no i would never say something like that to you
you aren't obese
flavia
i could never really call you a dumb girl and a vapid CENSORED and mean it ;p;

he truly is a striking example of humanity and the positive attributes of it.

i await you destroying him. i think he has put me on ignore now after i smashed him so many times.

you can blame everything on me
except unexpected pregnancies
i am not your gd baby daddy gdi

i have gotten like 5 hours or less of sleep every night this week let's rock in the sleepless in seattle club yo

homework is dumb i should be doing it right now
but this forum and you are so much more interesting

australia is a clog in the world drain. it is an unfortunate land mass in that it's filled with immigrants many illegal and white people and kfc but it isn't america.

team galactic finale will without a doubt be ruined by the dubbing job. it was dumb enough in moonspeak but pusa is too dumb to make it decent.

jupiter is hot though

Last edited:

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
christ jesus you two just because a woman is unattractive it doesn't mean she's a bad fucking character

honestly there is so much second hand embarassment right here

also dude i'm brunette and have no problem with other brunettes!?

honestly you people are making Cynthia frown so hard rn

keep bringing the h8 it gives her her godly strength

I'm not saying she's a bad character because she's unattractive. Cynthia is attractive, but I still don't like her. It's all about personality and how characters fit into the storyline with me.

Oh, and the blonde thing was a joke. :p I do that sometimes.