• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The NEW Team Rocket Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scorching Kamekaze

wait... did i join? ohn well... i will like it... I always had a thing for Jesse XD

Exactly what STT said:
well sence this isnt a team thread then i will join..

yes... i am Magmas leader, and we had some problems with the last Rocket... Dash overloaded with data...
^^

so i can join?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Sure, welcome to the club Crystal Steelix. I'm sure Geodude will add you to the list whenever he gets on.

[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Heracross/Team%20Rocket/AG89_028.jpg[/img135]

S

slysunshine

^ Aww! I love James!

[IMG135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/slysunshine/james/princessdolljames.jpg[/IMG135]

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Hi can I join? I'm a HUGE Rocketshipper and I always wanted to be part of Team Rocket on the games! :)
~Cerulean Girl

Bibi Nefertari

*glomps James*
LOL Heracross, that pic is from that ep of the Orange Islands arc when they finish on a ghost ship right? XD That look is just priceless :D Ah, welcome to all the new members ;)

Geodude

Crystal Steelix, all you had to do was check the member list. :p You're already there.

MEMBER LIST:

1. Geodude (owner)
2. Togechikku (co-owner)
3. teamrocketgirl7
4. Crystal Steelix
5. sly 74
6. Heracross
7. InfiniteBlue
8. Bibi Nefertari
9. may-is-cute
10. QuietDragon
11. Squirtle-The-Turtle
12. Cerulean Girl

[img300]http://members.shaw.ca/GeodudesPokeShots/teamrocket/phonebooth.jpg[/img300]

Cerulean Girl

Cerulean Trainer
Cool! Yea! I'm a member! :D If any of you know what I'm talking about then, then you'll just know what I'm talking about. LOL On the Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, and LeafGreen Versions, you have the option to join Team Rocket. Actually, they don't let you join, a guy on Nugget Bridge asks if you want to join Team Rocket and the game is set so that you can't say and you go straight into battle. I wish they gave us the option to say yes! About 3 years ago, my friend told me that Black Version was coming out in Japan and that you had the choice to be part of Team Rocket. Unfortunately, that was just a rumor and there is no such version. :(

In my Crystal Version, I used to pretend that I worked for Team Rocket as a secret agent that no one knew about (I must have been really bored) and that I was the daughter of Giovanni. I used to get calls from him on my cell phone in the game and I used to walk around the Goldenrod Underground acting like I was in charge. LOL I also had my own gym at Mt. Silver at the area to the left of the Pokemon Center across the water where the ledge was. It was also a school and had sections for each type of Pokemon (ex. Normal, Fire, Water, etc.) you had to defeat all the types and get the badges in order to challenge me and then you got the ultimate badge, but no one was good enought to beat me. LOL It was like a mini Pokemon League. In the back was a section for Team Rocket and my dad (Giovanni) researched the Pokemon there sometimes and Rockets would come to be trained. I let "my dad" use all my Pokemon for research and it was cool. I have NO idea why I am telling everyone this, but I thought you should know. I must have been REALLY bored and REALLY imaginative. LOL I was 11! :)

Anyway, have a great day and I love James!
~Cerulean Girl

T

teamrocketgirl7

Geodude said:
Yep you're in.

[img135]http://members.shaw.ca/GeodudesPokeShots/teamrocket/ag61tuxedos.jpg[/img135]

Jessie & James do their best impressions of Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. :p

Woot! They do pretty good impressions. I like dat pic. ^_^

Q

QuietDragon

xDDD
They really do look like Tuxedo Mask...
We just need James' rose!

M

MegaRhydon

I didn't notice this club until now.Can I become a member?I'm
kind of a fan of all Team Rocket members(even Giovanni).

Bibi Nefertari

*glomps James*
QuietDragon said:
xDDD
They really do look like Tuxedo Mask...
We just need James' rose!

Jessie ought to be dressed as Queen Serenity though in that case and I'd be happy *grins* The rose would be only for James in that case :D

I

InfiniteBlue

Bibi Neferati said:
Jessie ought to be dressed as Queen Serenity though in that case and I'd be happy *grins* The rose would be only for James in that case
Or maybe James can dress up as Queen Serenity. *giggles* XD

D

dash142

Can I join? i was the owner of teh last oen but it was mystiriously deleted... Otherwise I would still be the leader... I was too lazy to mske it again before you.

O

Ororo Munroe

dash142 said:
Can I join? i was the owner of teh last oen but it was mystiriously deleted... Otherwise I would still be the leader
MegaRhydon made the club before you so you can't use that logic. And your club died because people stopped posting in it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.