• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Trainer Card Format

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Well, when everyone discovered that the D/P sprites were bigger than the old ones, i heard that someone should make a new format that can hold the bigger sprites better. well i made it and will ad more formats as a make them.
This Format has slightly bigger Squares.
Newtc.jpg

And this one has bigger squares and have been widened to fit trainers
newtc2.png

and here is an example of a trainer on the tc
newtcex.png

Please tell me if i need to make the square a little bigger or is it fine now.
more will be added later.

Last edited:

spareux

maldición
Slightly bigger squares = even less room for slightly bigger trainers. Unless you made the whole card bigger. I can't tell tbh xD

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
what was wrong with it before?

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
They worked just fine.

...Before DP Sprites. Put a Wailord in the original TC. =P

Anyways, I've seen people use these! Good job. ^^ You may want to ask for credit.

Bitsy

Sneasel Fanboy
the old formats seem to work fine for my needs, but i could understand for trainer sprites.

jirachiex201

Gen. IV Map Expert
Here's some tips for sizes.
256x192 for the 2 whole screens (from 240x160 for 1 screen)
80x80 for the Pokemon sprites (from 64x64)
and although this won't come in handy, the berries are 64x64 (from 48x48)
The badges are on the bottom screen.
--
The badges for the vertical ones look sort of awkward.

Last edited: