1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by twilightespeon, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jinxie

jinxie Guest

agathaxprofessor oak (but this is gym leaders/elites)
    agatha x blaine
    agatha x flannery. (what the fork?)

2. Chaka27

Chaka27 Banned

Ive gt a few.....

Flannery and Brawly
    Erika and Surge
    Morty and Whitney

3. twilightespeon

twilightespeon DIEplzkthnx <3

MMGFFHH. UNCONVENTIONAL DAMMITTTT. >:|

And uhmm. Agatha/Ookido. XD with him as her younger plaything.

4. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

What's unconventional about those?

5. articuno_trumps_all

articuno_trumps_all <========Ball Squeez

Like I have said over and over again, Agatha is clearly screwing Blue/Green. She used to be hot and heavy with Oak, but she doesn’t like them old (hypocrite). She wanted to get with the younger version, Blue. That is why Blue got the Viridian gig. He’s slept his way to gym leader status. Oh wont somebody indulge me in my Agatha opt. Tis hetro, for once—it isn’t about love, so that is why the hetro works in this case.

6. Kveran

Kveran Pinin' for the fjord

Agatha x Oak. They don't get along now (I think Agatha's tired of the whole 'relationships' thing) but it's practically canon that they were lovers at some point.

7. twilightespeon

I agree, it IS practically canon. X3 such spite they have for eachother!

(I don't understand Agatha/Green and I'm not going to pretend to Xp)

8. articuno_trumps_all

That is why she is with Blue/Green. She says she doesn't like Oak anymore because he's old, so that is why she wants to get with his grandson.

9. twilightespeon

That totally makes me cringe. XD but in that good way.

SEE!? This is why I think she's Karin's grandmother or great aunt or something! They're both sexual deviants!

*earthlogic*

10. articuno_trumps_all

XDXD If you cringe in a good way, then I have done my job. ^_^

11. twilightespeon

Yes. Because I love you : D

and oh sigh. ;~; Looks like we need to break out the eggnog and start a party in here!

12. CWisgood

CWisgood Coral Eye Trainer

EusineXMorty
    MortyXSurge
    SurgeXGiovanni
    GiovanniXGreen
    GreenXRed
    RedXLance
    LanceXBruno
    BrunoXBrawly
    BrawlyXSteven
    StevenXRuby

ArchieXMatts
    MattsXHank (Both from the manga)

Anyone from aboveXNoland

Or any other combination :p

13. Kveran

Well, I have Agatha as being Karin's mother; but then again, I also have Sabrina, Morty, and Will as Karin's brothers, so the four of them are responsible for all of Agatha's gray hairs. And that explains a lot about them. Karin's a deviant, Sabrina's psychotic, Morty's on drugs, and Will just sits in the corner of the room hiding, rocking back and forth.

Oh, man, I'm with you on that eggnog. Can I bring in something stronger? Good for the conversation. -nods as if she knows what she's talking about-

Should we move on to Lance? Well, hell, I'm moving onto Lance anyway, shoot me if it pleases you.

Lance. With Lorelei. For me, it's the end of the story. Once upon a time, when I was worried that I was getting too attached to the couple, I experimented by pairing Lance with Sabrina, but that lasted for about... oh, a day. I've read (and enjoyed) other Lance pairings, including Lance x Red, but when it comes down to it, Dragon King x Ice Queen.

14. articuno_trumps_all

I'm not too fond of Lance--at all, so I will just say I don't ship him. *see--no flamage*

15. Kveran

Aww, come on, we've already got highly flammable liquids in here- and there's nothing to spice up a conversation like a good shipping war. Used to have those all the time at the DFW until we realized that if we wanted a good couple war we had to stop agreeing with each other. (What? I'm not encouraging friendly flaming, no way no how. :p)

16. articuno_trumps_all

Who wants to pair up Bugsy.

For some reason I've always envisioned Clair having Tate and Bugsy over for some “maternal gl attention.”

Oh yes, yes boys, this is the proper way to assert your dominance in a match. If I may demonstrate.

X_X

17. Wataru

Wataru Wattebällchen

How someone can't like Lance? I never saw the episodes about him, but in the manga he is easily one of the best characters. I always had a soft spot for those traumatized bishounen, who turn evil and want to size world domination or turned into selfish, cold guys due to their emotional pain. Yeah, the're definitely the best!

But for finding a appropriate partner, that's more difficult. For the manga i would just take one of the other charakters i like. Ash, Gary, Kenta, Ruby, or Yellow. But wasn't yellow a girl? Seriously when I found out that he was actually a she, i was shocked for the first time in my life about the content of a manga, I was so depressed i couldn't get any sleep for two days. So for me Yellow will always be a boy, no matter what.
    Well, in the GB Game Kenta and Lance teamed up to fight Team Rocket, i don't know if the story plot is the same in the manga, since i visited the pokemon center last time, Book 9 was sold out.

And for the manga, I could easily see him together with Stephen or Kazuki.

18. Blackjack Gabbiani

Blackjack Gabbiani Clearly we're great!

Why would Yellow being a girl make you depressed?

19. Wataru

Wataru Wattebällchen

But isn't that obvious? Very much for the same reason why pokeshippers get depressed, when they see a advanceshipping hint in the anime series.
    Yellow as boy is uber-cute, while Yellow as girl is er ... still cute, but not that cute.

20. Masumi

Masumi Fog Trainer

Yellow is a girl yes, but I think she's cute. ^^ Isn't Lance too old for her???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.