• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wataru

Wattebällchen
Well, this is after all a unusual shipping-thread. So breaking the age barrier is one of the more harmless things. Besides it's a manga, where age doesn't matters that much.

How old are they anyway? I woulld say, Yellow would be 12 and Lance 20.

I would say that's quite impressive, just twenty, and already a evil genius who wants to take over the world and erase humanity. He's definatley mad, so he needs someone more normal and relaxed as partner. So Yellow or Red wouldn't be that bad, maybe Blue, but then he have to fight with Agatha for him.

Anyway, another interesting pairing is Lorelei/Kareen. Yes, i like that, although i'm normally not too fond of Yuri.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Ah, yes Wataru-chan that's one interesting ship indeed. I think they would lookd good together. ^^ Oh, and thanks for clearing the age thing up.

What do you guys think of Lorelei/Steven? I got a friend and she's obsessed with this ship! ^^;;;

Wataru

Wattebällchen
Well, I prefer that you don't call me -chan, after all we don't know each other that well, and besides i'm male o_O

About Lorelei/Stephen. There only a few hetero ships i like. Well since in my minde, Lorlei is already with Karen. And Stephen/Ruby or Wallace. I can't see this ship.

Anyway there's almost noone in this thread. Maybe a Topic would help, but i can't think of one. And i'm still wondering why the thread died about a moth ago out of a sudden.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
OOOOHHHH NOOOESSS!

StoneColdFoxX3Shipping is the definitive Steven opt.

Steven x Wallace x Brawly

(Throw Ruby in there for laughs).

Last edited:

haruka~

Spikeshell Trainer
How old are they anyway? I woulld say, Yellow would be 12 and Lance 20.
It says on the site that Yellow is 14 in FRLG. I don't know how old Lance is though.

And what does unconventional mean? I like some shippings with gym leaders but I don't know if they're unconventional or not. ^^;;

Shatoshi

Johto Trainer
Dunno but the ones I support are

Brawly x Morty
Loreli x Lance
Flannery x Brawly
Brock x Misty
Sidney x Loreli
Lance x Steven
Wallace x Glacia
^^

Wataru

Wattebällchen
@ articuno_trumps_all

Aren't you the guy from the leagueshipping-thread? Oh and your are not fond of Lance? Everyone who is not fond of Lance is my enemy! Begone! Everyone else who is not fond of Lance, begone!

Er ... back to topic. Yeah, I like StoneColdFox too, however since they are already three, it can't harm to throw Ruby in too. Now they to four. But why should we stop now? We can still add Wally and Bugsy, and a whole harem if someone like.

Stephen x Wallace x Brawly x Ruby x Wally x Bugsy x bazillion of innocent sweet bishonen

Tadaa, i created a new shipping, i call it Overtheedge-shipping. What do you guys think? I'm brilliant, aren't I?

It says on the site that Yellow is 14 in FRLG. I don't know how old Lance is though.

And what does unconventional mean? I like some shippings with gym leaders but I don't know if they're unconventional or not. ^^;;

It can't hurt that Yellow is already 14, so Lance won't get arrested, for the seduction of an underage boy.

Well, "unconventional", that's different for everyone. Some would say anything other than Pokeshipping or Advanceshipping would be unconventional. And for me Poke- and Advanceshipping are unconventional. So just post what you like.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Wataru said:
Er ... back to topic. Yeah, I like StoneColdFox too, however since they are already three, it can't harm to throw Ruby in too. Now they to four. But why should we stop now? We can still add Wally and Bugsy, and a whole harem if someone like.
Niether can I, but at the end of the day, Steven, Wallace, and Brawly will always be the greatest....couple.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Everyone who is not fond of Lance is my enemy! Begone! Everyone else who is not fond of Lance, begone!

A little high coming from someone new on the thread. Look, I happen to like Lance too- he's been one of my favorite characters since I started playing the games about six, maybe seven years ago. But the people who frequent this thread have already been through the Lance argument before (I started it :p). We all have our favorites and least favorites.

Shatoshi: Yay, another Lance/Lorelei fan!

As for "isn't Lance too old for Yellow", I'm not a big fan of the shipping, but Yellow's presumably hit puberty; therefore from a biological point of view they're age-compatible. Besides, Yellow's pretty mature. (Can you tell that I believe age to be a state of mind?)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
But the people who frequent this thread have already been through the Lance argument before (I started it :p).
Yes, yes. It is all rather boring. Lance is shitty. No he isn't. He's not even worth the debate. *dodges blunt objects*

Shall we pick up where we left off. I guess we're on Whitney.

Hmmmm. I have no strong feelings. I suppose Jesse would be amusing. Arg. i don't care. Go nuts people.

Wataru

Wattebällchen
Nah, you really shouldn't take anything that serious. Not only do different people have different favorites, they do also have different kind of humour and thinking. And they behaviour often depends on the region where they grow up and the social layer. Yup, and if you didn't like my joke (i dare to call it one), well that's sometimes just inevitable, well actually there's a lot of people, who don't share my kind of humour. well, i'm eccentric and not ashame of it.
And I really don't see a reason to be humble and reverent just because i'm new. After all that's not cathedral, but a place for entertainment. And you know, i'm already an adult (by age, not by behaviour mind ya), and i still don't get much respect from younger people's just because i was longer on this world than them. Well, if you feel offended, just tell me, and i can confirm, that i wans't meant in a offending way.

And after all, your sign is a little "high coming" too, but don't worry i won't hate just because your intelligent XD.

Er .. on topic:

If your used to post in this thread, could you tell me why it died all of a sudden? I just tried to revive it, since they are only a few thread here to my liking.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Wataru said:
Nah, you really shouldn't take anything that serious. Not only do different people have different favorites, they do also have different kind of humour and thinking. And they behaviour often depends on the region where they grow up and the social layer. Yup, and if you didn't like my joke (i dare to call it one), well that's sometimes just inevitable, well actually there's a lot of people, who don't share my kind of humour. well, i'm eccentric and not ashame of it.
XDXD Who is being serious? *likes to play along* ;)

If your used to post in this thread, could you tell me why it died all of a sudden? I just tried to revive it, since they are only a few thread here to my liking.
I have no clue why it was dead for a little while. Things like that happen. Hell, a few weeks ago, the leagueshipping thread was getting about a post week. And now!

Anyway. Back on topic please..........

Whitney

Wataru

Wattebällchen
Get nuts?

How about

Whitney x Richie?

Whitney x Ash

or

Whitney x Richie x Ash

Just hope the leagueshipper don't throw me out of their thread for this.

I just remember a discussion in the bisafans-forum about the episode in goldenrot city, And everyone complained about how stupid Whitney was to let ther Miltank only perform Rollout all the the time XD Yup, and when Ash finally won the Badge, they still weren't content, and complaining that the trick Ash used to beat Miltank wouldn't work in a real Arena. They weren't really great Whitney Fans after all.

In the Gameboy Game, Whitney was a little of a cry-baby, and I didn't lke her much in the anime either so i gues she need a caring and patient partner.

And while i was browsing the serebii-databanks I just found the perfect match for her

Dr. Akihabara from Eletric Soldier Porygon

Whitney x Dr. Akihabara is definitley the way to go.

Okay that was mean: I guess Whitney x Miltank is okay too.

Last edited:

haruka~

Spikeshell Trainer
In the Gameboy Game, Whitney was a little of a cry-baby, and I didn't lke her much in the anime either so i gues she need a caring and patient partner.
I liked that about her. ^^;; She was different from the other gym leaders.

I like Whitney with Jasmine, Mary, or Gold though.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Wataru- I apologize. Bad day and I was out of line and took your "begones" more seriously than I should have. It's good to have another Lance fan here though, sometimes I feel like I've got a scarlet letter on me for sticking up for the guy.

Whitney. Well, somebody (I don't remember who) suggested Bruno x Whitney, which I actually kind of like.

Wataru

Wattebällchen
Wataru- I apologize. Bad day and I was out of line and took your "begones" more seriously than I should have. It's good to have another Lance fan here though, sometimes I feel like I've got a scarlet letter on me for sticking up for the guy.

Don't worry, nothing happened, so no probs. But what is a "scarlet letter"? My dictionary says: "scarlet letter= letter of the color of scarlet". *throws dictionary in the garbage* I really need a new dictionary *sigh*

@ Toraphi

1 Girl and 2 Boys, call me laidback, but that's somehow strange to me. So either Falkner and Morty like to sneek up on a little helpless girl or Whitney is a major domina.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Wataru said:
Don't worry, nothing happened, so no probs. But what is a "scarlet letter"? My dictionary says: "scarlet letter= letter of the color of scarlet". *throws dictionary in the garbage* I really need a new dictionary *sigh*

@ Toraphi

1 Girl and 2 Boys, call me laidback, but that's somehow strange to me. So either Falkner and Morty like to sneek up on a little helpless girl or Whitney is a major domina.
There's a book called The Scarlet Letter; a woman is branded a harlot (I think) and has a red letter A (I think) painted on her boldly to signify her adulterous ways.

And no, they don't sneak up on her, nor is she a dominatrix. >.> In the scenario I have, Whitney confesses (in a public diner, no less) that she would like to lose her virginity. The boys think this is a Very Bad Idea (they're rather protective of her) and protest, and she asks, "Well, what about one of you two?"

As traditionalists (and virgins themselves no less), they aren't quite agreeing just yet. And she leaves them an ultimatum: one of them or someone else. They concede to themselves and then it be comes 'which one?' She thinks about it, saying it won't make a difference to her..and finally decides it should be both with her.

....Cue threesome that entails Morty/Whitney < Falkner, Falkner/Whitney < Morty, and Morty/Falkner in that order. *halo*

Oh, and I also love Will/Whitney too. *_*

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
But what is a "scarlet letter"?

The Scarlet Letter, novel by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Toraphi basically got the details right- the main character, a Puritan woman, committed the sin of adultery and part of her penance was to wear a scarlet "A" on her chest to mark her sin. The novel basically marked the dawn of the soap opera, but I digress. The term "wearing a scarlet letter" has come to mean that someone has something about them which demands their guilt, and so they stick out because of it.

If you're looking for dictionaries, the Oxford English Dictionary is the best. Also excellent for self-defense- people take one look and run. You have to be able to lift it first though.

Toraphi- -snickers- You are going to write that at one point, right? The first part of the scene would come off as just so funny.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Kveran said:
Toraphi- -snickers- You are going to write that at one point, right? The first part of the scene would come off as just so funny.
God, I did write the beginning, and it was funny. ^_^;;; Then my computer crashed and I lost everything on my harddrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.