• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
I guess one of my favorite GL ships is Fuji x Blane. If you haven't already, click on the picture at the Cinnabar gym in FRLG. I amuses the hell out of me. They are so canon. Even our geriatric pokemen need some lovin’.

I am still a Clair x Bugsy fanboi. I don't know why. I mean, isn't it just ^___^.

And of couse, my beloved StoneColdFoxX3Shipping.

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
articuno_trumps_all said:
I guess one of my favorite GL ships is Fuji x Blane. If you haven't already, click on the picture at the Cinnabar gym in FRLG. I amuses the hell out of me. They are so canon. Even our geriatric pokemen need some lovin’.

Yay, another fan! Shame Fuji wasn't in the series (and seemed to be replaced with ANOTHER Fuji who could very well be the game Fuji's son...aah, plotbunnies)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Yay, another fan! Shame Fuji wasn't in the series (and seemed to be replaced with ANOTHER Fuji who could very well be the game Fuji's son...aah, plotbunnies)
^____^ Fuji is so great. I've also thought that the young Fuji could be the son of the other Fuji. But Fuji x Blaine. It is LOVE.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
....*scoffs* I so missed the revealing of this thread? <.< Well, sheeeee~it, I'm late! Like, White Rabbit late.

CAN~NON~BAAAAAAAAAAAAALL *jumps into the pool*

o_O Of course, now that the last one is officially closed, it just makes me want to comb it for anything that every could have been useful written. ...But let us not speak of the past! I wipe my hands of it!

=o I'd do the theme thing~ ...if my reliability on writing something and getting it out on time (minus months of waiting) actually made me reliable in the first place. ...Danshoku was a fluuuuuke I tell you, and it will neveh happen again.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Toraphi said:
....*scoffs* I so missed the revealing of this thread? <.< Well, sheeeee~it, I'm late! Like, White Rabbit late.
XD I know. I totally missed the first page too. But oh well :).

Do you guys want to go through the list of GL's again? I found that is when we had to most to say, and it didn't get very one sided. Of course, we can totally chime in and talk about random pairs at the same time. It is up to yous-guys.

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
Gah! Welcome, Toraphi! : D I knew you'd make it here eventually!

Do you guys want to go through the list of GL's again? I found that is when we had to most to say, and it didn't get very one sided. Of course, we can totally chime in and talk about random pairs at the same time. It is up to yous-guys.

I have a lot of new ships that I support now (I've completely gotten over my UGH HET WTF phase) and I'm hoping others could have new things to say as well?

*still waking up* Unghhh I got up at 2:00. x_x; mybrainsortahurts.

Dimitri

just disappear.
So what are we gonna talk about? *cough* BrockxBruno *cough* lol jk. Well idk so0o0o...?

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
I have a lot of new ships that I support now (I've completely gotten over my UGH HET WTF phase) and I'm hoping others could have new things to say as well?

*still waking up* Unghhh I got up at 2:00. x_x; mybrainsortahurts.
So is that a yes> I have to agree with you; I have some new ideas on pairings, and if we go through the list again, it would be way easier on me.

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
*nodnod* I think we should. Is anyone here today, though, aside from us two?

Or should I just throw out the first one and see who bites? :3

Dimitri

just disappear.
I'M HERE! YAY!! So now what?!? Which are you gonna through out?!!?

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
OK, Brock.

I think Brock is in love with Ash. As I have observed, nothing gets Brock more excited than Ash dressed in drag. Also, it is funny how whenever the "our heroes" need to pull up something or get into a tug-of-war with TR, Brock is always behind Ash, arms firmly wrapped around Ash’s waist. And why else would Brock have rejoined the group, not once but twice. After the orange islands saga, I think Brock realized he was gay, and that is why he was always in so much main whenever anyone mentioned Ivy.

Besides that, he is totally into Max. X____X.

I guess I could also be with Dimitri on Brock being a major Bruno fanboi, but I don't think it is that serious. After all, I think Brock is into the bois.

Edit,

Dimitri, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but a little less spam plz.

Dimitri

just disappear.
Maybe this may be just stereotyping, but I see Brock almost as a desperate housewife. LoL! Well because he's cleaning, cooking, sewing, and isn't his apron pink? Then he goes crazy over girls, but only to cover up his love for Ash... LoL!

edits: Sorry about the spam. I tried not too but like... umm idk. lol. Once again, sorry about the spam

Last edited:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I'd probably try to work Jungian thought and archetypes and intrigue

And that is what makes projects like these fun! With a bunch of smart people writing it, you never know what's going to happen next; it doesn't end up being predictable. If we do end up going with something like this, whenever you guys want to start it is fine. Any ground rules for content anyone wants to lay down?

I didn't even know that Bruno got redesigned- unless you're speaking of the game sprites?

Brock-wise... I've got to admit that I've never really put much thought into him, mostly because the constant throwing of himself at every female in sight (the exceptions prove the rule) really annoyed me. I don't think he's gay or bi just because he makes himself out to be too desperate to be either. Unless he managed to become monogamous, I think his constantly wandering eyes would also get on the nerves of most of the female cast. If I had to pair him with anyone, it would probably be the breeder from awhile back, Susie. Since the pairing has a faint link to canon, it means I don't have to work as hard to explain it. :p

One thing, though, if we're going to go through them again one by one- how are the "newer" gym leaders going to fit in? As in, Jiroo, Janine, Green... For example, would Janine come after Koga, or in with the GSCs?

Last edited:

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Dimitri said:
Maybe this may be just stereotyping, but I see Brock almost as a desperate housewife. LoL! Well because he's cleaning, cooking, sewing, and isn't his apron pink? Then he goes crazy over girls, but only to cover up his love for Ash... LoL!
*glomps your post Dimitri* XDXD! I love the way you see things because that is exactly how I see them. His "girl craziness is most certainly only to mask his gayness.

edits: Sorry about the spam. I tried not too but like... umm idk. lol. One again, sorry about the spam
It is no big deal. I used to spam the other thread all the time when I first started posting in it.

Diva1 said:
I wanted to post in the other thread but it closed before I could. :( Anyways, has anyone considered Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty? Random foursome yuri incest!
If you get rid of Misty and add Giovanni with a bunch of rope, then yes.

psilocybin

Hmmmm, the links works, but I see no fanart.

http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/eoki.html

Just browse around to your enjoyment, I guess. X3

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
psilocybin said:
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/eoki.html

Just browse around to your enjoyment, I guess. X3
OK, nevermind, I just found it. That is some pretty interesting fanart :). Thanks psilo.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
psilocybin said:

=OOO EYES.

...Brock~

I'm still very main-cast oriented. James still remains at the top of that pile, and Ash&Max are trying their damndest to overthrow him, and I can't see why they kicking James' arse considering how much of an adorable wuss he is. ^_~ Gary and Tracey don't even bother trying; they're too busy snagging either other to care about me wanted to pair either of them with Brock. May gets a consolidation prize for being totally awesome for him.

GL side: Sabrina wins. Hands down, she wins the internet, the world, the universe, and my heart. If it wasn't for her, I'm sure Lance would've taken the top spot (which is a fancy that's existed for a little more than a day). Runners up are Giovanni, Bruno...and for some reason, Surge. .....Um, am I the only one who sees a pattern there? o_O They're kinda big guys, them three. Scary.

<.<;;; I'm there are more, but I can't think of them.

And addressing what Kveran said, I think we should try it less organized this time. Go through the original eight leaders of the game, go back for the replacements in the games (Janine, Gary, Juan), go to the E4s, then get to the anime people associated with the gyms. o.o But thaaaat's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.