• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Diva1 said:
I wanted to post in the other thread but it closed before I could. :( Anyways, has anyone considered Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty? Random foursome yuri incest!
Both considered it and seen fanart. 'Twas good.

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/cp50_01.html

To make it even easier :D I love you, Firefox.

And UGH I STILL DON'T SEE TAKESHI AS GAY! XD I just don't see it! However, Gymshipping is a guilty pleasure. Kasumi needs someone to beat on, and Takeshi'd give her plenty of reason. :3

(although I don't doubt that he'd have a thing for Sato in drag. XD Takeshi's one of those people that are fun to pair up~)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I don't see it either. If it was just his actions, I could be convinced that maybe he was hiding something, but we've seen his subconcious and it's full of pretty girls.

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

LOL Oos, if you don't want me filling the thread with Originshipping, then post about Susu! Or something! I was trying to get more people to poooooost, so, y'know, our thread wouldn't be shoved out of sight by *chokes* Advanceshipping and Pokeshipping and Hoennshipping. And hey, sometimes it worked, demmit!

Alfonso

Derpgull
Diva1 said:
It appears I'm not the only one who thinks they can have relationship. Heracross, where did you find the fanart of Daisy+Violet+Lily+Misty?

Hentai, not fanart.

Just so know.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Alfonso said:
Hentai, not fanart.

Just so know.
Yeah, I suppose I should have specified. XD

I'll PM it to ya, since I don't think the mods would appreciate me posting it here.

As for Takeshi... I always liked him with Miyuki, the Jouto girl with the Marill. I'm one of the only people I've seen that supports it. D:

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
*dies and crawls around thread as a zombie*

I've picked a horrible day to obsess about something else. *rolls around in the masses of Japanese South Park sites*

But yeah, we ought to break out the list at some point (and I like your idea, Toraphi...having the replacements NEAR their peers would make it more organized, actually.)

Maybe we should wait, though, till the page calms down a little? :3 We're doing pretty well without it!

*does page 2 dance*

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
twilightespeon said:
*does page 2 dance*
o_O What the heck kind of settings do you have that makes this page 2? 25pp? *yes, an entire post and that's all that catches her eye* How off-topic of me. XD

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
Toraphi said:
o_O What the heck kind of settings do you have that makes this page 2? 25pp? *yes, an entire post and that's all that catches her eye* How off-topic of me. XD

40 per page D: Why?

haha more offtopicness. Uhmm. BROCK/GREEN. Now it's not. XD just confusing.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
twilightespeon said:

haha more offtopicness. Uhmm. BROCK/GREEN. Now it's not. XD just confusing.

ZOMG WITCH GREENE?!

o_O I'd go absolutely CRAZY if I didn't have my settings on 10pp. XD; I'm so weak.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord

Because on 20 per page view, we're on page three. And my computer speed, which is obviously below Toraphi's, makes the original last half of this sentence completely irrelevant!

Brock/Green?! Was that just spur-of-the-moment throwing something in? I'd love to know the rationale for that one; never considered it.

Last edited:

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
Kveran said:
Brock/Green?! Was that just spur-of-the-moment throwing something in? I'd love to know the rationale for that one; never considered it.

Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that. XD The only people I'd even consider putting with Green are GSC's rival (My own fannon, because in all honesty, when I'm playing the games, the characters get whatever personalities I assign to them. "I BEAT YOU NOW" speeches give little to no characterization.) ...Red is the other one. x_x;

Hmm. Any ideas as to when we should break the list out? I'd be happy to do it now, although I may loose electricity for tomorrow till an undetermined time. x_x; Damnable Wilma.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
http://haruka.saiin.net/~shintatsu/hajipoke/cp50_01.html

To make it even easier :D I love you, Firefox.

And UGH I STILL DON'T SEE TAKESHI AS GAY! XD I just don't see it! However, Gymshipping is a guilty pleasure. Kasumi needs someone to beat on, and Takeshi'd give her plenty of reason. :3

(although I don't doubt that he'd have a thing for Sato in drag. XD Takeshi's one of those people that are fun to pair up~)
YESYES Brock loves Ash in drag. But I guess you'll stick with that Brock is striaght theory. How strange. JK

Toraphi said:
We need to cure you of this disease. =O
XDXD ^_____^.

I'm going to move onto Jiroo now.

I think Jiroo would be really good with Bugsy (anime). I put game Bugsy with game Clair. Jiroo is Brock's little brother, so who knows what kind of things happened to him back when Brock was raising him, so I think he needs someone around his OWN age. XDXD. Poor Brock. I guess Jiroo could also be pretty good with Tate.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
twilightespeon said:
Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that. XD The only people I'd even consider putting with Green are GSC's rival (My own fannon, because in all honesty, when I'm playing the games, the characters get whatever personalities I assign to them. "I BEAT YOU NOW" speeches give little to no characterization.) ...Red is the other one. x_x;

XD;;; I still don't know which Green y'talkin' about, but I'll just assume the girl and go squee.

Hmm. Any ideas as to when we should break the list out? I'd be happy to do it now, although I may loose electricity for tomorrow till an undetermined time. x_x; Damnable Wilma.

Yus, you should do it now. :O Because you are our new master. And Master will not be conquered by Wilma! ...But Wilma can conquer Fred and Barney and Dino. *bwhahahaha bad joke* *beats herself with the club*

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! @_@ BROCK WITH BRODY! *totally forgot* *major hearts*

Last edited:

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Toraphi said:
EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! @_@ BROCK WITH BRODY! *totally forgot* *major hearts*
XDXD on Brock x Brody, though I don't think Brock was totally into him because Brody is more around his age. X___x Hehe.

Jiroo peoples. Jiroo got neglected last time. Hasn't he already been through enough being under Brock's 'watchful' eye for most of his life.

Last edited:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Neither have I! Honestly, I can't even see that.

Yeah, I can't either. For me, Green and RBY rival are the same person, and I usually end up sticking him with Red/RBY hero, which does translate into Shigeru/Satoshi. There was some other pairing that I had thought of for Green, btu I can't remember it at the moment. (I'm assuming that we're talking about male Green from Special; who was the female one that Toraphi mentioned?) Anyway, this entire post thus far has been anachronistic, so...

Jiroo. Honestly, I don't think he really gives a red-hot one way or the other about romance; too young, hormones haven't taken over (and once they do kick in, I hope he doesn't emulate his older brother...) I don't know his character very well, either, but at first blush, I'd say that he'd get along well with Bugsy. As friends only. For some reason the idea of Jiroo/May also popped into my head, but I don't know May well enough to state a sexuality on her and besides, I think she'd probably go for an older guy.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
Jiroo. Honestly, I don't think he really gives a red-hot one way or the other about romance; too young, hormones haven't taken over (and once they do kick in, I hope he doesn't emulate his older brother...)
You mean chasing after women while secretly lusting after younger boys. Yeah, I hope not too. ^___^.

Status
Not open for further replies.