• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
articuno_trumps_all said:
Yeah, the Tate and Liza episode was the only good one in a sea of crap. Can't wait until Harley comes to the US, WITH HIS PENIS, hopefully.

GOD SAVE THE PENIS. ;0;

Gah.

Yeah, I need to just watch out for Gym Leader episodes, cause they're the only ones I care about XD

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
GOD SAVE THE PENIS. ;0;

Gah.

Yeah, I need to just watch out for Gym Leader episodes, cause they're the only ones I care about XD
Well, you better watch this week cuz Tate x Liza vs Ash. *Hopes for more Tate x Max cuteness*

EDIT

*****-AAAAYYYY for Harley's English penis

Last edited:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
...I wandered in and ATA's huge-texted ode to Harley's genitals was the first thing I saw. Eep.

Surge. I think he's straight but open to experimentation, and I actually tend to shove him off with one of Misty's sisters. Whichever one is blond. I can never remember.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
That'd be Daisy.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
...I wandered in and ATA's huge-texted ode to Harley's genitals was the first thing I saw. Eep.
XDXDXD! You know you squealed with delight when you saw it :p.

Surge. I think he's straight but open to experimentation, and I actually tend to shove him off with one of Misty's sisters. Whichever one is blond. I can never remember.
I'm still going with pansexual. I love how he goes around hugging everybody [SPOIL]or more[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
I'm still going with pansexual. I love how he goes around hugging everybody [SPOIL]or more[/SPOIL]

Actually, I'd love to see him with a hot, buxom blonde in a uniform...a tough but sexy girl who can hold her own. ;3 I'd put Karin up for the place, but his macho persona'd probably wear on her pretty quickly.

x0x; I love strong men and strong women together~

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
Actually, I'd love to see him with a hot, buxom blonde in a uniform...a tough but sexy girl who can hold her own. ;3 I'd put Karin up for the place, but his macho persona'd probably wear on her pretty quickly.

x0x; I love strong men and strong women together~
XDXD, me too.

OMG, I forgot to do the Sensational Sisters
Giovanni with all three. And rope and gags are involved. XDXD

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
The Incarnation Pokemon said:
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! D:

http://www.geocities.jp/nobanner_lmtree/20000hit.jpg <--- Why does Mikuri look so unhappy? Is it because A) Wataru has a hand on his shoulder or B) Daigo is being a pedo again?

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<

...both reasons. ;c His man's trying to prey on children and invite them back to his house for pudding, and in the moment of Daigo's distraction, Wataru is trying to step in to have a private Champions' convention >_>;;;

And I agree about the sensational sisters and Giovanni. >_> and maybe some sleeping pills and blunt objects to the head.

(I usually don't hate Gym Leaders, but...GAH. >:| I REALLY do not like them.)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
And I agree about the sensational sisters and Giovanni. >_> and maybe some sleeping pills and blunt objects to the head.

(I usually don't hate Gym Leaders, but...GAH. >:| I REALLY do not like them.)
Let's not Giovanni hate, but yeah, the SS are ick. Hehe.

psilocybin

The Incarnation Pokemon said:
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! D:

http://www.geocities.jp/nobanner_lmtree/20000hit.jpg <--- Why does Mikuri look so unhappy? Is it because A) Wataru has a hand on his shoulder or B) Daigo is being a pedo again?

THOU SHALT ANSWER. D8<

I love how Norman's all ":D" while everyone else is doing their own thing. He hasn't a care in the world~

I need to catch up because I suck.
Misty x Mikey
Daisy x Violet x Lily
Surge x Koga because good god, I adore this pair for some unfounded reason. I've seen MachiEri too, and that was horribly adorable. ♥♥
And I can vaguely see Lorelei or/and Glacia x Surge happening as well.

8D

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
XDXDXD! You know you squealed with delight when you saw it :p.

I know I stared at the screen for a few moments and then just started very slowly shaking my head... :p

As for the pic:

"Well, let's see. My boyfriend is completely not paying attention to me and instead congratulating two kids. Norman and his Slakoth won't get a room. And Lance is trying to get my attention in order to tell me that 'Hey, it could be worse, Daigo could be-'

"YES, DARN IT, I'M IRRITATED!"
-Mikuri

I love the look on Norman's face- he's completely oblivious- and Ruby's in the middle of a "whoa, personal space!" crisis. Great expression on him.

Yeah, I think she'd beat the living tar out of him.

I think Surge would hit on Sabrina pretty relentlessly, and she would ignore him. He's not dumb enough to think that she's just playing hard to get, but perhaps it's turned into somewhat of a game with him (and one of these days she'll get sick of it and send him flying, but until then...)

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
I know I stared at the screen for a few moments and then just started very slowly shaking my head... :p
Shaking your head in righteous agreement. Everyone loves my antics. EVERYONE. XP Did ya get it. I was saying w*h*o*r*e-ay when most people say hooray. It was a play on words. *knows perfectly well you got it*

I think Surge would hit on Sabrina pretty relentlessly, and she would ignore him. He's not dumb enough to think that she's just playing hard to get, but perhaps it's turned into somewhat of a game with him (and one of these days she'll get sick of it and send him flying, but until then...)
XDXD Brina is the best.

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

Kveran said:
As for the pic:

"Well, let's see. My boyfriend is completely not paying attention to me and instead congratulating two kids. Norman and his Slakoth won't get a room. And Lance is trying to get my attention in order to tell me that 'Hey, it could be worse, Daigo could be-'

"YES, DARN IT, I'M IRRITATED!"
-Mikuri

I love the look on Norman's face- he's completely oblivious- and Ruby's in the middle of a "whoa, personal space!" crisis. Great expression on him.
...LOL PERSONAL SPACE ISSUES. 8D *has nothing intelligent to say* Just...LOL!

twilightespeon

DIEplzkthnx <3
Let's not Giovanni hate, but yeah, the SS are ick. Hehe.
GAH. Whatchutalkinabout!? I love Gio :3 I meant that HE was going to be the one with the blunt objects and chains. <3 He's totally Hardcore. Like, Electrified Nipple-Clamp hardcore. XD </bad>

Kveran said:
:0 I totally love that...although I can't get the image out of my head of her chucking mindbullets in his general direction. XD Oh well, it'll keep him on his toes.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
twilightespeon said:
GAH. Whatchutalkinabout!? I love Gio :3 I meant that HE was going to be the one with the blunt objects and chains. <3 He's totally Hardcore. Like, Electrified Nipple-Clamp hardcore. XD </bad>
Oh good. Hehe. I feel the need to defend Gio sometimes. *licks his cheek*

I'm going to do Erika now.
Well, Erika and Brina is yuri fun, but I also really like AllergyShipping. I've seen some of the pics from the manga, and it is beyond cute.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Allergyshipping here too. I should scan the picture of them from the other story they were in...

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
Allergyshipping here too. I should scan the picture of them from the other story they were in...
Hey, you're the one who got me into Allergyshipping in the first place. XDXD.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
It's contagious!

Status
Not open for further replies.