• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The new Unconventional Gym/Elite Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
I tend to think of Koga as being celibate, with Janine being adopted.
Well, that also makes sense to me. Like I said, I have no real strong shippy feelings toward him. ^^

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
If I had to stick Koga with anybody, it would be Erika, as mentioned before. Other than that...

psilocybin

wtf I've seen a Koga x Tracey doujin floating around somewhere on line... Damn Toraphi had to remind me of it. I need to find it now. D:

I read a Koga x Aya lemon awhile back as well... Hmm.
As for me, Surge x Koga and Koga x Janine~

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
psilocybin said:
wtf I've seen a Koga x Tracey doujin floating around somewhere on line... Damn Toraphi had to remind me of it. I need to find it now. D:

O_O Such a thing exists?! KYA~!

D: Don't forget to share with the class if you do find it!

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Time for Blaine.

I think it is safe to say the most logical choice is Fuji. There is a major hint in the FRLG games. Go to the room where Blaine is in Cinnabar gym and click on the picture on the wall: "It's a photo of BLAINE and MR. FUJI. They're standing shoulder to shoulder with big grins." I think we all know what they are smiling about, don't we? I was working on a fic a long time back in which Richie and Ash were 18 and living in the Seafoam islands and Blaine and Fuji were their land lords. ^_^.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I concur about Blaine and Fuji.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Blackjack Gabbiani said:
I concur about Blaine and Fuji.
XDXD Blaine is a silver fox. He and Fuji are beyond cute together.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I tend not to ship Blaine with anyone... at this point, I think he's quite happy locked in his gym playing with puzzles.

If everyone's weighed in, should we go to Giovanni?

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
I tend not to ship Blaine with anyone... at this point, I think he's quite happy locked in his gym playing with puzzles.
But, but, but Blaine and Fuji love each other.

If everyone's weighed in, should we go to Giovanni?
XDXD, YAY.

I am a socioshipper. Like I said earlier, I think Giovanni sees Sabrina as the next peg down in the Kanto camp even though Blaine officially outranks her. You see, Blaine, with his fire pokémon, would not last a second against Giovanni. Sabrina, however, would give him a nice fight. And you know Gio would respect a strong woman. And I think it is pretty canon that Brina likes her whips, so their relationship would obviously feature some heavy bondage and S&M (with Brina on top, naturally).

L

Lady Vella

XD Wow.

Hmm. I've seen loads of fics where Ash's mum is paired with Giovanni, giving birth to rabid fan theories that Gio is Ash's daddy. XD 'Course, the SabrinaxGio pairing's not bad. I like.

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
But, but, but Delia x Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh fathered Ash. Giovanni is busy with Brina. XP

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Wow, if it weren't be pot calling kettle, I'd choke on something at the idea of Delia x Houou. :p Y'know... he does keep following Satoshi... and with that wingspan he'd definitely make it to Viridian in the time allowed...

Anywho, Giovanni. My little fic-on-drugs family tree has him sleeping with Delia while Delia is still with the Rockets, thus Satoshi; but when Delia left, that was part of the trigger that made him go beyond megalomania to sociopathic behavior. He and Sabrina get along. Well.

But on this note... was it Ket Makura who said something to the effect of "Everyone who works under the Boss ends up under the Boss. Or behind him."

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
Wow, if it weren't be pot calling kettle, I'd choke on something at the idea of Delia x Houou. :p Y'know... he does keep following Satoshi... and with that wingspan he'd definitely make it to Viridian in the time allowed...
Plus the rainbows. It is really fitting considering Ash's sexuality.

J

jinxie

Sabrina and Giovanni sounds possible. They're both nuts

I like SabrinaxMorty the most. It makes sense with them also being bonkers. I don't know, I thought they were nuts in the game

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
jinxie said:
Sabrina and Giovanni sounds possible. They're both nuts
Nuts or ****ing brilliant?
I like SabrinaxMorty the most. It makes sense with them also being bonkers. I don't know, I thought they were nuts in the game
Sabrina is Morty’s ***-hag, a platonic life mate, but not a romantic partner. I do, however, see her acting as Morty’s official videotaper.

T

The Incarnation Pokemon

articuno_trumps_all said:
Time for Blaine.

I think it is safe to say the most logical choice is Fuji. There is a major hint in the FRLG games. Go to the room where Blaine is in Cinnabar gym and click on the picture on the wall: "It's a photo of BLAINE and MR. FUJI. They're standing shoulder to shoulder with big grins." I think we all know what they are smiling about, don't we? I was working on a fic a long time back in which Richie and Ash were 18 and living in the Seafoam islands and Blaine and Fuji were their land lords. ^_^.

*randomly reappears* OMGOMGYES! *give Arti-chan heart-shaped cookies with little frosting stick figures of Blaine and Fuji on them*

...Eh, sorry I hath disappeared lately. Originshipping plot bunnies continue to gnaw at me, and as of recently, I've got Fire Emblem on the brain. XD

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
The Incarnation Pokemon said:
*randomly reappears* OMGOMGYES! *give Arti-chan heart-shaped cookies with little frosting stick figures of Blaine and Fuji on them*
YAY. *huggles TIP and goggles up the cookies* Blaine x Fuju is the ultimate Blaine opt, endofstory.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Nuts or ****ing brilliant?

I'm going with the f***ing brilliant side of things, but on the other hand, it's not called Socioshipping because they're particularly social people...

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Kveran said:
I'm going with the f***ing brilliant side of things, but on the other hand, it's not called Socioshipping because they're particularly social people...
LOL. Ah, but one might argue that insanity is intelligent reaction to the world we live in, so :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.