• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New X-Files movie

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
News just in for all X-Files fans (sorry if this is old, didn't see a thread about it), the new X-Files movie will be coming out on July 25th, 2008! The only bad news is that Skinner, Doggett and Reyes will not be in the movie, sadly. I was looking forward to seeing their characters again as well :(, but that's life -- hopefully the script, the writing and the acting will be good in order to make up for it :).

Information about release date and the movie itself

What are your thoughts on this information?

Are you excited about the new movie itself?

Last edited:

mewfan1

Wow. I used to watch X-files alot when I was little (Believe it or not) and I am glad to see it is still active. :)

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Wow. I used to watch X-files alot when I was little (Believe it or not) and I am glad to see it is still active. :)

though I loved the series, my expectations for this movie aren't to high.

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
I knew Doggett and Ryes weren't going to be in it and I wasn't too fussed about that but no Skin-man? Aww, I loved Skinner lol Can't wait for this movie, too excited :D

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Yea I am as well :). I'm just happy that something halfway decent is coming out to theaters. I look forward to seeing it myself.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
though I loved the series, my expectations for this movie aren't to high.

Ah, I see -- just saw a preview for it, not a trailer for it. And so far it looks decent. Don't blame you for feeling that way though, they have a lot to live up to with this movie.

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Wow you're a little behind on this news but okay cool discussion anyway

I can't wait for this to come out I even put the poster for the movie on as my background on my computer.

Here's a poster and trailer for the movie if no one's posted them yet

I know, but meh -- at least the movie is going to be coming out :), and that's what really matters in the end :D.

Thanks, hopefully we can all discuss any new information on this movie in the coming months, it'll be interesting to do so.

mewfan1

Just saw the poster, and I have to say I am happy.
I have to admit I didn't think it would happen since it has been almost 10 years since the first one. I also haven't seen any new episodes either.
I am glad to see they are working hard to get this out.

Does this mean there will be new episodes?

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Just saw the poster, and I have to say I am happy.
I have to admit I didn't think it would happen since it has been almost 10 years since the first one. I also haven't seen any new episodes either.
I am glad to see they are working hard to get this out.

Does this mean there will be new episodes?

I was wondering that, if they get a good response from the movie maybe they'll try to bring the show back but I think it seems rather unlikely.

I watched the trailer at Wondercon (Woo-Hoo!) and then again on YouTube

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
The movie website that I go to for all my movie needs said awhile ago that another trailer will be released in front of Iron Man when it comes out so then we'll be able to get one that's a bit better than the one I posted already

(just a bit of info I thought you guys might like to know)

btw: notice sig?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
The movie website that I go to for all my movie needs said awhile ago that another trailer will be released in front of Iron Man when it comes out so then we'll be able to get one that's a bit better than the one I posted already

(just a bit of info I thought you guys might like to know)

btw: notice sig?
Yea I heard about that on another forum, tv.com. I look forward to catching that trailer :).

Yep, it's awesome :).

BlazingFury

Que Sera Sera
Thanks for the pics, I can't wait!! :D I'm really excited to see how Mulder and Scully's relationship will be, did they stay together or will they have grown apart? It's going to be good :)

BTW DIARUGA Trainer, awesome sig ;)

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Thanks for the pics! I have as well, hopefully they'll end up staying a couple. It would really stink if they didn't. Yea the movie is going to be good :).

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish

DIARUGA Trainer

Rolling Fish
Last edited: