• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Who should be our new co-owner?

• Purplemoon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ruzzy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
hey can i please join?

Hey, Welcome to the Club Babey_blue!
We need some more members to post around here. This site hasn't been working for me for the last few weeks, so sorry for not posting. School is also getting busy, so much to do.

What do you guys think about the new Gold and Silver remakes?

dragonlei1

Hey, Welcome to the Club Babey_blue!
We need some more members to post around here. This site hasn't been working for me for the last few weeks, so sorry for not posting. School is also getting busy, so much to do.

What do you guys think about the new Gold and Silver remakes?

Welcome Babey blue

So going to get gold and silver remakes

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
HOLY CRAP SOMEBODY POSTED

Anyway, skipping Platinum and getting probably the Silver remake if it comes out here. If it's DSi only, I'll get a DSi even soley for that.

Anyone here got Battlefield 2142? Also Battlefield Heroes? About the latter, it's free to play and you can sign up for the beta right here.

Speaking of PC games, I picked up Team Fortress 2. Cartoony although a bit bloody but good balanced fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTj6tauY1JU lol

Raro

hey, sorry for being dead for a while and welcome 'Babey_Blue'

Anyone here got Battlefield 2142? Also Battlefield Heroes? About the latter, it's free to play and you can sign up for the beta right here.

Yeah I play Heroes but I really suck at the moment... (only around lvl 8...)

So going to get gold and silver remakes

YES!!!! (probably Soul Silver though...)

and...
Anyone here doing the Famine???
I'm not eating or talking...
I'm hungry and my mouth hurts from it being closed all day but it's for a good cause...

Our school runs Laps for the Famine every year. We did it around the start of February this year. Unfortunately I wasn't able to raise any money.

I can't really play any PC games because of my Amazing Graphics card, but Battlefield Heroes looks really good.

The new Pokemon games look Pretty good, I'm just hoping there are a lot of new Features in it and that it's not just a Remake. E3 is also around the corner, I'm expecting a Pokemon game for Wii soon.

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Knowing FireRed/LeafGreen, probably will, and might have some unused useless areas like Altering Cave and the person that only accepts Battle-E Cards if you play the Japanese version.

shiny ditto what's your username and faction on Battlefield Heroes?

Raro

shiny ditto what's your username and faction on Battlefield Heroes?

Username: Wolf (am I supposed to give my character's name or my ea username???)

Faction: National Soldier... (I started off as royal but gave my guy a stupid name by accident (not as in rude but just sounds really lame) so continued with national...)

EDIT:

Exams are next week so won't be able to play untill they're finished...

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
I'll join!

Yay for Kiwi's!

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Username: Wolf (am I supposed to give my character's name or my ea username???)

Faction: National Soldier... (I started off as royal but gave my guy a stupid name by accident (not as in rude but just sounds really lame) so continued with national...)

EDIT:

Exams are next week so won't be able to play untill they're finished...
Damn :/ My chars are MattyG (Royal Soldier, Lv5 Grenade Spam is ridiculous) and Coincidence (National, Gunner without a clue on what to stat on) FYI, also got some random Lv2 Commando.

And welcome newcomer~

Raro

Hey Bobby, Welcome :D

Damn :/ My chars are MattyG (Royal Soldier, Lv5 Grenade Spam is ridiculous) and Coincidence (National, Gunner without a clue on what to stat on) FYI, also got some random Lv2 Commando.

And welcome newcomer~

I've got a level 1 national Gunner and Commando + a level 1 Royal Soldier.
I use my level 8 national Soldier most of the time...
Can I still vs you???
Also Wolf is just my National Soldier's name not my EA account name...

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
I have a decent leveled Commando that could join in your games, but not my Soldier seeing it can only join higher ranked games (the point where people look fancy) and is Royal :/ I think you can only join a same faction member.

Anyone got Xfire around here?

Raro

Anyone got Xfire around here?

Hey, I saw you on Gamefaqs in the Battlefield Heroes threads :D

And is crossfire any good???
My friend has it and it's the reason why he won't play battlefield...

Also the E3 Wii + DS line up looks really awesome!!!
- New Super Mario Bros Wii
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Wii Sports Resort
- Metroid: Other M
- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story
- Golden Sun DS

!!!
I can't wait :D

Matty_G33

Wi-fi Trader
Xfire is just ingame chatting with text or VoIP, screenshots, videos, and clan stuff. Actually really neat if you play PC games.

Meh, I'll just get Soul Silver or Heart Gold. Other M sounds cool though on the other hand. What they need is actual DSi games for itself only, we need something more different IMO.

OMG Guys! Guess what? I was at one of the regular forums I visit and they had a comp going for a few days. I entered because you just had to make a post. Today they announced the Winners for the comp and Guess what? I didn't win! But guess who's name i saw? None other then Roses, the owner of this club! Grats to him for Winning. I probs can't mention the prize because it's kind of illegal.

E3 was pretty good this year. I'm looking forward to Both the Wii and DS lineups. Also that Pokemon Wiiware game looks amazing! I'm getting it the day it comes out!

Chimecho3000

Wow it's been a while since I last posted. Can't believe we're already half way through 2009. :eek:

How's everyone doing?

http://www.serebii.net/archive/May-2009.shtml

^Reminder that the Platinum Secret Key event is happening on August 8-9 at Sylvia Park, Auckland.

Damn it, I live in Wellington...>.<

Welcome to all the new guys!
I've been getting kicked randomly too. Luckily it's on DS and not on PC. COD:WAW just randomly disconnects.
Also, I just got Pokemon Scramble (The new Wiiware game) last night. It's pretty fun and by the looks of it you can play as a lot of pokemon. I was thinking it was limited to like 6. It's a pretty fun game, can't wait to play some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.