• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club

Who should be our new co-owner?

• Purplemoon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Ruzzy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roses_108

Nah i wanna teach english in japan if you do that then apparently you get paid over $100000 a year which is good did you realise that this is the 60th post yay for our club!!!!

Knight_Ram

Woah! $100000?! Seriousely?! Where did you hear that?! Woah! Thats awsome! I like it over in Japan lol... So much fun over there! Well I went to Osaka and Japan, they were the best!

roses_108

From my best friends and their usually right about those kinda things also if i may id like to know what your real name is.

Knight_Ram

Ahhhh... dont think I want to tell a soul about that aye. But ill tell you that its Maori. I dont really know you that well lol. Sorry. I noticed something funny! I said that I had been to Osaka and Japan! And Osaka is in Japan! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Man... I must be really tired! Oh well... sorry about not telling you my name but I kind of like my privacy. Especially with people I dont really know.

roses_108

Yea that's fine i didn't expect you to i think im gonna go to bed now so goodnight and i might talk to ya tomorrow so have a good sleep.

Knight_Ram

Yeah, you too! Goodnight. I might head off to bed too.... Got a big day ahead of me.

Goodmorning! It's cool that I can say that because we're all in the same timezone. Well, it's raining this morning. On and off rain.

roses_108

Yea goodmorning it's kinda a crap day huh?

roses_108

Sure welcome, it's never to late for new members enjoy your stay:)

Knight_Ram

Hey friends! Hows it going? I just woke up... lol! just joking! Today, I got myself an Box 360! Mwuahahahaha!!I rule! But yeah anyway, Have any of you seen the pictures for the latest Shinou episode? I just want to know if Ash had started to do the contest too... Kind of dodgy don't you think?

roses_108

Don't mention that episode im gonna download it so be quiet and xbox stinks

Knight_Ram

Lol sorry, but XBox owns! Its way better then Sony! Thats for sure! But I'm getting a Nintendo Wii next year for my birthday, so we can plan a tournament with the other members of this club, well thats if more people join and also have a Wii.

roses_108

Yea i know we are getting a Wii so if we all get pokemon battle revolution when it comes out im gonna thrash you all hehehe...

Knight_Ram

Lol, keep dreaming roses! Ill SAS your pale bottom! Lol! Good luck on that. I'm going to get a really good trained up team. And we could probably have weekly Tournaments.

roses_108

well im getting pokemon colosseum for xmas and pokemon leaf green so i can get ho-oh and load it up to my pearl version and then to our wii and ill have pokemon like gengar and stuff because my brother has fire red and is getting a old GBA so yay for me

Knight_Ram

Oh sweet! Your lucky about that Ho-oh thing. Kinda jelous, but oh well.
Im just going to get some hard to get pokemon from my mate at school! Im the best at my school! They are all so easy lol. Even my 5year old cousin can waste them! And she is really bad.

roses_108

alright then cool the tournement thing is a good idea though

Knight_Ram

Yeah, thanks. I thought that it would be good for all of us to test our skills and then after the tournament has finished, we can all talk about what has happened, and have good conversations with each other about Pokémon and the battles and stuff like that and how we can improve. Lol.

roses_108

Yea well that's partly why i created this club because i was kinda sick of the playing people on wifi with different time zones and were up to the 80th post yay for us

Status
Not open for further replies.